Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) (14039 Views)

Tania Omotayo Shares First Photo Since Wizkid Second Baby News / Dj Jimmy Jatt And Wizkid (photo) / Tania Omotayo Looks Away As Eniola Badmus Poses With Wizkid (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by Kaymisola(f): 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2013
Wizkid got the best birthday gift from his girlfriend Tania Omotayo today http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/07/wowza-see-tania-omotayos-birthday-gift.html

Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 16, 2013
She made luff to him end of story

2 Likes

Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2013
if to sey wizkid no get money, will she do all dis to him[size=80pt]?[/size]

8 Likes

Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by pri3stess(f): 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2013
Okay so she slept with him now everyone knows.
Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by kreamidiva(f): 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2013
Na blood she use do am abi na wetin

1 Like

Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by AbuMikey(m): 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2013
Why the place be like Aiyelala Shrine na undecided

6 Likes

Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2013
Hmmmm! smileyThis looks good,body party thangs undecided
Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by pheyikemi: 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2013
Abu Mikey: Why the place be like Aiyelala Shrine na undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2013
Those are Rose Petals
Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2013
In the end it is expected he peeled off her clothes like a rose petal... And passionately took her took ecstasy... Or perhaps her sang her a song #oya dance for me baby...
Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by Tolexander: 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2013
Seems the lady doesn't really stay long in nigeria cos if it is the typical nigerian girls, what they will buy is the singlet and boxer.

5 Likes

Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by richeyy(m): 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2013
Her handwriting no even fine sef grin

Nice one Tania

1 Like

Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by seedord247(m): 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2013
googlepikin: if to sey wizkid no get money, will she do all dis to him[size=80pt]?[/size]

Chaiii human being you can never please them. undecided

1 Like

Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by Adex097: 11:07pm On Jul 16, 2013
You love him but all he wants is your waist.
*in 2chains voice*
All I want for my birthday is a big buttyy gal.

1 Like

Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 16, 2013
Oyibo style cool
Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by AbuMikey(m): 11:31pm On Jul 16, 2013
Adex097: You love him but all he wants is your waist.
*in 2chains voice*
All I want for my birthday is a big buttyy gal.
HOE!!
Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by Airforce1(m): 11:32pm On Jul 16, 2013
Cheap!

1 Like

Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by Coldblooded(m): 11:36pm On Jul 16, 2013
Please am still waiting to see the gift; all I saw was a scary writing ( like the one I see in horror movies).

Abi she never tell him say she love am before? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by tpia5: 11:43pm On Jul 16, 2013
Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by Airforce1(m): 11:43pm On Jul 16, 2013
Let me book a space

Brb
Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by Tayeni(m): 11:47pm On Jul 16, 2013
Too many pple tripping here. Bushville pple......I smell envy.
Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by donlet(m): 12:10am On Jul 17, 2013
Waoh! what a pleasant way to say happy birthday to your one and only love
Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by tellwisdom: 12:42am On Jul 17, 2013
What is all this foollish things im seeing?? sad..who is tanyansh? sad
Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by kandiikane(m): 2:02am On Jul 17, 2013
Airforce1: Cheap!

Africans do not appreciate the simplest things in life, I swear! Sometimes take a break from using your lifesavings to buy a car you cannot afford. Small gestures are very much appreciated.

4 Likes

Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by Nomski0(f): 2:20am On Jul 17, 2013
This would have been better if they've never slept together......if they have, then there's nothing special except doing it on rose petals.
BTW...who snapped the picture?

1 Like

Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by Aryourkunlay(m): 4:21am On Jul 17, 2013
Guys, I really need your help on this.. Vote For My Photo- OMG! Danfo here===> http://woobox.com/5oo5h4/upload/1003484
Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by summbie(f): 4:51am On Jul 17, 2013
honestly speaking,it doesn't luk romantic 2 me,luks more like an occultic scene in nollyhood movie.

1 Like

Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by Nomski0(f): 5:02am On Jul 17, 2013
summbie: honestly speaking,it doesn't luk romantic 2 me,luks more like an occultic scene in nollyhood movie.
Ewo
Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by 190: 5:42am On Jul 17, 2013
Tolexander: Seems the lady doesn't really stay long in nigeria cos if it is the typical nigerian girls, what they will buy is the singlet and boxer.

[size=38pt]END OF DISCUSSION 2013 MODEL[/size]
Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 17, 2013
Tolexander: Seems the lady doesn't really stay long in nigeria cos if it is the typical nigerian girls, what they will buy is the singlet and boxer.
well, not all girls buy 'singlet and boxers' for their sweethearts.. helpless romantics like I will think of something sensual and romantically intoxicating such that it will not be forgotten in a long time..
Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by Booty4me: 7:01am On Jul 17, 2013
Rubbish tins so now the whole
nigeria knows he is sleeping
wit u and wen u brake up u r
just a piece of ass whole was
dumped by a celeb and u have
parents
Mtsssswwwwwwwwwwww
Foolish girl
Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by Tolexander: 7:01am On Jul 17, 2013
mafiachic: well, not all girls buy 'singlet and boxers' for their sweethearts.. helpless romantics like I will think of something sensual and romantically intoxicating such that it will not be forgotten in a long time..
i will take your word very serious until you do that for me grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Photos Of Ghanaian Slay Queen Who Was Spotted Selling Dry Fish / Nigerian Lady Performs Massive Hips And Bum Implants? (pics And Video) / Who Is The Most Handsome Nigerian Music Artiste (male)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.