Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife (62077 Views)

The Oldest Couple In Gelegele, Edo State. Husband Is 105yrs Old & Wife 95yrs / How Much Is Ideal To Be Giving One's Wife As Monthly Stipend? / Some Sweet USUALS Every Wife Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Husband! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 1:20am On Jan 20, 2015
Every Lady, I mean ALL are emotional and thus likes to be appreciated and loved, even the ones with seemingly loud mouth.

These things I'm about to mention are SUPPOSED to be usual but as time flies, men throw away their first love outa thin air. How pathetic!

I'm Single but I do believe (without apology or contrary opinions) that my future home will be Heaven on Earth because I'll make it work wink

I believe in love. I believe men ought to love their wives first, then upon her will come the inner strength to respect him unreservedly (some ladies be like, Now You're Talking smiley )- okay grin

I have a vision of still being romantic to my wife at 80 and beyond.

It's easy only if a guy and a girl can settle down to plan at courtship how their home should look like. I have seen a few homes like that and that made me feel like getting married almost immediately grin

I'm not a Woman Wrapper... But even if I am to one Lucky woman, it's worth it.

What Are Some Sweet Usuals Every Man Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Wife?

1. Pillow fight

Many marriages lack this game. Pillow fights lessens Real fights. It unites two people together. Have you ever played a video game with a crush before? If you have, you'll understand what I'm saying. Guys, hit her softly sha o...wink...

2. Hold her hand in the street.

You may wonder why this is included... Except for some new couples and a few elderly ones, some men have gotten too familiar with their wives that they feel so " I dunno" to hold their wives hands on the street. As a matter of fact, this means a lot to her. It tells her your love for hasn't diminished a bit.

3. Be initiative enough to always take her out on special days.

Perhaps, you have grown up kids, take your wife out alone... The wife of your youth wink... It's Valentine's Day, go on a date with her to re-enact your love for her. Your company's party? Take her along even if she's pregnant unless she refuses...

4. Open the car door for her.

This isn't ancient. Doing it makes her feel really special. You treat her like a Queen, She treats you like a King, remember?
Do all you can to keep her smiling all the time- She is your wife o wink
Who says it's wrong to buy her flowers...?

5. Wash her clothes even when she didn't ask

Some men are like King Kong. They so hold tenaciously the school of thought that doing such things for a Lady you're in relationship with makes her belittle you...That's Low Self Esteem! The Normal Ones respect and love you the more...You're helping her. 90% of women love this... Some will Form they don't but they do. Not when she is pregnant o, when she's okay and even lazily walking around...smiley

6. Buy her little things she adores like her favorite chocolate etc.

Have you witnessed a lady in tears before just because she is trying to convey her feelings for you?
What makes this happen is because you're helping her. Money isn't everything- it's important but not in this context! The gold diggers, will say otherwise. When you buy her those little things, you're telling her how THOUGHTFUL you are. An example is: After many weeks, I called a girlfriend just some hours before her exams and her reply was, "So you still remembered". I sensed something. Small things makes her let out the Big things.

7. Help Her In The Kitchen

Helping your wife in the kitchen does not mean wanting to show your cooking tech... Mba! It's not forming "I can do it better". In fact, hide your cooking skills! Don't get her to feel like the 2nd best...hype her, tease her...that she cooks excellently even if she sucks at it. If she's smart and wise, she'll put more effort to improving her skills if necessary. Your wife owns the kitchen. You own the yard. Help her cut onions, peel the yams and slice the tomatoes. Work as a team! Your mummy visiting you guys shouldn't try to lord it over her in HER kitchen... unless there's an understanding smiley

SUMMARY: This thread is my belief system. Other threads might not totally agree but... I believe strongly this is how ME and every other guy aspiring to be a Father, Husband and the Head of the home some day ought to comport ourselves with our wives. wink

Ladies: You can add more.

Guys: What do y'all think? cheesy

288 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 1:24am On Jan 20, 2015
OK...I like that wink

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by kingstylo01(m): 1:25am On Jan 20, 2015
1. Pillow fight
2. Hold her hand in the street.
3. Be initiative enough to always take her out on special days....
4. Open the car door for her.
5. Wash her clothes even when she didn't ask...
6. Buy her little things she adores like her favorite chocolate etc.
7. Help Her In The Kitchen.

Nice points @op, emusmith. But i think you are missing something which is:

8. Tell her everyday that you love her and remind her of how beautiful she is. Remember, women are moved by words!

158 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by DeCritique(m): 1:30am On Jan 20, 2015
My God!! This guy? Where are you from? Are you from Venice? Or from where biko?

All you've stated here is exactly how I feel about love, relationships and marriage. Pillow fights are cool...

Games too... Example, play Temple Run with her one after the other if you lose, she plays next and vice versa.

You're a real man jare. I just hope we find the kind of woman that would make us complete.

I love happy lives and I cherish a happy family. Do you? wink

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by nekaa(f): 1:31am On Jan 20, 2015
Pillow Fight? That's fresh...

5 Likes

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by stinggy(m): 1:57am On Jan 20, 2015
All sounds good but for the 'washing her clothes'. I hate washing, and I guess that's why WMs were invented.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Allureoftheseas(m): 2:51am On Jan 20, 2015
Why would her wash her clothes? Is she the most beautiful girl in the world?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by herald9: 3:20am On Jan 20, 2015
This is so alluring...

I'm with you on this...

Washing her clothes? No big deal except P and Bsmiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by asadike(f): 4:00am On Jan 20, 2015
Hugging and kissing her through d back

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 4:06am On Jan 20, 2015
I don learn more things additional,my future wife...you are d luckiest babe ever liveth

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 5:39am On Jan 20, 2015
Allowing her to sit on your face unclad

Regular Fellaatio with chocolate mousse

Playfighting in odd places.....kitchen, stairs, bathroom, garage, beach, in the woods.

Deep throoaating her...regularly

Rimming

Giving her massages.

Ladies add more...to the list.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 20, 2015
DeCritique:
My God!! This guy? Where are you from? Are you from Venice? Or from where biko?

All you've stated here is exactly how I feel about love, relationships and marriage. Pillow fights are cool...

Games too... Example, play Temple Run with her one after the other if you lose, she plays next and vice versa.

You're a real man jare. I just hope we find the kind of woman that would make us complete.

I love happy lives and I cherish a happy family. Do you? wink

MODIFIED: Bro, I love it too o...cheesy

I love that playing soccer or her best game on our TV together...

5 Likes

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 20, 2015
MrHardOn:
Allowing her to sit on your face unclad

Regular Fellaatio with chocolate mousse

Playfighting in odd places.....kitchen, stairs, bathroom, garage, beach, in the woods.

Deep throoaating her...regularly

Rimming

Giving her massages.

Ladies add more...to the list.

hian!

12 Likes

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 6:10am On Jan 20, 2015
asadike:
Hugging and kissing her through d back

I love that also... especially like a surprise cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 6:12am On Jan 20, 2015
herald9:

This is so alluring...

I'm with you on this...

Washing her clothes? No big deal except P and Bsmiley

That's even what I had in mind gan! Washing machine might be washing others for her..wink...I have it all figured out...

3 Likes

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 20, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
Why would her wash her clothes? Is she the most beautiful girl in the world?

She might not be, but She is YOUR most beautiful girl in the world! smiley

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Iykebestbt(m): 6:14am On Jan 20, 2015
Very correct

3 Likes

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 20, 2015
nekaa:
Pillow Fight? That's fresh...

LoL... Soft pillows o...not all these iron ones these days...wink

12 Likes

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 20, 2015
Emusmith. Why Hian? Are you a benin guy?. Are those too much to do to your wife?. I can even do more than that. That is why she is wife. She needs to be adored.

2 Likes

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 20, 2015
MrHardOn:
Emusmith. Why Hian? Are you a benin guy?. Are those too much to do to your wife?. I can even do more than that. That is why she is wife. She needs to be adored.

LoL...I can do them... except the other one...cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 20, 2015
Emusmith.....which one is the other one. As long as she feels good. Then am good.

2 Likes

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by naijaboiy: 6:29am On Jan 20, 2015
Nice one!

I prefer video games tho and she'll have to join me in playing Fifa! tongue

Number 5 go hard sha!...but we go manage grin

3 Likes

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by alberto2k(m): 6:29am On Jan 20, 2015
I came, I read and I walked out

Mr emusmith, u try gan

5 Likes

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 20, 2015
Pillow fight an 80 year old wife to her death @ emusmith

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by angelTI(f): 6:40am On Jan 20, 2015
Lovely one OP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Allureoftheseas(m): 6:41am On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:

She might not be, but She is MY MOST beautiful girl in the world! smiley

Is that why you quoted me

2 Likes

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 20, 2015
Washing her cloth? Eyen wa sor cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by prettyjo(f): 6:56am On Jan 20, 2015
....i will comment later

2 Likes

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by okotv(m): 7:09am On Jan 20, 2015
I can do all that except the cut onion part. We would just have to blend it or she does that herself.

3 Likes

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 20, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Pillow fight an 80 year old wife to her death @ emusmith

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 20, 2015
prettyjo:
....i will comment later

How've you been? wink

2 Likes

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 20, 2015
angelTI:
Lovely one OP.
Thanks dearie.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Beaten For Peeping At Couple In Bed / This Is My Problem With My Wife / If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.