Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) (14040 Views)

Tania Omotayo Shares First Photo Since Wizkid Second Baby News / Dj Jimmy Jatt And Wizkid (photo) / Tania Omotayo Looks Away As Eniola Badmus Poses With Wizkid (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by Chibuhealth(f): 7:12am On Jul 17, 2013
richeyy: Her handwriting no even fine sef grin

Nice one Tania
your type eh? Ur handwriting will be like where fowl and chicken ate breakfast.
Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 17, 2013
Tolexander: i will take your word very serious until you do that for me grin
undecided
Tolexander: i will take your word very serious until you do that for me grin
Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by Tolexander: 7:58am On Jul 17, 2013
mafiachic: undecided
better decide now!
Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by AbuMikey(m): 8:39am On Jul 17, 2013
Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by Tayeni(m): 8:48am On Jul 17, 2013
Booty4me: Rubbish tins so now the whole
nigeria knows he is sleeping
wit u and wen u brake up u r
just a piece of ass whole was
dumped by a celeb and u have
parents
Mtsssswwwwwwwwwwww
Foolish girl
someone pls tell me what this guy's problem is. Mr self righteous. Just dey jam talk 4 no reason. Apply "brake" to dt mouth of urs.

1 Like

Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by yuzedo: 9:01am On Jul 17, 2013
Abu Mikey: Why the place be like Aiyelala Shrine na undecided
grin grin grin grin grin

kandiikane:
Africans do not appreciate the simplest things in life, I swear! Sometimes take a break from using your lifesavings to buy a car you cannot afford. Small gestures are very much appreciated.
kandii, sweery, I'm ready to buy u gala + 1 bingo ice cream if u can only gimme punny for 6hrs 94mins. Soooooo wuz yo numba? tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 17, 2013
Tolexander: Seems the lady doesn't really stay long in nigeria cos if it is the typical nigerian girls, what they will buy is the singlet and boxer.
grin grin
Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by Cynsky76(f): 10:22am On Jul 17, 2013
Naija 2 dey copy
adaobi123: Oyibo style cool
Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by Abbey2sam(m): 10:50am On Jul 17, 2013
Who's is tonia omotayo pls
Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by ShyDare(m): 10:58am On Jul 17, 2013
Laugh wan kee me
Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by IAMBREEZY: 11:29am On Jul 17, 2013
So whats the big deal,i tought my gurl was worst.
Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by DICKtator: 11:40am On Jul 17, 2013
mafiachic: well, not all girls buy 'singlet and boxers' for their sweethearts.. helpless romantics like I will think of something sensual and romantically intoxicating such that it will not be forgotten in a long time..
like giving me the best head wink wink wink wink and phuccking my brains out?
you'll start with a lap dance though!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by DICKtator: 11:43am On Jul 17, 2013
Kaymisola: Wizkid got the best birthday gift from his girlfriend Tania Omotayo today http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/07/wowza-see-tania-omotayos-birthday-gift.html

Rose petals are phuccking cheap in comparison to what tha n!gga mustave got for her in her lifetime. so phucck what y'all think!!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by Mhizsleek(f): 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2013
Kaymisola: Wizkid got the best birthday gift from his girlfriend Tania Omotayo today http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/07/wowza-see-tania-omotayos-birthday-gift.html
Wow this is so cute. grin grin grin grin smiley
Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by SpicyMimi(f): 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2013
If this 'roses' can be referred as the 'Best' gift
then its awesome! Even singlets aka wife-beater wink and bossers r more xpensv than this.
We aint sure she is gonna sleep with him, so lets not conclude on that yet...i mean she cud b on her period?
This cud just be a romantic gesture.
Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2013
Tolexander: Seems the lady doesn't really stay long in nigeria cos if it is the typical nigerian girls, what they will buy is the singlet and boxer.
Don't mind them! Yet on their birthday they would expect we guys to buy range rover or bentley for them. NANSENSE! Typical Nigerian girls are very annoying!!! *spits* angry
Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by Lilimax(f): 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2013
Abu Mikey: Why the place be like Aiyelala Shrine na undecided

grin grin

This lady Tania must be very romantic smiley
This not common in Naija undecided
Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by ABEngine(m): 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2013
#COPY COPY# ;-) ;-)
Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2013
DICKtator:
grin grin grin grin
you've got the idea.. wink
DICKtator:
grin grin grin grin
you've got the idea..
Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by Popowaa: 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2013
*falls from Effiel tower*
Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by ejihand1(m): 11:08pm On Jul 17, 2013
seedord247:

Chaiii human being you can never please them. undecided

So na today you sabi. It began thousands of years ago in a small garden called garden of Eden.
Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 17, 2013
I de imagine the strong phuck when follow.
Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by Jhulyan(m): 1:16am On Jul 18, 2013
Ms_Steph: She made luff to him end of story
b4 nko..na u him suppose make luv to?
Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by Upaka(f): 1:47pm On Jul 18, 2013
All i see here is a 3 set of ibo mortals 4 processin apu
Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 18, 2013
showing your love to someone by menstruating all over the place?...abegi, spare me
Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by kandiikane(m): 10:25am On Jul 19, 2013
yuzedo:
grin grin grin grin grin

kandii, sweery, I'm ready to buy u gala + 1 bingo ice cream if u can only gimme punny for 6hrs 94mins. Soooooo wuz yo numba? tongue tongue tongue

You know say you can't afford my punny even with your gateman job at banana island. tongue
Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by bclipse(f): 11:28am On Jul 22, 2013
Wow I love dis its amazing.
Re: Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) by okwabayi(m): 3:59pm On Dec 07, 2018
I wonder what her husband must feel every time he comes across this news. What is on the internet lives forever in memories.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What You Don't Know About Pastor Femi Emmanuel / Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah / Nigerian Lady Performs Massive Hips And Bum Implants? (pics And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.