Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,178 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

For Your Amusement: Political Correctness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Your Amusement: Political Correctness (909 Views)

What Does The Bible Say About Political Correctness? Should A Christian Be 'PC'? / Political Correctness Oxymoron And 21st Century Christians / For Your Amusement: Meet The New "Tolerant" Village Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Your Amusement: Political Correctness by Mranony: 7:48am On Jul 17, 2013
Re: For Your Amusement: Political Correctness by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 17, 2013
Hmmmm...

How does "radical Islam" fit into his definition of "happy spot"?

When the dude started I had the impression that he was referring to the need to nurture one's 'partial disbelief' and not root it out before it blooms into "full blown Atheism"...

But as the video progressed, I thought maybe he is talking about the need to accept people with a different mindset, culture, belief or disbelief system but became a bit suspicious when he implied that this 'cancer' will ultimately eliminate the individual if it is left to live.

I still am a bit foncused about the dude's angle....
Re: For Your Amusement: Political Correctness by turnstoner(m): 8:51am On Jul 17, 2013
Yawn!
Re: For Your Amusement: Political Correctness by Mranony: 9:06am On Jul 17, 2013
striktlymi: Hmmmm...

How does "radical Islam" fit into his definition of "happy spot"?

When the dude started I had the impression that he was referring to the need to nurture one's 'partial disbelief' and not root it out before it blooms into "full blown Atheism"...

But as the video progressed, I thought maybe he is talking about the need to accept people with a different mindset, culture, belief or disbelief system but became a bit suspicious when he implied that this 'cancer' will ultimately eliminate the individual if it is left to live.

I still am a bit foncused about the dude's angle....
Chai, the sarcasm was completely lost on you.
Re: For Your Amusement: Political Correctness by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 17, 2013
Mr anony:
Chai, the sarcasm was completely lost on you.

Was it meant to be sarcastic? Who or what is the object of his sarcasm? "Radical Islam"?

I still do not get it!
Re: For Your Amusement: Political Correctness by DeepSight(m): 11:03am On Jul 17, 2013
Anony, the video seems to stop midway...@ 1.12 minutes. . .do you have a full version, or is this a problem from my end. . .
Re: For Your Amusement: Political Correctness by Mranony: 11:24am On Jul 17, 2013
Deep Sight:
Anony, the video seems to stop midway...@ 1.12 minutes. . .do you have a full version, or is this a problem from my end. . .
It plays fully for me o. I think the problem's probably from your end
Re: For Your Amusement: Political Correctness by Mranony: 11:29am On Jul 17, 2013
striktlymi:

Was it meant to be sarcastic? Who or what is the object of his sarcasm? "Radical Islam"?

I still do not get it!
He is talking about radical islam and how we should be blunt and call it out for the cancer that it is instead of being politically correct and making excuses for it. I really can't believe you of all people missed all that.
Re: For Your Amusement: Political Correctness by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2013
Mr anony:
He is talking about radical islam and how we should be blunt and call it out for the cancer that it is instead of being politically correct and making excuses for it. I really can't believe you of all people missed all that.

Oh, now I get it!

I guess the 'Happy spot' thingy sent me on a 'wild moose* chase'.

Thanks!
Re: For Your Amusement: Political Correctness by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:37pm On Jul 17, 2013
striktlymi:

I still do not get it!

How old is sticktly?
Re: For Your Amusement: Political Correctness by Mranony: 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2013
striktlymi:

Oh, now I get it!

I guess the 'Happy spot' thingy sent me on a 'wild moose* chase'.

Thanks!
That's alright bro
Re: For Your Amusement: Political Correctness by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

How old is sticktly?

Um...not quite!

I actually wanted Anony to explain it to me as if I am a two year old...thankfully, he did!
Re: For Your Amusement: Political Correctness by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2013
striktlymi:

Um...not quite!

I actually wanted Anony to explain it to me as if I am a two year old...thankfully, he did!

Yes. I know. I looked for a "2 year old" meme but can only find the one I posted.

The good thing is that 2 year olds don't read these things or they would feel insulted that their brains are likened to yours.

1 Like

Re: For Your Amusement: Political Correctness by Mranony: 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Yes. I know. I looked for a "2 year old" meme but can only find the one I posted.

The good thing is that 2 year olds don't read these things or they would feel insulted that their brains are likened to yours.
You are trying way too hard to force an insult
Re: For Your Amusement: Political Correctness by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:46pm On Jul 17, 2013
Mr anony:
You are trying way too hard to force an insult

No. I'm trying very hard not to fall foul of asinine rules.

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / What Jehovah's Witnesses Won't Tell You About Christmas, Bdays & Flag Salute / Pls,help Me Out,am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.