Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,768 members, 7,862,512 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:30 PM

Please I Need Help - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Help (2035 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Help by tpia5: 11:16pm On Jul 18, 2013
First time i'm hearing someone should stay off sex if they're trying to conceive.

Poster above me, your explanation is too simple, i dont think thats it.

The op probably wants to give a more detailed description of her "situation" but maybe she needs some interest first before she gets jiggy with it.
Re: Please I Need Help by coogar: 11:23pm On Jul 18, 2013
tpia@:
First time i'm hearing someone should stay off sex if they're trying to conceive.
Poster above me, your explanation is too simple, i dont think thats it.

The op probably wants to give a more detailed description of her "situation" but maybe she needs some interest first before she gets jiggy with it.

tpia, are you a mind reader?
Re: Please I Need Help by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2013
OP , if your husband has a weak/ low sperm count then he needs to avoid ejac. ulation till you are sure you are ovulating. This kind of builds up the sperm in the sem. en and increases the chances of you getting pregnant . However, you dont need to abstain from one ovulation period to the next, abstinence of about 7 days before would do.
Re: Please I Need Help by dayokanu(m): 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2013
Tpia tell me more

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Dad Is Having An Affair - What Do You Do? / Beautiful Letter Written By A Father To His Son! / My GF Is Starving Me Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.