Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Prospects Of A Lawyer In The Military! Advice Me - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Prospects Of A Lawyer In The Military! Advice Me (1040 Views)

4 Crazy Things I Love About Being A Lawyer / Ask Me Questions About Careers In The Military / Average Salary For A Lawyer In A Law Firm In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prospects Of A Lawyer In The Military! Advice Me by plantation(m): 11:42pm On May 22, 2008
hi fellas, am a 300level law student of ABSU and wishing to be part of the nigerian military(army or navy) after graduation. Please i would need your candid advice on the prospects of a lawyer in the military.They say the short service stuff just like the NDA which denied me admission is for the connected. How true is it?
Re: Prospects Of A Lawyer In The Military! Advice Me by Anuliph(f): 9:24pm On May 26, 2008
Dont know about that but i know that you cant practise law in the military. its against the Rules of Professional Conduct. So please choose one.
Re: Prospects Of A Lawyer In The Military! Advice Me by badblood13(m): 4:31am On Jul 05, 2008
Anuli ph:

Dont know about that but i know that you can't practise law in the military. its against the Rules of Professional Conduct. So please choose one.
THERE IS NO SUCH THING IN THE RULES OF PRO CONDUCT MY DEAR,

(1) (Reply)

Taking Up A Scholarship And Quiting Pwc / What Businesses Can U Establish Wit A N100,000 In Nigeria 2day. / What Is It Like Being A Graduate Of International Relations?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.