Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:15 AM

*!*!*!*!what A Sweet Mother*!*!*!*! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / *!*!*!*!what A Sweet Mother*!*!*!*! (954 Views)

Some Sweet USUALS Every Wife Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Husband! / Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife / ~Sweet Mother: Say Something Nice To your Mum~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*!*!*!*!what A Sweet Mother*!*!*!*! by TheSly: 11:11pm On May 22, 2008
Story by Melissa Block from the quake zone

She said they found this baby. . .

The baby is sleeping peacefully, without even a scratch.
The baby is about three months old, wearing a quilted green vest and soft shoes, wrapped in a blanket.

Source says the baby was found on Tuesday in the wreckage of a building in Beichuan .
The mother was found kneeling above her child in protection.

She did not survive. But she saved her baby.

And, according to her, the rescue workers also found a cell phone. The mother had tucked it into her baby's blanket. She had typed a text message on the screen. The message said, "My dear, if you can survive, please remember I love you."

Owwwwwwww. . . .What a sweet mother!!!!!!!!!!!!! embarassed cry embarassed
Re: *!*!*!*!what A Sweet Mother*!*!*!*! by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 22, 2008
aawww, that was touching.
Re: *!*!*!*!what A Sweet Mother*!*!*!*! by RampantT(f): 12:58am On May 23, 2008
awwwwwwwwwwwww. . . now that's a mother.
Re: *!*!*!*!what A Sweet Mother*!*!*!*! by okenwa(m): 7:53am On May 23, 2008
so touching, i feel like cry cry cry
Re: *!*!*!*!what A Sweet Mother*!*!*!*! by Godalone(m): 9:12am On May 23, 2008
This is a great mother
Re: *!*!*!*!what A Sweet Mother*!*!*!*! by Outstrip(f): 5:10pm On May 23, 2008
The love of a mother
Re: *!*!*!*!what A Sweet Mother*!*!*!*! by joyceereal(f): 6:14pm On May 23, 2008
That's a real mum for u
Kudos to real mum's on earth(My mum is number one---------------------)
smiley
Re: *!*!*!*!what A Sweet Mother*!*!*!*! by ztyle(m): 10:05pm On May 25, 2008
its indeed touchinq, cry

(1) (Reply)

Seven Tools For Purposeful Parenting / A Woman Has Six Kids, Unmarried, Lives With Her Parents, No Job? / Madlyn Primoff:when Is It Wrong To Discipline Your Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.