Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,064 members, 7,810,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu (35669 Views)

These Properties Are Urgently For Sale 08065144130 / Check Out ! These Properties For Sale & To Let /lease. / To Let @ Isawo, Agric, Asolo, Agbede In Ikorodu: All These Properties Are Latest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2012
Hello my good people, I am opening this thread in response to numerous inquiries for land acquisition especially in Enugu town and environs. I will be posting properties that I am sure of its availability for purchase. I will also follow up with the owner in the event of interest by any prospective buyer to make sure the transaction goes as smooth Às possible. I live here in Enugu and I know everywhere and everyone.

I have been buying lands since I was 19 years for myself and for friends and relatives and have never encountered land dispute. This is because I know the steps to follow and whenever I have doubts, I stop and look carefully. Be sure I can only afford to sell genuine lands as I am always careful to protect my reputation.

Call or mail me whenever you see anything you like in this thread, I will also provide you with the number of my foot soldier who works with me to ensure your satisfaction.
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2012
LOMA LINDA ESTATES, INDEPENDENCE LAYOUT, ENUGU.

You all know the history of this area, this area was made popular by this estate built by Chimaroke Nnamani when he was governor. Developments followed soon after all around the estate with investors building good houses all around the estate. Behind this estate, we have several plots of lands for sale. The plot size in this area is usually 60 X 100ft. We have two plots in this area, the price for the first one is N5.5m while the second sells for N6m.

I will try as much as I can to show you guys all the area surrounding these lands for sale, plus the picture of the lands where possible. Pictures later.

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:21pm On Oct 11, 2012
INDEPENDENCE LAYOUT PHASE 2

This area stretches from after the mega filling station to the back of the new artisan market, (where goat and sheep are sold) towards the Enugu - Port Harcourt express road, all those lands on the left hand side of the road opposite the main independence layout, its still looking bushy. Inside this bush, a lot of things are happening, there are so many private property developers building new estates for buyers around here, consequently, lands are shooting up in prices here. I was here today and documented these few pictures of roads and developments for us to see.

An average plot of land costs N7m around the back of these estates, but the deeper you go, the cheaper it becomes, we have plots of 6m, 5m, 3.5m, 2.5m, 1.8m etc. The ones that are cheapest are very far and scantily populated, these following pictures were taken around the new estates.

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:23pm On Oct 11, 2012
we are approaching Goshen estates, a private estate in Enugu,

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:26pm On Oct 11, 2012
This is the back of Goshen estate, note the neat rows of bungalows built inside the estates, all those houses were sold out early last year. I heard they were sold for 14m each and many people could not get to buy. Any land at this back will sell for between 6-7m.

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:29pm On Oct 11, 2012
Right inside this area on the right, is another estate called Rehoboth homes, lands around there will sell for between 4.5-5.5m.

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:32pm On Oct 11, 2012
Then there is the Jubilee estates, around here, prices are still in their 4-5m range, depending on location.

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:39pm On Oct 11, 2012
We still have up to 100 different properties to place in this thread, just be patient as we search them out. You can call Darlington on 08030799100 for immediate inspection. We have lands from as low as N250k till N70m. I will still show those in;
Emene
Trans Ekulu
Maryland
Thinkers corner
Premier layout
Corridor layout
New GRA

There are also many finished houses for sale, new and old.
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by bigx(m): 5:21am On Oct 12, 2012
spyder880: We still have up to 100 different properties to place in this thread, just be patient as we search them out. You can call Darlington on 08030799100 for immediate inspection. We have lands from as low as N250k till N70m. I will still show those in;
Emene
Trans Ekulu
Maryland
Thinkers corner
Premier layout
Corridor layout
New GRA

There are also many finished houses for sale, new and old.

Oga spyder pls what location is the one of 250k?
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:09am On Oct 12, 2012
bigx:

Oga spyder pls what location is the one of 250k?

We have lands for that price in the outskirks of Emene,(after Adoration grounds) or towards Ugwuogo Nike and after Ninth mile Ngwo. Please note that those lands at that prices are not in the area you can build and live immediately. It is still bushy and will require some years for development to catch up with it.
Many people buy such for investment purposes, either to build on it much later in life or to sell it at a handsome profit some years later.
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:25am On Oct 12, 2012
For those who wants to understand what makes Enugu tick, I have a loooong thread in the politics section where (in the tradition of the Spyder) created a serious web of more than 1000 pictures of many parts of Enugu town and environs.

Enugu is a choice investment destination and bubbling with peace and quiet. Intellectuals, prosperous business men, sports stars, Nollywood popular faces, ex government big wigs and even con artist stars (lol) all live here in their numbers.

We have the good quality schools, we have the markets, the smoothest roads, the most planned layouts, the most peaceful atmosphere, the clement weather, the peaceful neighbors, the world standard stadiums, the shoprite stores, the villa de la Toscana,(lolz) and the most responsible state Governor in Nigeria. Can you beat that?

I think you guys should look up the thread called "Enugu, the pride of the east" in the politics section of nairaland or just google it. I will provide a link to the thread later.

More properties for sale later today. Have to pay visits to my building sites now.
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by bigx(m): 7:43am On Oct 12, 2012
spyder880:

We have lands for that price in the outskirks of Emene,(after Adoration grounds) or towards Ugwuogo Nike and after Ninth mile Ngwo. Please note that those lands at that prices are not in the area you can build and live immediately. It is still bushy and will require some years for development to catch up with it.
Many people buy such for investment purposes, either to build on it much later in life or to sell it at a handsome profit some years later.

Please can I have your email so I'd ask some questions, I'm interested in the investment aspect also
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:00am On Oct 12, 2012
bigx:

Please can I have your email so I'd ask some questions, I'm interested in the investment aspect also, upscholar200@yahoo.com

My mail address is ckenneths@yahoo.co.uk phone 08033350750, or my main agent, 08030799100
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by LAX89(m): 7:51pm On Oct 12, 2012
@Spyder880

Sir, what is the price range for land (2500m2 to 3500m2) in Old Independence Layout, around FGC / Toscana axis and old GRA? Thanks!
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:02pm On Oct 12, 2012
LAX89: @Spyder880

Sir, what is the price range for land (2500m2 to 3500m2) in Old Independence Layout, around FGC / Toscana axis and old GRA? Thanks!

Those places you mentioned are for the bigger boys. We have some properties available for sale there at between N25m-N55m for the size you are looking for. This picture is a street off brown and brown area, old independence layout, where the action is.
I will show more pictures of this are for recent looks.

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:13pm On Oct 12, 2012
The central road junction at main independence layout.

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:15pm On Oct 12, 2012
and this is Bisalla road, independence layout

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:17pm On Oct 12, 2012
with its good looking event centers

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:18pm On Oct 12, 2012
and our cool hotels

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:22pm On Oct 12, 2012
This is the road that leads from the Nike Lake Resort Hotel towards Ugwuogo Nike and all the way to Nsukka zone. On the left and right of this new road constructed by Governor Sullivan Chime are plots for sale on measured layouts owned by Nike people. Some of their children are selling their own share of these lands and they range between N500k till N2.5m depending on the location, especially how near it is to the tarred road. This is about 3-4 likometers from Nike Lake hotels and the area is fast developing.

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:40pm On Oct 12, 2012
The government are planning to deepen the city by pushing some markets out of the dwelling places inside the city. To this effect, along the road to Uguogo Nike, (shown above) is this proposed motor vehicle parts market, I also hear that vehicle repair workshops will move from Coal Camp to this remote location, this will bring a boom to this area, please order and buy your lands now to avoid rush! Rush hour buying could be very expensive grin

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:42pm On Oct 12, 2012
We have some more lands to sell at Ugwuomu Nike, near Godfrey Okoye University. Price is N500k each (2 plots)
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:52pm On Oct 12, 2012
LAX89: @Spyder880

Toscana, near the government house Independence layout, did you see that land at the right hand side now with a building, I was among those that tried to market the land at N55million 4 years ago. Other agents sold it before I could get buyers

At Onoh quarters Trans Ekulu, There is a plot for sale at 55 million naira.

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:57pm On Oct 12, 2012
[quote author=spyder880]LOMA LINDA ESTATES, INDEPENDENCE LAYOUT, ENUGU.

You all know the history of this area, this area was made popular by this estate built by Chimaroke Nnamani when he was governor. Developments followed soon after all around the estate with investors building good houses all around the estate. Behind this estate, we have several plots of lands for sale. The plot size in this area is usually 60 X 100ft. We have two plots in this area, the price for the first one is N5.5m while the second sells for N6m.

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:00am On Oct 13, 2012
We have a block of 8 flats for sale at Ugwuaji street Achara layout Enugu.
Price is 30 million.
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:04pm On Oct 13, 2012
For those that called me and for those that sent mails, we have more properties for you now. I worked with my field guys this morning and we turned up more than 10 plots for sale. From N500k-N2m, we have things for you from authentic sources. Pictures and descriptions follows later.
Better pick yours now as people are coming in to bid up the prices this coming dry season/festive period.
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:37pm On Oct 13, 2012
we went into an estate at Nike,

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:39pm On Oct 13, 2012
if you are showing Spyder a virgin plot, you must show me the layout plan so I can read the map and see if it matches with what is on ground.

1 Like

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:44pm On Oct 13, 2012
this is the layout, as approved by the state lands ministry.

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:46pm On Oct 13, 2012
this is where we entered from the tarred road

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:50pm On Oct 13, 2012
as we are about to enter, more cars parked on the road side and strange prospective buyers came out and joined the hunt, by next year, you will not see these lands at this prices as more people rush in to buy.

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:51pm On Oct 13, 2012
we went in

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) / Harbinger Doors And Furniture / Current Price Of Roofing Sheets, Building Materials In Lagos, Rest Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.