Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Photos Meet The Man With No Face ....i Meant No Face At All - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos Meet The Man With No Face ....i Meant No Face At All (4479 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / SHOCKING!! Man With No Face & Woman With One Leg Give Birth To Healthy Baby Girl / Can A Man With Ac Genotype Marry A Woman With As Genotype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Meet The Man With No Face ....i Meant No Face At All by xmobaba(m): 9:28am On Jul 17, 2013
A FATHER-to-be has spoken for the first time about living with NO FACE – and how he’s terrified he has passed his condition onto his unborn child.

Mohammad Latif Khatana, 32, from Kashmir, India, cannot see or work due to the severe creases on his face.

Strangers spit on the road as he walks, disgusted by his features.

He is now over the moon that his wife is seven months pregnant, but worried his son or daughter will look like him.

He said: “I cannot wait to be a father and have some happiness in my life. But I worry every day and pray my child is not born like me.”

Latif, who lives high in the mountains with his 25-year-old wife Salima, in Tuli Bana, in Jammu and Kashmir, travels to Srinagar for four months of the year to beg and find money.

He was born with a small lump on his face but it has continued to grow and form huge flaps across his face, making it impossible for him to see.more at www.xmoentertainment..com more photos at www.xmoentertainment.blogspopt.com

Re: Photos Meet The Man With No Face ....i Meant No Face At All by amiskurie(m): 9:31am On Jul 17, 2013
are u ficking kidding me? shocked
Re: Photos Meet The Man With No Face ....i Meant No Face At All by macklef(m): 9:44am On Jul 17, 2013
oboii... see flaps,, can we see a pix of his wife??
dat scripture dat said God has planted enternity in our hearts no b lie, if not dis man shild ave commited suicide.
Re: Photos Meet The Man With No Face ....i Meant No Face At All by MsPweshy(f): 9:45am On Jul 17, 2013
Ohhh my!!!! Cnt look, so scary.
Anyways, I tnk God for his life.
Re: Photos Meet The Man With No Face ....i Meant No Face At All by greatgod2012(f): 10:44am On Jul 17, 2013
This is a clarion call for us to always be thankful to God, no matter our condition.

I pray that his child does not look like him o, so that his joy will be full.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Meet The Man With No Face ....i Meant No Face At All by slimyem: 10:48am On Jul 17, 2013
shocked shocked
He even has a wife! shocked shocked
Re: Photos Meet The Man With No Face ....i Meant No Face At All by greatgod2012(f): 10:54am On Jul 17, 2013
slimyem: shocked shocked
He even has a wife! shocked shocked

i wonder too........but, like.....matchmaking thing, its good, though......
Re: Photos Meet The Man With No Face ....i Meant No Face At All by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 17, 2013
Jesus shocked shocked
Re: Photos Meet The Man With No Face ....i Meant No Face At All by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 17, 2013
Kai! How has he been coping?
D day I saw a man called mr tree on tv,I was speechless.still haunting me.c this one again.
God pls grant him his wish.
Re: Photos Meet The Man With No Face ....i Meant No Face At All by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 17, 2013

1 Like

Re: Photos Meet The Man With No Face ....i Meant No Face At All by EfemenaXY: 11:33am On Jul 17, 2013
There is a medical term for what he's got. I watched a similar program about it, but can't for the life of me remember.

It's a good thing that his condition has now got some media coverage. Hopefully, someone out there would try and help him. I think reconstructive surgery is what he needs. That should go a long way to giving him some semblance of normality and living the near to normal life he deserves like any other human being. Thing is, these things don't come cheap.

Poor man.
Re: Photos Meet The Man With No Face ....i Meant No Face At All by k2039: 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2013
Re: Photos Meet The Man With No Face ....i Meant No Face At All by funmemezy: 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2013
Nna ehhn,no b small tin o. Ahh God I tank u oooo
Re: Photos Meet The Man With No Face ....i Meant No Face At All by tellwisdom: 12:58pm On Jul 17, 2013
Meet the man with 2face...Where is the 2face?? sad
Re: Photos Meet The Man With No Face ....i Meant No Face At All by AbuMikey(m): 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2013
I thankGod for our lives ooo!!!!!!
1st it wz tree man,dat has stuffs like banana stem all over his body and now,The man with no face!!! angry

[size=20pt]Oluwa I thank You[/size]
Re: Photos Meet The Man With No Face ....i Meant No Face At All by danjkad: 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2013
God ℓ̊ thank U̶̲̥̅̊.
Will forever be greatful.
Re: Photos Meet The Man With No Face ....i Meant No Face At All by Ruq: 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2013
GOd please pinch me when i don't Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Photos Meet The Man With No Face ....i Meant No Face At All by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2013
Re: Photos Meet The Man With No Face ....i Meant No Face At All by jeffizy(m): 5:56pm On Jul 17, 2013
May the Lord grant him his heart desires.
I wish there can be a solution to this. . Pity!
Re: Photos Meet The Man With No Face ....i Meant No Face At All by greatgod2012(f): 7:33pm On Jul 17, 2013
jeffizy: May the Lord grant him his heart desires.
I wish there can be a solution to this. . Pity!

long time, how you dey
Re: Photos Meet The Man With No Face ....i Meant No Face At All by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2013
His wife gave birth already, Alhamdullilahi. smiley

Re: Photos Meet The Man With No Face ....i Meant No Face At All by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 17, 2013
Very pretty lady.

1 Like

Re: Photos Meet The Man With No Face ....i Meant No Face At All by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 17, 2013
Even with the disability she's still beautiful, Allah be praised.

1 Like

Re: Photos Meet The Man With No Face ....i Meant No Face At All by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 17, 2013
With his family..Subhan Allah cool

Re: Photos Meet The Man With No Face ....i Meant No Face At All by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2013
*Trying really hard to keep my cool but...*

Re: Photos Meet The Man With No Face ....i Meant No Face At All by macklef(m): 11:42pm On Jul 17, 2013
Shollypopz: *Trying really hard to keep my cool but...*

hahahaha...
Re: Photos Meet The Man With No Face ....i Meant No Face At All by Temismith(f): 12:16am On Jul 18, 2013
I return all my thanks to God. And i pray for a way out for dis man and every1 in need.
Re: Photos Meet The Man With No Face ....i Meant No Face At All by jeffizy(m): 5:44am On Jul 18, 2013
greatgod2012:

long time, how you dey
yeah, been a while.
i'm good, thanks.
Re: Photos Meet The Man With No Face ....i Meant No Face At All by macklef(m): 7:32am On Jul 18, 2013
Look at how his loved ones dont mind having him in dier company. cool
D wife try sha o, if shes a 9ja woman with no waiste down, sheld still b formin sexy n b waitin for prince charming to coman marry her.
Re: Photos Meet The Man With No Face ....i Meant No Face At All by biafranqueen: 8:05am On Jul 18, 2013
This is touching they look so happy !

1 Like

Re: Photos Meet The Man With No Face ....i Meant No Face At All by Chinwem(f): 5:13pm On Jul 18, 2013
biafranqueen: This is touching they look so happy !

My thoughts exactly........happy people!
Re: Photos Meet The Man With No Face ....i Meant No Face At All by princesammmy: 11:11am On Jul 19, 2013
thank you LORD for life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Save My Mom From Brain Tumor / Can Next Of Kin Be Changed!!!?.. / Do You Know the Mirror In Your House Is Evil? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.