Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie (449664 Views)

Poll: who is more beautiful?

Aishwarya Rai: 63% (88 votes)
Angelina Jolie: 36% (51 votes)
This poll has ended

Aishwarya Rai Vs Katrina Kaif: Let The Battle Begin! / Aishwarya Rai Or Preity Zinta / Rita Dominic Vs. Aishwarya Rai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Blackcat(f): 4:36pm On Aug 04, 2008
no victor no vanquished

this is a draw

both ladies win!

both ladies are stunning

1 Like

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by floxy23: 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2008
i prefer angelina she is just too much
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by TawaTemi1(f): 12:27pm On Oct 07, 2008
I havent watched much of the Indian babe film(s). But I would rather stick with Anjelina Jolie. She is hot both in action and romantic films. Love the way she moves her lips most especially.  kiss kiss kiss Love you girl or rather mummy now.  lol

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by sexyLeamon(f): 8:21am On Oct 15, 2008
tough but I will go4 Agoli
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by maedan(f): 7:09pm On Oct 15, 2008
Clear case of hate it or love it. Feels like i'm d only one that thinks Angie can't act,aint fine. Shez 2conscious of her so-calld famous lips. Like j-lo worships her own butt. Lets get real.

1 Like

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by lipstick1(f): 7:59am On Oct 16, 2008
Waohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!. THIS IS BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL,. Is it really true that AISHWARYA is the MOST BEAUTIFULWOMAN IN THE WORLD?
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by origina9ja(f): 11:44am On Oct 16, 2008
undecided nah lipsrsealed
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 16, 2008
lipstick 1:

Waohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!. THIS IS BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL,. Is it really true that AISHWARYA is the MOST BEAUTIFULWOMAN IN THE WORLD?
yeah she is for real

sexyLeamon:

tough but I will go4 Agoli
Thought you said Aish was so beautiful? shocked shocked
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by virgie(f): 7:28am On Oct 17, 2008
No doubt about it, Jolie is beautiful and has got lips to die for, but common! Aiishwarya Rai is so damned beautiful, exquiste and gorgeous! God just took his sweet time on that babe.
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by suze(f): 2:32pm On Oct 17, 2008
ashiwarya is definitely more beautiful. Theres really nothing so spectacular about angelina except for her big lips. Julia robert s also has big lips and i think shes prettier
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by tope2000(f): 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2008
aishwarya rai cool
esp in umrao jaan
love that film wink
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2008
maedan:

Shez 2conscious of her so-calld famous lips. Like j-lo worships her own butt. Lets get real.
LMAO grin grin grin grin grin

tope2000:

esp in umrao jaan
TRUE she is not only beautiful but down to
earth as well
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by agaba123(m): 4:34pm On Oct 17, 2008
I no de choose
I wan both of them
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by sexyLeamon(f): 6:47am On Oct 23, 2008
rokiatu:

Thought you said Aish was so beautiful? shocked shocked
Angenlina is way hotter check out her lips, Aish have no way hahahahaha grin grin
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by sexyLeamon(f): 6:51am On Oct 23, 2008
Aish is full of her self, being a celeb doen't mean you have the  world
Ange has the money, the beauty and yet she is down to earth!!!
I will die for her
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 23, 2008
sexyLeamon:

Aish is full of her self,
that's a lie a big lie I do not think she is
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by sexyLeamon(f): 9:38am On Oct 23, 2008
rokiatu:

that's a lie a big lie I do not think she is
I understand why you are angry you like Aish very much but the truth is she's very arrogant
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 24, 2008
sexyLeamon:

I understand why you are angry you like Aish very much but the truth is she's very arrogant
what is the prove to that? undecided stop hating, it's not her
fault that she's so beautiful
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Exstar(f): 4:28pm On Oct 24, 2008
@ Post, Kudos!
Those pixs are kiss kiss I'm so confused right now, i don't know whom to pick,
but wait a minute, Let me sleep over it.

1 Like

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by shylladear(f): 11:16am On Oct 25, 2008
Aishwarya Rai all the way
Anjelina Jolie is also fine but i'll go for Aishwarya any time anyday
she is a real beauty cheesy
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by sexyLeamon(f): 8:26am On Oct 26, 2008
rokiatu:

what is the prove to that? undecided stop hating, it's not her
fault that she's so beautiful

hahaha very funny hate her because she's beautiful? undecided you are so funny, I do not even think she's that beautiful to be envy
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 27, 2008
sexyLeamon:

I do not even think she's that beautiful to be envy
get yourself a glasses
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by sexyLeamon(f): 7:20am On Oct 29, 2008
rokiatu:

get yourself a glasses
I had recommend you that my eyes are perfectly clear
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 30, 2008
then get your eyes check it must contain some sort
of disease
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by sexyLeamon(f): 6:28am On Oct 30, 2008
I agree but she is not my sort of beautiful woman. tongue
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 30, 2008
that make no different tongue
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by sexyLeamon(f): 9:39am On Nov 01, 2008
turn lesbian for her then if you love her that much angry angry
for me she is not beautiful
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by shylladear(f): 5:32pm On Nov 01, 2008
sexyLeamon:

turn lesbian for her then if you love her that much angry angry
for me she is not beautiful

i think rokiatu is right u should realy have ur eyes checked sad
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by danielle1: 8:19pm On Nov 01, 2008
Am so confused but gelina is my chic!
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by sexyLeamon(f): 7:04am On Nov 02, 2008
shylladear:

i think rokiatu is right u should realy have ur eyes checked sad
so you are also blind like her? undecided
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by sammyjl(f): 8:48am On Nov 07, 2008
wink Aishwarya Rai ofcourse Angelina is just a great mom, and role model plus a great actress, her movies are incredible, but she is not drop dead more beautiful dan da indian chick.
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Emad(f): 8:42pm On Nov 08, 2008
i'll go for Ash

Angie is too much of the kind of woman you want to sleep with but dont want to marry

Ash is the kind of woman you marry and cherish, she has a natural beauty that i think wil be more eminnent if they both took off their make up

besides i think angie is too thin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million / Tonto Dike And Mikel Obi Weds Secretly. Photo / Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.