Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Do You Need A Land Suitable For Farming, Poultry Around Abeokuta Axis? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Need A Land Suitable For Farming, Poultry Around Abeokuta Axis? (951 Views)

Cheap Land For Farming / Land Suitable For Student Hostel Near Uniben Ugbowo Campus / What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need A Land Suitable For Farming, Poultry Around Abeokuta Axis? by valentino81(m): 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2013
I want to transfer the land given to me the ministry of agriculture at ilewo orile farm settlement to any one interested. The land is one acre, well digging is in progress, pen foundation of 24ft by 30ft has been constructed up to three coaches. Snail house 20 by 30 ft has been constructed. Gravels, sands and pcs of blocks are still there.
I intend transfering it due to the fact dt I av been transfered from myy place of work and it will be difficult to monitor. So, if you are interested, let's discuss.

1 Like

Re: Do You Need A Land Suitable For Farming, Poultry Around Abeokuta Axis? by NaijaSklConnect: 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2013
whatever business it is you want to do, having a mobile money account will sure aid in its growth. As we all know Naija is going cashless and we must embrace it. To grow your business, Send[REG fullname&003106]to 20220 for MTN&Airtel& Etisalat. Glo send to 31030. Welcome to a new world of business transactions.
Re: Do You Need A Land Suitable For Farming, Poultry Around Abeokuta Axis? by Missktinz: 12:27am On Jul 21, 2013
valentino81: I want to transfer the land given to me the ministry of agriculture at ilewo orile farm settlement to any one interested. The land is one acre, well digging is in progress, pen foundation of 24ft by 30ft has been constructed up to three coaches. Snail house 20 by 30 ft has been constructed. Gravels, sands and pcs of blocks are still there.
I intend transfering it due to the fact dt I av been transfered from myy place of work and it will be difficult to monitor. So, if you are interested, let's discuss.

How much do you want to let it go for?
Re: Do You Need A Land Suitable For Farming, Poultry Around Abeokuta Axis? by valentino81(m): 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2013
Missktinz:

I think its better you see it before we negotiate the deal. You can contact me on 08032566212 to discuss better.
Re: Do You Need A Land Suitable For Farming, Poultry Around Abeokuta Axis? by valentino81(m): 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2013
Missktinz:

If you are in abeokuta axis, you can let us see and you value it to see what it worths.
Re: Do You Need A Land Suitable For Farming, Poultry Around Abeokuta Axis? by valentino81(m): 3:10am On Jul 30, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]Still available
Re: Do You Need A Land Suitable For Farming, Poultry Around Abeokuta Axis? by valentino81(m): 10:42am On Jul 30, 2013
Don't miss the cool opportunity, the Land is available for use and its going @ a cheaper rate that you won't regret going for. 08032566212.

(1) (Reply)

Integrity And Ethics: Foundations For Sucess In Business / #1 Mlm In The World 2013-2014 By Mlmia- Join Free / WSI Franchise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.