Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,852 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire (27719 Views)

Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command / Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center / CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by Bonapart(m): 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2013
What else can we say again? Notin 2 say untill Boko Haram becomes reference in Nigeria
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by Freedani(m): 11:15pm On Jul 16, 2013
Linoversace:

grin grin grin
Terrorist accusing the other of being an impediment to peace grin grin grin .They are speaking in tongues because we dey month of ramadan.They should kill themselves for all i care! angry
no mind the idiot. Instead of him to capture shekua and collect a bounty that will make his life never to be thesame again,he is busy talking rubish.
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by Freedani(m): 11:28pm On Jul 16, 2013
Wait oo! e be like say man pikin go enter borno go find this nigga.atleast he will give me info concerning shekua whereabout.this one he is beafing shekua
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by confusion247(m): 11:50pm On Jul 16, 2013
lauyan Abuja: Hmmm so sad we have low brain and narrow minds, that don't know the facts, "peace any where is peace every where". So sad some naira landers view is just like kids that still eat talk u mummy!!
What do you mean by peace? Let the fool come out let us wipe out his entire family and then we will tell Nigerians to forgive us that we want peace to reign. Then our elders will ask federal government to grant us amnesty.
An amnesty to murderers, Jihadist, Mujahidden, terrorist, boko haram etc is a sign that Jonathan's government is a failure. After 9/11, i never heard USA citizens calling for amnesty to be granted to Osama and his alqaeda terrorist group. Northerners have once proven that northerners are born to kill and also northerners have shown that they have the exclusive right to kill unnecessarily.
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by pekelepekele(m): 11:53pm On Jul 16, 2013
I think they also understand that killing is a wrong thing and unholy so they are putting a stop to it in this month of their ramadan . wow so why are they saying allahu akbar after killing people an unholy thing undecided
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by Airforce1(m): 11:53pm On Jul 16, 2013
GoodSamaritan: Everyone fasting with the terrorists is a terrorist also
grin
grin
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by patrick27: 12:29am On Jul 17, 2013
Where are all these "PDP is Boko Haram" theorists? So, it is only lauyan Abuja that has got the liver to defend the two Boko Haram parties.

Where are the following: HNosegbe, pataki, franchizy and their like?
Or are they yet to decide which faction GEJ is sponsoring?

I have been watching in silence, but i needed to make this observation.

May they divide and give themselves up whether they are being sponsored by Buhari or GEJ.
This is good, so that the menace ends with minimal civilian casualty and no waste of our money on amnesty.
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by pmc01(m): 2:00am On Jul 17, 2013
When will the PDP stop this "People Deceiving People" acts (at the expense of lives been wasted)?

A tragic and absurd theatrics of lies. Sad! sad sad sad
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by babaowo: 2:47am On Jul 17, 2013
dafnna: God is wonderful.
Number 36 on Dr. OLUKOYA's prophecies for 2013 which was delivered on January 1st 2013 at MFM Prayer city says--A year when organised killers will split and kill themselves.

Boko versus Haram . HALLELUYAH
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by patrick27: 3:08am On Jul 17, 2013
pmc01: When will the PDP stop this "People Deceiving People" acts (at the expense of lives been wasted)?

A tragic and absurd theatrics of lies. Sad! sad sad sad

PDP proposes amnesty, Boko haram refuse, you blame PDP.
PDP applies military force, you complain.
Boko Haram split, you blame PDP.
PDP arrives at agreement with one faction, you still blame PDP.
Shekaru preaches the killing of teachers and the burning of schools, you blame PDP.

I hate PDP and their looting and corruption even under the poor leadership of GEJ but my weed doesn't work as well as yours. Abeg where do you get them?
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by emirofcalabar(m): 3:09am On Jul 17, 2013
I wonder ao you gt to join dis nairaland sef tot its 4 sane ppu.ao has fasting aided d activities of the terrorist?I cant bt name u a fool [[color=#006600][/color]quote author=GoodSamaritan]Everyone fasting with the terrorists is a terrorist also[/quote]
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by Dynamiq(m): 3:25am On Jul 17, 2013
otipoju: Even though this could be a ruse,but I dare to hope this report is true. Really, what point are you trying to prove killing 42 innocent unharmed children while in their beds ? ...such a sight is enough to turn a hard-hearted crusader with a conscience who sincerely believes he is fighting God's cause to question if his methods are the best way to achieve his objectives and turn against the Devil incarnate Shekau.# I dare to hope!!!
I like the way you reason.
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by philogos4: 5:11am On Jul 17, 2013
FG, should be very careful on how to trade with this Boko Haram 2nd in Command. Who is deceiving who.
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by VenUsername: 5:51am On Jul 17, 2013
I just pray it happens as he said,but is dis not setting of trap?,dem get brain ooo
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by VenUsername: 6:00am On Jul 17, 2013
philogos4: FG, should be very careful on how to trade with this Boko Haram 2nd in Command. Who is deceiving who.
,dat's wat i'm saying ooo
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 17, 2013
Look at the pot calling the kettle black, do they know the meaning of peace?
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by ugoflenzy: 7:01am On Jul 17, 2013
Let's wait and hear shekur reply to know who is deceiving who because I think these boko boys are up too something.
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by Larryupsy: 7:33am On Jul 17, 2013
If dis is true,I see reasons why some of them attacks schools and oda govt instituitions while others attack Religious instituitions.One Boko haram,different missions.securities should capitalize on dis
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by henrydbloved: 7:59am On Jul 17, 2013
This is boko vs haram, i wonder how true this story is
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by Ehizze(m): 8:00am On Jul 17, 2013
Dan iskan guy! Ye gaya mana wurin da ogan shi yeke mana.. Ko bai sanni ba??
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by Niyomi(m): 8:06am On Jul 17, 2013
They will sure kill themselve because holy spirit is in action
Linoversace:

grin grin grin
Terrorist accusing the other of being an impediment to peace grin grin grin .They are speaking in tongues because we dey month of ramadan.They should kill themselves for all i care! angry
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by Niyomi(m): 8:09am On Jul 17, 2013
Niyomi: They will sure kill themselve because holy spirit is in action
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by naijatruth: 8:12am On Jul 17, 2013
Ramadan is Islamic,
Bokoharam is not Islamic
but bokoharam observe ramadan
Therefore bokoharam is islamic.
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by PStacks(m): 8:14am On Jul 17, 2013
I'm tired of Boko haram issues..

All I have to say is that..
Boko haram issues can be likened to A man, who deficates in his living room and flies come around to pech on the feaces.. Instead of the man to clear the feaces, he's busy chasing the fly..

If the govt doesn't tackle the remote cause of Boko haram, it will come and go and come again in another form.

Empower these people. Give them conventional education, give them technical education. Empower them.

An ideal hand is the devils workshop. I don't believe these people just woke up one day and said its Boko haram that is their life's ambition.. Something triggered it. Until the govt addresses that "Something" that triggered it, they might crush Boko Haram today, but it will come in another form 2moro..

I feel for those Boko Haram people.. Their souls need illumination.. They need light.. Knowledge is light. They need true power, not power from the Gun. Knowledge is Power.. They need truth. Knowledge is Truth..

Educate our Northern brothers if we are "One-Nigeria" illiteracy plus Religion is recipe for disaster..

I'm not happy anytime a Nigerian dies.. JTF, Boko Haram or Boko Haram victims.. We are all nigerians.. Boko harams are Nigerians.. JTF are nigerians..

Something triggered Boko Haram and not till the govt adress that "Something" we are going no where..

I suspect that thing to be gross Darkness! Gross Illitracy.. Pls empower the North and let's Abolish Religion.. No xtains no Muslims ever again..

Religion has caused so mush strife.
Religion has caused so much hate
Religion has caused so much violence
Religion has caused so much pain
Religion has caused so much un-healthy rivalry
Religion has caused man to kill man for God..
God doesn't need you to kill for him. God is not weak. If God needs to kill, he'l do it without ur help.
Religion has caused envy
Religion has caused un-told pains
Religion has caused hardship.
Religion is a tool for segregation
Religion divides us.

Divided we fall, united we stand..
If we can live 2geda outside Religion them y live apart with Religion..

Religion is a scorge that would ultimately bring mankind to its knees..

Religion is Wicked
Religion is Evil
Religion is Death
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by Mccullum: 8:17am On Jul 17, 2013
Mr good samaritan, so all Muslims are terrorists and Christians are saints, some of you on this forum just comment any how, simply because most among you are not informed and if you're not informed, surely you'll deformed.
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by Capableben(m): 8:20am On Jul 17, 2013
lauyan Abuja: Am saying kids are on the prowls in NL. Kids that need to be spoon feed on the concept and philosophy of global peace.
lauyan Abuja: Am saying kids are on the prowls in NL. Kids that need to be spoon feed on the concept and philosophy of global peace.
how old are u
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by Capableben(m): 8:24am On Jul 17, 2013
Mccullum: Mr good samaritan, so all Muslims are terrorists and Christians are saints, some of you on this forum just comment any how, simply because most among you are not informed and if you're not informed, surely you'll deformed.
dont u understand written english?? didnt u do comprehension in ss2?
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by olanyte: 8:49am On Jul 17, 2013
And the best time to remain holy is during Ramadan? Religion of Hypocrite[/quote]only useless mind and mumu like you will call islam religeon of hypocrite.kala saofa talamuman.
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by ddeola: 8:50am On Jul 17, 2013
Making sense...
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by emmanuel4758(m): 8:52am On Jul 17, 2013
Linoversace:

What exactly are you trying to say
d guy just wake up frm dream
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by olanyte: 8:53am On Jul 17, 2013
And the best time to remain holy is during Ramadan? Religion of Hypocrites!!!undecided[/quote]only useless mind like you will call islam the religeon of hypocrite.
Re: Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire by olanyte: 8:55am On Jul 17, 2013
iamswizz: I dont understand.. So he has been 2nd in command all this while?

And the best time to remain holy is during Ramadan? Religion of Hypocrites!!!

Well, pdp is known for internal crises.. So im not surprised undecided
useless mind and mumu
like you will call islam religeon of
hypocrite.kala saofa talamuman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) / Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) / CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.