Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) (46675 Views)

Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) / 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) / How I Lost My Female German Shepherd Dog During Pregnancy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by Stancrus(m): 6:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
Good days ladies and gentlemen being a big time dog lover caucasian ovcharka especially over the years I have seen and encountered different breeds of dog I even got the previlage of owning some myself, I have encountered a lot of breeds both large medium and small and I have also being to some kennels arround nigeria both small, big and some top breeding kennel in jos, PH lagos abuja kaduna etc and I have come to the simple conclusion that in nigeria some devoted breeders just won't rest till they start breeding monsters like they say the bigger the better. I see a great future in dog breeding with Nigerian

Enough of talking like the old saying picture is worth a thousand words let me go straight to the point.

The picture you are about seeing below is not a work of pic art or photo shop all pictures being posted here are real, real people, real dogs and of all pictures was taken in Nigerian

vlastelin is a super size male caucasian ovarchaka shepherd imported directly from mosco russian from one of the best dog breeding kennels in russian by segun of petlove kennel at around 2010 respectively.

Vlastelin was exactly 24months old when it landed in Nigerian jos precisely and since then it has gotten the attention of breeders and dog lovers all over the world vlastelin has being featured in some top youtube videos and sites all over the world.

Vlastelin at 24months when it landed it Nigerian weighed about 300ibs nearly the weight of three grown men respectively thats wey above normal for a dog especially caucasian ovarchaka making him the largest that ever walked the surface of Nigeria

below are pictures of when vlastelin in Moscow Russian before departure to Nigerian

NOTE: all pictures being uploaded here is a courtesy of petlove kennel in russian and jos therefore I am in no way assuming ownership of this dog please disregard any writeup or post you see online claiming ownership of this dogs the dog is a product of petlove kennel in russian and belongs to there respective owners thankyou.

vlastelin in Moscow Russian

2 Likes

Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by Stancrus(m): 6:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
vlastelin now in Nigerian jos around 2010 respectively

Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by Stancrus(m): 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
more pictures of vlastelin at petlove kennel jos

Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by dochman779: 9:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
yap I knw d dog and its indeed the largest if possible not only in Nigeria cos I hv not seen any Caucasian such Dis big
I need info. of Hw much a puppy from vestlin cost

3 Likes

Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by blackboy(m): 9:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
Something just dont seem right.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by BomboyOnline: 12:14am On Feb 24, 2016
I wonder what the dog looks like today.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by lahit14(m): 7:36am On Feb 24, 2016
Op point of correction, 300 pounds is not the weight of 3grown men, its just abt the weight of 1 6ft2 well fed thick nigerian make no mistake. Plus vlas is not as big as it is in those foto's its just elevation, who evr took that foto is good at his job, at least d black man in the vlases nigerian foto should hv stood on his feet den evn though the camera man bent down to take the fotos of vlas we would hav been measuring his hight wit where he reached a standing human n mind u peopl can tell the height of a short man in a foto just incase ur tempted to take the foto wit a short person.

Ps: all of these r just my oponions though witout prejudice. One tin I knw for sure is vlas is a gaint boy, it goes without saying but not as big as he's cracked up to be

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by Stancrus(m): 9:18am On Feb 24, 2016
lahit14:
Op point of correction, 300 pounds is not the weight of 3grown men, its just abt the weight of 1 6ft2 well fed thick nigerian make no mistake. Plus vlas is not as big as it is in those foto's its just elevation, who evr took that foto is good at his job, at least d black man in the vlases nigerian foto should hv stood on his feet den evn though the camera man bent down to take the fotos of vlas we would hav been measuring his hight wit where he reached a standing human n mind u peopl can tell the height of a short man in a foto just incase ur tempted to take the foto wit a short person.

Ps: all of these r just my oponions though witout prejudice. One tin I knw for sure is vlas is a gaint boy, it goes without saying but not as big as he's cracked up to be
thankyou for your corrction like I said vlastelin was only 24months old when he weighed about 300ibs meaning he was stll growing at the moment I believe you are knowledgeable enough to know that caucasian ovarchaka continue growing till 3 or 4 years of age so he hasn't attain full size then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by Stancrus(m): 11:35am On Feb 24, 2016
vlastelin at 24months old weighed about 300ibs in jos Nigerian at petlove kennels

Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by o42austino(m): 12:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
I have been seeing this Dog pix since two years ago by different sellers online pls buyers be careful, this guy is a scammer.

3 Likes

Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by Apitch(m): 1:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
o42austino:
I have been seeing this Dog pix since two years ago by different sellers online pls buyers be careful, this guy is a scammer.
Please learn to read before commenting

11 Likes

Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by Stancrus(m): 1:02pm On Feb 24, 2016
o42austino:
please read carefully before you make any conclusion like I said earlier this male has caught the attention of breeders and petovers all over the world because of his rare size and has even being featured in youtube videos and top sites arround the globe that's why you see different people claiming to be the owner or using it for adverts online read carefully before giving opinions thankyou

4 Likes

Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by miremoses(m): 5:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
one thing I know about Caucasian is their incredible size,height and weight..but another thing I know is that most Caucasians are extremely dull,lazy and weak,that's why most people don't use them as security watch dogs,while some are the opposite..but the dog I see here will still grow bigger..op nice research

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by olisafincy(m): 6:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
miremoses:
one thing I know about Caucasian is their incredible size,height and weight..but another thing I know is that most Caucasians are extremely dull,lazy and weak,that's why most people don't use them as security watch dogs,while some are the opposite..but the dog I see here will still grow bigger..op nice research
lazy and dull is what I've always known this breed for, I bought a causian expected to be as smart as a GSD, oboi no sign of activeness.
Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by miremoses(m): 7:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
olisafincy:

lazy and dull is what I've always known this breed for, I bought a causian expected to be as smart as a GSD, oboi no sign of activeness.
lol..that's what I'm saying..what they do best is to eat and get u broke.lol...but sum cauc are active buh u can never compare their agility with that of a rott or gsd

1 Like

Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by blackboy(m): 8:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
I have one cauc n a rot between the 2 rhe cauc is a lot more active she is strong n smart. Nothind dull about the cauc .she can bark all night n all day. Sèen a pure breed cauc like the one in the pix above in asaba before i saw the dog i heard it bark like all day . It knew it must be a big dog. When i saw the dog i was not surprised. Massive n full of life.
I like my Rot because of its reputation ppl shiver when they hear or see I av a Rot but the Rot is a v good dog sleeps a lot during the day n barks only when neccessary n his barking is out of this world. I luv my Rot but my cauc I have no doubt she is v strong.
i got 2 v good bread of guard dogs. Im proud of em n no regrets

2 Likes

Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by barcaboi(m): 11:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
olisafincy:

u bought just 1 caucasian and u generalise....ask anyone close to me about my caucasian. ...stop thinking ur dog is same wt everyone’s

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by olisafincy(m): 12:15am On Feb 25, 2016
miremoses:
lol..that's what I'm saying..what they do best is to eat and get u broke.lol...but sum cauc are active buh u can never compare their agility with that of a rott or gsd
You just said it all.
Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by malele(m): 6:02am On Feb 25, 2016
Stancrus:
Good days ladies and gentlemen being a big time dog lover caucasin ovcharka especially over the years I have seen and encountered different breeds of dog I even got the previlage of owning some myself, I have encountered a lot of breeds both large midium and small and I have also being to some kennels arround nigeria both small, big and some top breeding kennel in jos, PH lagos abuja kaduna etc and I have come to the simple conclusion that in nigeria some devoted breeders just won't rest till they start breeding monsters like they say the bigger the better. I see a great future in dog breeding with Nigerian

Enough of talking like the old saying picture is worth a thousand words let me go straight to the point.

The picture you are about seeing below is not a work of pic art or photo shop all pictures being posted here are real, real people, real dogs and of all pictures was taken in Nigerian

vlastelin is a super size male caucasian ovarchaka shepherd imported directly from mosco russian from one of the best dog breeding kennels in russian by segun of petlove kennel at around 2010 respectively.

Vlastelin was exactly 24months old when it landed in Nigerian jos precisely and since then it has gotten the attention of breeders and dog lovers all over the world vlastelin has being featured in some top youtube videos and sites all over the world.

Vlastelin at 24months when it landed it Nigerian weighed about 300ibs about the weight of three grown men respectively thats wey above normal for a dog especially caucasian ovarchaka making him the largest that ever walked the surface of Nigeria

below are pictures of when vlastelin in Moscow Russian before departure to Nigerian

NOTE: all pictures being uploaded here is a courtesy of petlove kennel in russian and jos therefore I am in no way assuming ownership of this dog please disregard any writeup or post you see online claiming ownership of this dogs the dog is a product of petlove kennel in russian and belongs to there respective owners thankyou.

Looks like a tibetan mastiff

1 Like

Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by Stancrus(m): 10:58am On Feb 25, 2016
For those calling a caucasian ovcharka big and lazy dogs.

Caucasian ovarchaka was originally breed for the purpose of guarding and protecting livestocks such as sheep's cattles etc a typical caucasian ovarchaka is strong willed courageous and very brave parked with self confidence and the zeal to protect what rightful belongs to them caucasian ovarchaka are very alert strong and hardy unless well socialize it does not accept people it doesn't know it has that power urge to defend everthing and every one that belongs to its family

Caucasian ovarchaka are naturally born wolf killers they defend livestocks such as sheep's and cattles in the vast regions of the caucasian mountain and they kill wolf's with ease

Caucasian ovarchaka are not lazy breeds they are very agile and teritorial with strong drive to protect and guard unless for some unexperienced dog breeders and owners who don't care about exercising and walking there dogs on weekly basis to keep them agile and fit don't blame ur dog for being lazy blame yourself since the only thing you can do is feed them and then walk away.

7 Likes

Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by pmadise(m): 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
The CO of Pet Solution & Kennels (PSK), named Mugabe, is one of biggest if not the biggest. Ask Petlove and he'll confirm to you. I've the pix but i dont have his permission to share.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by miremoses(m): 2:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
[quote author=Stancrus post=43235157]For those calling a caucasian ovcharka big and lazy dogs.

Caucasian ovarchaka was originally breed for the purpose of guarding and protecting livestocks such as sheep's cattles etc a typical caucasian ovarchaka is strong willed courageous and very brave parked with self confidence and the zeal to protect what rightful belongs to them caucasian ovarchaka are very alert strong and hardy unless well socialize it does not accept people it doesn't know it has that power urge to defend everthing and every one that belongs to its family

Caucasian ovarchaka are naturally born wolf killers they defend livestocks such as sheep's abro?don't tlk what I'm abt to say personal,we all have read stories of Caucasian fighting a bear or wolf,white dudes have also made videos of Caucasian battling a bear that is. about. 7ft tall when standing on its two legs,..i know u ur self knows that those caucasians u see on pixs and in youtube are different from what we have here in nigeria,in nigeria must cauc have long snout,lean and small in size..stancrus?lemme ask u..has ur cauc ever fought with a bear or wolf or have u seen a cauc fighting a bear before,caucasians over there are wah more bigger,gigantic and fierce more than d one's here.so bro no need to brag about cauc being a wolf or bear killers..what most cauc do is to eat,sleep and get fat..all if u have a video of ur cauc fighting a bear then post and let's see..peace to u bro!!

2 Likes

Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by miremoses(m): 2:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
bro?don't tlk what I'm abt to say personal,we all have read stories of Caucasian fighting a bear or wolf,white dudes have also made videos of Caucasian battling a bear that is. about. 7ft tall when standing on its two legs,..i know u ur self knows that those caucasians u see on pixs and in youtube are different from what we have here in nigeria,in nigeria must cauc have long snout,lean and small in size..stancrus?lemme ask u..has ur cauc ever fought with a bear or wolf or have u seen a cauc fighting a bear before,caucasians over there are wah more bigger,gigantic and fierce more than d one's here.so bro no need to brag about cauc being a wolf or bear killers..what most cauc do is to eat,sleep and get fat..all if u have a video of ur cauc fighting a bear then post and let's see..peace to u bro!!

2 Likes

Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by Stancrus(m): 4:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
pmadise:
The CO of Pet Solution & Kennels (PSK), named Mugabe, is one of biggest if not the biggest. Ask Petlove and he'll confirm to you. I've the pix but i dont have his permission to share.
segun A olomu of petlove kennel is like a father to be no need asking him I know almost all his caucasians by name and am sure vlastelin is the biggest ever imported here in Nigerian I have also know that Petsolution has some big caucs also heard about that male mugabe but am sure he didn't come even close to Gaint vlastelin
Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by Stancrus(m): 1:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
vlastelin at around 5 years old was rumoured to weigh close to 400ibs according to our sources that's more than the weight of 5 slant back adult german shepherds put together in one super sized dog

because of owners privacy am unable to post pictures of vlastelin then

below are pictures of vlastelin at 2years old back in Moscow Russian

Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by bobbysaxy: 1:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
Bro dat dog died a long time ago...got the info from a reasonable source....u can post here another niaja pics to prove me wrong

2 Likes

Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by Stancrus(m): 1:41pm On Feb 26, 2016
bobbysaxy:
Bro dat dog died a long time ago...got the info from a reasonable source....u can post here another niaja pics to prove me wrong
like I said because of owners privacy I can't post pictures of vlastelin then when he weighed close to 400ibs allow me land it's a gradual process
Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by Bizzyliss(m): 4:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
o42austino:
don't u know how to read?
Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by Bizzyliss(m): 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
pmadise:
that's a big lie, av u seen mugabe before? Mugabe is only very fat but not tall. Even champ of tox kennel is bigger than mugabe

2 Likes

Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by Bizzyliss(m): 5:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
Stancrus:
segun A olomu of petlove kennel is like a father to be no need asking him I know almost all his caucasians by name and am sure vlastelin is the biggest ever imported here in Nigerian I have also know that Petsolution has some big caucs also heard about that male mugabe but am sure he didn't come even close to Gaint vlastelin
mugabe is not even close to champ of tox kennel

1 Like

Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by pmadise(m): 5:53pm On Feb 26, 2016
Bizzyliss:
that's a big lie, av u seen mugabe before? Mugabe is only very fat but not tall. Even champ of tox kennel is bigger than mugabe

Does calling someone you've never met, seen or known and without presenting any iota of fact makes you happy?

Cant we comment, disagree and agree with civility and utmost decorum?

2 Likes

Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by peyton84: 11:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
Stancrus:
Good days ladies and gentlemen being a big time dog lover caucasin ovcharka especially over the years I have seen and encountered different breeds of dog I even got the previlage of owning some myself, I have encountered a lot of breeds both large midium and small and I have also being to some kennels arround nigeria both small, big and some top breeding kennel in jos, PH lagos abuja kaduna etc and I have come to the simple conclusion that in nigeria some devoted breeders just won't rest till they start breeding monsters like they say the bigger the better. I see a great future in dog breeding with Nigerian

Vlastelin at 24months when it landed it Nigerian weighed about 300ibs about the weight of three grown men respectively thats wey above normal for a dog especially caucasian ovarchaka making him the largest that ever walked the surface of Nigeria

I was hoping it won't be this same dog's picture. Everybody who has talked about a massive cauc have always displayed this picture. And this so over hyped cauc isn't the biggest my personal judgement,no doubt he looks big but make no mistake he isn't for despite the fact that I am completely not a cauc person I have seen few caucs that matches this.....whoever owns this dog should be very careful for too many people just keep advertising this pparticular dog!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building / Help My Dog Is Going Blind / Utah: Animal Trainer Saved In Alligator Attack ( Graphic Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.