Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,116 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier (143248 Views)

Internet Services Getting Better As Airtel Again Introduced Unlimited Night Plan / Airtel Introduces The New Time Based Unlimited Data Plan For Every Device / Airtel Introduces WTF Bundle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 12, 2013
Migrated. 100 n0card was taken from my balance. Airtel is learning from empty hen. angryMigrated. 100 card was taken from my balance. Airtel is learning from mtn >: embarassed
Re: Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier by newleaf247: 4:03am On Aug 13, 2013
i usually enjoy 210naira daily free on-net airtime, after spending or reaching my 35naira daily target on my airtel
if i switxh to this new plan, will that still apply?
Re: Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 18, 2013
newleaf247: i usually enjoy 210naira daily free on-net airtime, after spending or reaching my 35naira daily target on my airtel
if i switxh to this new plan, will that still apply?

No.
Re: Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier by tonardo(m): 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2013
yungcheda: I am glad I helped some people here with my thread. U cn visit the source website for more updates like this
we wouldn't vist your spam link, .
we are sorry boss, your thread didn't help us at all.,
as it imcomplete, .
Re: Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier by Youngzedd(m): 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2013
Is the 9kb to all network?
Re: Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 01, 2013
Youngzedd: Is the 9kb to all network?

The details are this;
40 kobo per sec 1st min of the day and 9 kobo to airtel afterwards and
40 kobo per sec 1st min of the day and 10 kobo to other network afterwards
Re: Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier by colorant: 9:33am On Sep 10, 2013
Migrated to this plan and guest what? Every time you call, the network charges the first minute at 40k/s and 9k on-net and 10k/ off-net for the rest minutes. It's not the first minute for the day but first minute per call. It's a trick to make you pay more. MTN is first minutes for the day and 15k/s for rest of the say to any network. Be wise, nothing is free or cheap in this industry. undecidedMigrated to this plan and guest what? Every time you call, the network charges the first minute at 40k/s and 9k on-net and 10k/ off-net for the rest minutes. It's not the first minute for the day but first minute per call. It's a trick to make you pay more. MTN is first minutes for the day and 15k/s for rest of the say to any network. Be wise, nothing is free or cheap in this industry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier by bobo09: 12:29pm On Sep 10, 2013
They didnt gv me Mb oh, pls hw can I get d Mb and how can I check it
Re: Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier by ayanfeeledumare: 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2013
please can someone help me with the code that can make me know the tariff plan i am on my sim.

2 Likes

Re: Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier by abkshira: 7:01am On Aug 22, 2015
[
Re: Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier by Quickle: 11:23am On Apr 05, 2016
Rexnegro:
I don port O° from Empty N to Airtel And Ǻ♍ on dis 2good premier ,pls guys can I use the 15MB on my  blackberry phone ?

That's mean o, calling them "empty N". Lol, simply hillarious...
Re: Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier by MentorMoh(m): 4:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
Please what is the code to migrating to the 18k tarrif plan for Air tel.. And also for a line that calls just one person alone on another air tel line.. Any special package for thatthat please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps / How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone / How To Check All Your Bonus On Airtel At Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.