Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,737 members, 7,813,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Friendship Between An Infant And A Dog In Pictures - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Friendship Between An Infant And A Dog In Pictures (27688 Views)

The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) / Man Hawks Dog In Traffic In Lagos (Photos) / Caucasian Dog In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friendship Between An Infant And A Dog In Pictures by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2013
Cute and quite surprising. I know more than 2 babies that take a look at a mutt and scream bloody murder! I personally won't allow my baby be that close to a mutt continuously sha o .Btw, was there an evolution of the baby's growth? Or there are 2 kids? Either way, quite cute.
Re: Friendship Between An Infant And A Dog In Pictures by ceejayluv(m): 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2013
This is more Badass.

Re: Friendship Between An Infant And A Dog In Pictures by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2013
njokusboy: Alert, this is not a Nigerian dog oh, leave ur child with Nigerian dogs and the results would be, "ticks, rabies, dysentry, cholera, typhoid and all the others. A word is enough for the wise.

Lmao..i died! grin
Re: Friendship Between An Infant And A Dog In Pictures by Mynd44: 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2013
adaobi123:

Lool. I got the hatred from my mum

Its genetic
grin grin
See a doctor and get it cured tongue
Re: Friendship Between An Infant And A Dog In Pictures by samdon12(m): 6:20pm On Jul 17, 2013
adaobi123:

No lol but my sister has. It left a huge scar on her thigh.
can i see the scar please?
Re: Friendship Between An Infant And A Dog In Pictures by Omobarca: 6:35pm On Jul 17, 2013
njokusboy: Alert, this is not a Nigerian dog oh, leave ur child with Nigerian dogs and the results would be, "ticks, rabies, dysentry, cholera, typhoid and all the others. A word is enough for the wise.
undecided Simply because Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥ hate them doesn't make them bad animals. I've had an alsatian I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ bedroom ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̲̅ more than a month A̶̲̥̅̊nϑ I couldn't Βε̲̣ more healthier. Not every nigerian leaves his/her dogs unhealthy abeg. undecided
Re: Friendship Between An Infant And A Dog In Pictures by Burger01(m): 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2013
Dogs are so loyal to their masters. Believe you me I know how loyal my Alsatian dog has ever been to me. But, those local dogs, ehh! I tire for them.. Loyalty no dey their oblonga cerebrae.
Have you ever seen a local dog who left his master and followed armed robbers after the master's house was robbed!? Believe me, I saw a naija local dog like that.. I think it has to do with naija blood in that damned local dog.

sad

3 Likes

Re: Friendship Between An Infant And A Dog In Pictures by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
See a doctor and get it cured tongue

Okay sir. tongue
Re: Friendship Between An Infant And A Dog In Pictures by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2013
samdon12: can i see the scar please?

Lemme go and beg my sister undecided
Re: Friendship Between An Infant And A Dog In Pictures by Omobarca: 6:39pm On Jul 17, 2013
samdon12: can i see the scar please?
lipsrsealed yeah, its on google lipsrsealed
Re: Friendship Between An Infant And A Dog In Pictures by Omobarca: 6:42pm On Jul 17, 2013
undecided A̶̲̥̅̊nϑ I've been bitten thrice by an insane alsatian(defo not mine) embarassed Made M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ love †hem more embarassed
Re: Friendship Between An Infant And A Dog In Pictures by kholis(m): 6:46pm On Jul 17, 2013
That small boy will overtime start thinking like a dog.

1 Like

Re: Friendship Between An Infant And A Dog In Pictures by doeying(m): 6:48pm On Jul 17, 2013
chucky234: Lovely, great chemistry between the two and thats why I just cant do without a dog in my house.
please follow @petplanetnaija on twitter or you can like our page "pet planet naija" on facebook...we are trying to get all doglovers together...thanks
Re: Friendship Between An Infant And A Dog In Pictures by chronique(m): 6:49pm On Jul 17, 2013
Lovely pics. Peeps who don't keep dogs or haven't kept good dogs as pets wouldn't understand what it feels like to have loyal ones. My pets used to come into my bedroom way back and most times when you play with them,they try to kiss you. Even when you try to avoid their kiss,they sometimes force themselves to lick your face. At times,they pull my towel from the line and lay on it. When it's hot outside,they come into the living room to sleep under the fan. Dogs are lovely creatures to keep any day,any time. You can't get bored with them. They know when you're happy and when you're sad,have emotions like humans too. If I wanna get something nearby,they know when I'm not going too far and would wait patiently. If I'm going far,they somehow have a way of knowing;they won't even bother walking to the gate. If the gen is on and phcn restores power,they'd alert you with their barking. They do same thing when you're pumping water and the tank gets filled up and it's overflowing. If a family member is knocking or horning at the gate,they'd know and would bark to tell you a family member is around. You can tell when there's a visitor at the gate cos of the sound of their bark. If anyone of them is in distress,another comes to bark at the door or window to alert you. They bark and jump and scratch at the door to get your attention. So many things. Some might see them as mere animals but they're pretty intelligent. You'd love dogs when they are properly trained cos you can easily communicate with them. Sometimes,people wonder when I talk to them or scold them;they get surprised that the dogs do understand everything I say. I've always had dogs around me right from my infant days and have grown to love them. They've always been a part of our family all through our growing up. Summary is: I can relate very well with the pictures above. But not all dogs can be kept around babies. Never keep a rottweiler,pitbull,or any naturally aggressive dog around a baby. They are very unpredictable. Sometimes,kids do things dogs don't like and they're not usually taught how to handle dogs. Some dogs get jealous too and don't like their attention to be shared with a baby;things could go awful if they notice it and you leave the child at their reach. You'd have yourself to blame for the outcome. On the flipside,they're also very protective of kids(especially bloodhounds). The 3 pictures below show 3 different dogs. The dog with the scarf around the neck is a pic of a bloodhound. Large and plays with kids. The golden brown haired dog is an alsatian;very loyal,meek and intelligent. However,her partner,ceasar,was a terror to all who knew him. He looked pretty wicked and was very wicked but also playfull. The black dog in the pic is smart,a crossbreed of rottweiler,alsatian and dubberman. This dog was very unpredictable. He actually chased,fell and bit my younger brother not too long ago. I had to pull him by the collar to drag him off my brother. This dog doesn't like people fighting or shouting in high tones. If you get into a quarel,he barks aggressively to warn you. If you don't stop,he attacks one of both parties. Understanding your dog's temperament is important(especially when they've been crossbreeded). They start exhibiting different traits from parents breeds in them.

Nb: the pic of the bloodhound is not a pic of my dog. Just put it there to show an example of what a bloodhound looks like as it's not really a common breed in this part of the world. I rarely see people with bloodhounds at vets.

5 Likes

Re: Friendship Between An Infant And A Dog In Pictures by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2013
Cool alliance but that old pup own kinda gettin 3much o....it might have to later accept application b4 anyone can come close ta or near that kid!!!....

1 Like

Re: Friendship Between An Infant And A Dog In Pictures by GENTLETEE(m): 7:13pm On Jul 17, 2013
Such a beautiful sight!
Re: Friendship Between An Infant And A Dog In Pictures by deshysmalls(m): 7:18pm On Jul 17, 2013
Dogs are never dangerous, its how you raise them that matters just like babies.

2 Likes

Re: Friendship Between An Infant And A Dog In Pictures by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 17, 2013
chronique: Lovely pics. Peeps who don't keep dogs or haven't kept good dogs as pets wouldn't understand what it feels like to have loyal ones. My pets used to come into my bedroom way back and most times when you play with them,they try to kiss you. Even when you try to avoid their kiss,they sometimes force themselves to lick your face. At times,they pull my towel from the line and lay on it. When it's hot outside,they come into the living room to sleep under the fan. Dogs are lovely creatures to keep any day,any time. You can't get bored with them. They know when you're happy and when you're sad,have emotions like humans too. If I wanna get something nearby,they know when I'm not going too far and would wait patiently. If I'm going far,they somehow have a way of knowing;they won't even bother walking to the gate. If the gen is on and phcn restores power,they'd alert you with their barking. They do same thing when you're pumping water and the tank gets filled up and it's overflowing. If a family member is knocking or horning at the gate,they'd know and would bark to tell you a family member is around. You can tell when there's a visitor at the gate cos of the sound of their bark. If anyone of them is in distress,another comes to bark at the door or window to alert you. They bark and jump and scratch at the door to get your attention. So many things. Some might see them as mere animals but they're pretty intelligent. You'd love dogs when they are properly trained cos you can easily communicate with them. Sometimes,people wonder when I talk to them or scold them;they get surprised that the dogs do understand everything I say. I've always had dogs around me right from my infant days and have grown to love them. They've always been a part of our family all through our growing up. Summary is: I can relate very well with the pictures above. But not all dogs can be kept around babies. Never keep a rottweiler,pitbull,or any naturally aggressive dog around a baby. They are very unpredictable. Sometimes,kids do things dogs don't like and they're not usually taught how to handle dogs. Some dogs get jealous too and don't like their attention to be shared with a baby;things could go awful if they notice it and you leave the child at their reach. You'd have yourself to blame for the outcome. On the flipside,they're also very protective of kids(especially bloodhounds). The 3 pictures below show 3 different dogs. The dog with the scarf around the neck is a pic of a bloodhound. Large and plays with kids. The golden brown haired dog is an alsatian;very loyal,meek and intelligent. However,her partner,ceasar,was a terror to all who knew him. He looked pretty wicked and was very wicked but also playfull. The black dog in the pic is smart,a crossbreed of rottweiler,alsatian and dubberman. This dog was very unpredictable. He actually chased,fell and bit my younger brother not too long ago. I had to pull him by the collar to drag him off my brother. This dog doesn't like people fighting or shouting in high tones. If you get into a quarel,he barks aggressively to warn you. If you don't stop,he attacks one of both parties. Understanding your dog's temperament is important(especially when they've been crossbreeded). They start exhibiting different traits from parents breeds in them.

Nb: the pic of the bloodhound is not a pic of my dog. Just put it there to show an example of what a bloodhound looks like as it's not really a common breed in this part of the world. I rarely see people with bloodhounds at vets.
beautiful...cannines tend to behave like humans atimes and its lovely....but what still beats my imagination is how some folks and wierdos find dog meat a delicacy! I was actually down with that convo today morning! Pretty gross, methink....

1 Like

Re: Friendship Between An Infant And A Dog In Pictures by Boss13: 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2013
@Chronique you just said it all. Well explained.
Re: Friendship Between An Infant And A Dog In Pictures by Burger01(m): 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2013
@Chronique, you said it all. My dog behaves not less than what you stated. Btw, what do you feed your dogs? Where is your vet?. Thanks.
Re: Friendship Between An Infant And A Dog In Pictures by drake2005: 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2013
Abu Mikey: My Heart Cold sweet me...

......Lemme me snap some pics wit my dog too na

**Snobel,oya com!!.....AdaObi lipsrsealed bring dat my Sagem my X-5 make I take snap pishure**

Snap wetin, Make the dog maul your black face.
Re: Friendship Between An Infant And A Dog In Pictures by Burger01(m): 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2013
drake2005:

Snap wetin, Make the dog maul your black face.
grin
Re: Friendship Between An Infant And A Dog In Pictures by nagoma(m): 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2013
Where are the baby's parents ?

1 Like

Re: Friendship Between An Infant And A Dog In Pictures by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2013
ManTiger: Chaiii... See fresh meat. I can feel the freshness of the dog lower part.....
Ayayaya.

eeeeewwww..... people dey talk *****awww***** pretty****** cute******* na pot of stew yah eye dey see, i shake my head and yansh for you.
Re: Friendship Between An Infant And A Dog In Pictures by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2013
Aww these are cute. Too bad my dog is a crazy ass freak.
Re: Friendship Between An Infant And A Dog In Pictures by eightsin(m): 10:20pm On Jul 17, 2013
Laffing in chinese in the voice of a monk.
Re: Friendship Between An Infant And A Dog In Pictures by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 17, 2013
Cute. . .I hate dogs though!
Re: Friendship Between An Infant And A Dog In Pictures by Tinyemeka(m): 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2013
Re: Friendship Between An Infant And A Dog In Pictures by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 17, 2013
saw something similar in ikoyi some years back

Re: Friendship Between An Infant And A Dog In Pictures by Ollybarbie219(f): 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2013
Awwwww cool xo cute, i luv dogs smiley

1 Like

Re: Friendship Between An Infant And A Dog In Pictures by JbravoAdodger(m): 10:55pm On Jul 17, 2013
adaobi123: Awwwwww cute.

But I hate dogs.
angry

Bipolar much?
Re: Friendship Between An Infant And A Dog In Pictures by ibkgab001: 11:40pm On Jul 17, 2013
I also have a story to tell... Btw this dog is friendly not like one fraustrated mad dog that chased me for like 30 mins inside our estate

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russian Policeman Adored As He Helps A Limping Dog Cross Road. Photos & Video / Photos From The KCR Dog Photoshoot And Healthcare Day Event / Lady Declares Her Dogs Missing In Abuja Via Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.