Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire (27720 Views)

Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command / Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center / CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by Pakonte(m): 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2013
lauyan Abuja: Hmmm so sad we have low brain and narrow minds, that don't know the facts, "peace any where is peace every where". So sad some naira landers view is just like kids that still eat talk u mummy!!
y not cheq ur statement n c if u aren't d daft kid...it's not 'talk u mummy',,,it's '10k u mummy' u dullard
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by AbuMikey(m): 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2013
?
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2013
Ah y na?? Y him dey challenge the guy now?
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by Kevsman(m): 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2013
i just day observe
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by Ukeme8: 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2013
lauyan Abuja: Hmmm so sad we have low brain and narrow minds, that don't know the facts, "peace any where is peace every where". So sad some naira landers view is just like kids that still eat talk u mummy!!
Guy, you must be a boko haram youself member.
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by nat138: 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2013
I can see serious wahala brewing in the boko haram camp, which is very good news for Nigerians, in the not so distant future we shall have peace. I dare to believe that thos report is true.

How do these guys even keep granting interviews to bbc hausa and VOA hausa services. Where are they sending these interviews from, how are they sending these messages? If it is by phone, cant the lines be tapped and if it is by internet, cant the IP addresses be gotten?
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2013
Hmnnn...
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by SirMonday(m): 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2013
Marwanu should come out openly and reveal d hideout of shekau if he is really interested in the peace of this country..........
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2013
my hunch tells me dis govt is just being taken 4a ride!

A govt that takes pride in dealing wt splinter groups of any association is sure not serious in my thinking.Pray,who is Moh'd Marwanu? He is likely to b a smart alec out to make fast bucks owing to d govt disjointed approach to tackling dis BH menace?

What amount of Intelligence have dey extracted from him as to d whereabout and modus operandi of BH?

If ever dis guy holds a strategic command chain amongst BH,his coming to d open to make speeches n all dat has compromised d very goal of destroying d nebulous n ubiquitous structure of BH

In counter-terrorism,allegiance switching is a vital aspect of fighting dis evil.d guy shd av bn debriefed,prepped and inserted wt locator chips or audio bugs and sent back amongst his members wt a singular instruction to get as close to Shekau as posible while trackers are used to monitor him

But all we know is dat evri1 of dem is killed or shot at without as much as gleaning any info frm dem

Not until Shekau is silenced n neutralised,am afraid d govt is just chasing shadows

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by sobaemma(m): 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2013
the blood of innocent christains,muslim,children,are in action,God set confussion among them
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by papil: 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2013
[quote author=Nctrice]Who is Mahammad Marwanu deceiving? He should simply tell us where Abubakar Shekau is![/my brother U̶̲̥̅̊ get sense

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by Btruth: 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2013
otipoju: Even though this could be a ruse,but I dare to hope this report is true. Really, what point are you trying to prove killing 42 innocent unharmed children while in their beds ? ...such a sight is enough to turn a hard-hearted crusader with a conscience who sincerely believes he is fighting God's cause to question if his methods are the best way to achieve his objectives and turn against the Devil incarnate Shekau.# I dare to hope!!!

.....how thoughtful though
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by Btruth: 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2013
otipoju: Even though this could be a ruse,but I dare to hope this report is true. Really, what point are you trying to prove killing 42 innocent unharmed children while in their beds ? ...such a sight is enough to turn a hard-hearted crusader with a conscience who sincerely believes he is fighting God's cause to question if his methods are the best way to achieve his objectives and turn against the Devil incarnate Shekau.# I dare to hope!!!
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by Burger01(m): 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2013
O'boy, just produce Shekau's head is all I care for abeg..

sad
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by gbagyiza: 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2013
Ms_Steph: Our politicians think d masses r stupid. Any ways what happen in ghana will soon happen here.
true talk.
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by IYANGBALI: 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2013
Ms_Steph: Our politicians think d masses r stupid. Any ways what happen in ghana will soon happen here.
when?
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by paix(m): 9:37pm On Jul 16, 2013
Louis007:
- Daily Trust.
http://dailytrust.info/index.php/news/851-boko-haram-marwanu-challenges-shekau-on-ceasefire
So you're begging for forgiveness from your fellow Muslims only, the lives of the non Muslims that were lost don't matter to you.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by nnalove(m): 9:37pm On Jul 16, 2013
lauyan Abuja: Am saying kids are on the prowls in NL. Kids that need to be spoon feed on the concept and philosophy of global peace.
yet u have not said anyfin, nawaoo, dis ur mental sickness is so complicated i wonder where will doctor start his examination. Ekelekwem unu
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by fr3do(m): 9:40pm On Jul 16, 2013
lauyan Abuja: Am saying kids are on the prowls in NL. Kids that need to be spoon feed on the concept and philosophy of global peace.

teach me the concepts of global peace,Sensei.
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by mariong(m): 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2013
Lets hope this will bring enmity between them that'll lead to their self destruction. That's if this news is true anyway.
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by mallmum: 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2013
we achieve in proportion to what we attempt. the
reason why people are POOR is they Pass Over
Oppportunities Repeatedly..THE RE is a platform I
BELONG to for over a year. they help me to LEARN
more in order to EARN more, they have provided
me SOURCE OF MULTIPLE StREAMS OF
INCOME.. do not ignore this... OPPORTUNITIES
SOMETIMES COME IN WAYS WE DON'T
UNDERSTAND.
you can check m c d a v ei. n v e s t. c o m
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by chinedum45(m): 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2013
:this guy no de fear in oga @de top oh.

shekaku I know who is marwa?
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by mariong(m): 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2013
Pakonte: y not cheq ur statement n c if u aren't d daft kid...it's not 'talk u mummy',,,it's '10k u mummy' u dullard
U tried-being able to decipher his comment with all its obscurity. My head almost exploded, couldn't make sence out of it.
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by atlwireles: 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2013
The Northern govs should be having a meeting with this guy instead going to PH to recharge the political atmosphere.
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by kabba7(m): 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2013
Will be great if the boko people will now make a uturn to face those treasury looters, I want to believe will likely be welcomed by the masses
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by HAH: 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2013
Who is this marwanu guy sef, ebe like say na one of those arranged by politicians to collect money.

If he is the 2nd in command why is his name not among the 10 leaders placed bounty on by the FG and US govt
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by teric4love(m): 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2013
imagine! after all dis killings... this guy should serve as pointer on how to arrest his boss now..
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by dazzy4real(m): 10:40pm On Jul 16, 2013
Abeg wetin dem dis one dey talk? U tink u can fool us..make una kill una self den I go blive wetin u talk....
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by Bsmartt(m): 10:41pm On Jul 16, 2013
i am always depressed when the media attribute the name 'BOKO HARAM' with Islam. Islam forbids killing of a fellow human being let alone innocent people. please they(boko haram) don't follow the peaceful teachings of Islam. But Allah know best because He his the ALL-KNOWING AND ALL-WISE. peace shall reign in our land, Ameen
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by babsomotde(m): 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2013
Lairs informing the nation via lairs. Bombs should be your best friend during the ramadan fasting period. Bros, I beg. I want sleep. yawn.... If you no get work, tell me to give you one. Boko - peace for where?
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by aalex1: 10:45pm On Jul 16, 2013
Nctrice: Who is Mahammad Marwanu deceiving? He should simply tell us where Abubakar Shekau is!
I stated it here dat d turaki committee are just tryin 2 deceive nigerians..i'm sure dis so called second in command is aaa fake,an actor whom turaki is using 2 extort d govt and deceivee nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) / CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team / Buhari’s Foreign Trips: My Takeaway -- Fashola.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.