Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Take A Look At Ridiculous Us-canada Border (photo) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Take A Look At Ridiculous Us-canada Border (photo) (3735 Views)

Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border / 10 Most Ridiculous Lies North Koreans Are Made To Believe / Blasts Reported In Two Kenyan Churches Near Somalia Border (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take A Look At Ridiculous Us-canada Border (photo) by Ayomax(m): 8:29am On Jul 17, 2013
I always thought America and Canada have a matured relationship till i saw this nonsensical border that gives a lot of insight into the infrastructural problems of both countries. This border got me laughing and i was like...wow....the people in that house in the middle must be very lucky to live in both US and Canada at same time, with dual citizenship and the house address would be a street name on US- Canada border. lol Weird things are seen everywhere.

Re: Take A Look At Ridiculous Us-canada Border (photo) by Shakara123(m): 8:45am On Jul 17, 2013
Watch the movie "Argo" and you will understand the kind of relationship those two have. You can also say same about the US and France; statute of Liberty.

Why do you think (for security reasons) civilians we be allowed to own and stay in those buildings? We are not talking about Nigeria and Niger here.
Re: Take A Look At Ridiculous Us-canada Border (photo) by Shakara123(m): 8:47am On Jul 17, 2013
Watch the movie "Argo" and you will understand the kind of relationship those two have. You can also say same about the US and France; statute of Liberty.

Why do you think (for security reasons) civilians will be allowed to own and stay in those buildings? We are not talking about Nigeria and Niger here.
Re: Take A Look At Ridiculous Us-canada Border (photo) by Afam4eva(m): 8:47am On Jul 17, 2013
Those two countries have no business being seperate.
Re: Take A Look At Ridiculous Us-canada Border (photo) by Ayomax(m): 9:06am On Jul 17, 2013
wish i was living in that house in the middle, i will be sleeping btw two countries grin
Re: Take A Look At Ridiculous Us-canada Border (photo) by dridowu: 9:38am On Jul 17, 2013
journey to each country is just 1seconds
Re: Take A Look At Ridiculous Us-canada Border (photo) by overdrive(m): 10:47am On Jul 17, 2013
^^^ 1seconds Are u a trado-medical doctor
Re: Take A Look At Ridiculous Us-canada Border (photo) by immkels(m): 10:53am On Jul 17, 2013
Lmao! That house in-between is in what country?
Re: Take A Look At Ridiculous Us-canada Border (photo) by Afam4eva(m): 10:54am On Jul 17, 2013
@immkels:
Lmao! That house in-between is in what country?
Canamerica

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At Ridiculous Us-canada Border (photo) by Ayomax(m): 10:54am On Jul 17, 2013
overdrive: ^^^ 1seconds
lol, badt guy, guess the guy made a mistake

(1) (Reply)

Russia Responds To Elon Musk, Challenge Calling Him.... / 16 Muslim Countries Where Israelis Are Banned. / Top Aide To Ukrainian President Survives Assassination Attempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.