Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,906 members, 7,824,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

I Need Serious Buyers For These Properties - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need Serious Buyers For These Properties (354 Views)

Grab All These Properties They Are For Sale And Rent / These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu / Check Out ! These Properties For Sale & To Let /lease. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Serious Buyers For These Properties by Rawlay(m): 11:38am On Jul 17, 2013
1) A warehouse on 2 Acres of land
Title: Certificate of Occupancy
Price: N1.5bn

2) Jetty on 2.5 acres of land with Bankhall, warehouse, office block, Block of flats, helipad for helicopter.
Title: L/C
Price: N3bn

3) 9.3 acres of Industrial/commercial land that consists of warehouses and office complex Location: Wharf Road, Apapa
Title: Certificate of Occupancy
Price: N14 Billion

4) 3 acres of land.
Title: L/C
Price: N12 Billion

For more inquiries pls call the property consultant on: 08086430326
PIN: 2219af41
Email: rawlayamu@yahoo.com

Thank you.
Re: I Need Serious Buyers For These Properties by Rawlay(m): 2:18pm On Jul 18, 2013
Re: I Need Serious Buyers For These Properties by Rawlay(m): 2:21pm On Jul 18, 2013
Re: I Need Serious Buyers For These Properties by Rawlay(m): 3:42pm On Aug 12, 2013
In Land transactions, there are different types of documents.
The first thing you do if you want to purchase a land is ask what documents the land has. The stronger the document the higher the value, hence the price.

The first document is the Receipt of Purchase: This is the receipt given to you for the land or a family receipt.

The second is called a Deed of Conveyance: This is a document that shows the transfer of Interest from one party to another & also furnishes evidence between both parties.

Then you have the Deed of Assignment which is given by the Principal/Owner of the Land which confers the rightful ownership of the property. It can also be referred to as the document that concludes the transaction between the Buyer & the Seller. It is advisable that the Buyer goes to Register this document with the Government.

Finally you have the Certificate of Occupancy which is issued by the Governor of the State where you acquired the piece of Land.

The better the document you acquire for your Land, the higher the Value you place on that Land.

Email: rawlayamu@yahoo.com
PIN: 2219af41
Phone: 08086430326
Property Consultant: Dayo

(1) (Reply)

Porch Freshly Built Mini Flat @ Folagoro Yaba / Lands And Other Properties Are In Huge Demand For Sale / Lettings Today / Quality Metal Work(gates,doors,fittings E.t.c) For Every Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.