Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

If Your Dad Is Having An Affair - What Do You Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Dad Is Having An Affair - What Do You Do? (2030 Views)

Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave / I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Dad Is Having An Affair - What Do You Do? by chukwumanj(m): 8:02am On Feb 08, 2015
Okay so let me state it well. Firstly you are a guy, and you're 28 years old. Your dad is, we'll, 52 and your mum is about 48. You saw your dad doing those kind of stuff with a lady who happens to be working with him.
So what exactly would be your first reaction?
Re: If Your Dad Is Having An Affair - What Do You Do? by jamex93(m): 8:05am On Feb 08, 2015
I go set am for offside...... but that man dey vex o, @52....him no want make heaven ni

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Dad Is Having An Affair - What Do You Do? by perry2020(f): 8:12am On Feb 08, 2015
Ignore it.
Re: If Your Dad Is Having An Affair - What Do You Do? by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 08, 2015
Im so gonna confront him about it, and if it doesnt stop, mummy has to know angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Dad Is Having An Affair - What Do You Do? by Kennywills7(m): 8:22am On Feb 08, 2015
Bro nothing but to tease him about it in a friendly manner cos it can cost problems for both of u
And if u do it dat way he will kindly advice himself and do d right thing

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Dad Is Having An Affair - What Do You Do? by elantraceey(f): 8:26am On Feb 08, 2015
Well it will explain a lot of things and honestly i'm going to use it to blackmail him but he dare not bring her into our house else she will regrer the day she met him.
Re: If Your Dad Is Having An Affair - What Do You Do? by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 08, 2015
^^^ Blackmail??

It's better ignored. Trust me.

1 Like

Re: If Your Dad Is Having An Affair - What Do You Do? by elantraceey(f): 8:45am On Feb 08, 2015
AgapeCharis:
^^^ Blackmail??

It's better ignored. Trust me.
Na , not from my dad , you won't understand why.
Re: If Your Dad Is Having An Affair - What Do You Do? by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 08, 2015
elantraceey:

Na , not from my dad , you won't understand why.
No matter what the reason is. Its so not right.

For so many reasons
Re: If Your Dad Is Having An Affair - What Do You Do? by elantraceey(f): 8:55am On Feb 08, 2015
AgapeCharis:
No matter what the reason is. Its so not right.

For so many reasons

I know it's not right but honestly i'll gladly do that wrong thing for once lol .

Though the chances for him to do that is nearly negligible.
Re: If Your Dad Is Having An Affair - What Do You Do? by Melahou(m): 8:57am On Feb 08, 2015
Ignore him...when he is done with his foolishness he'll come back to his senses...
Re: If Your Dad Is Having An Affair - What Do You Do? by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 08, 2015
Caution him,else mama will know.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Dad Is Having An Affair - What Do You Do? by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 08, 2015
elantraceey:

I know it's not right but honestly i'll gladly do that wrong thing for once lol .

Though the chances for him to do that is nearly negligible.
hehehe
Gladly? Its ripple effect will make you regre it
Re: If Your Dad Is Having An Affair - What Do You Do? by elantraceey(f): 9:11am On Feb 08, 2015
AgapeCharis:
hehehe
Gladly? Its ripple effect will make you regre it

Lool , i'm aware of that.
Re: If Your Dad Is Having An Affair - What Do You Do? by stinggy(m): 9:11am On Feb 08, 2015
Encourage him tongue
Re: If Your Dad Is Having An Affair - What Do You Do? by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 08, 2015
elantraceey:

Lool , i'm aware of that.
then I must confess your heart is made of kpomo
Re: If Your Dad Is Having An Affair - What Do You Do? by elantraceey(f): 9:15am On Feb 08, 2015
AgapeCharis:
then I must confess your heart is made of kpomo

i'm just like him grin
Re: If Your Dad Is Having An Affair - What Do You Do? by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 08, 2015
elantraceey:

i'm just like him grin
hehehe
Re: If Your Dad Is Having An Affair - What Do You Do? by mutter(f): 9:20am On Feb 08, 2015
You have to keep it to yourself because that is the best for all parties involved.

I once made that mistake as a young girl, caught my dad and told my mum.. By the time my father applied love and persuasion, my mum was accusing me of lying and my father bullied me for days.
Eventually gave me the message-
Not everything seen by the eyes is said by the mouth.

You will only cause your mother pain.

Besides your mother knows the man she is married with, you are only humiliating her by telling her you caught him. It already hurts and will hurt her more because the children now know.

Your father will look at you like a wimp - a man who does not know how men function yet.

He broke the 11th commandment- thou shall not be caught.
No one can say for sure who has not been cheating.
No one ever want`s to even imagine that their mothers can do such a thing, but it does happen embarassed
So just maybe they have been cheating on each other.
So just do everyone a world of good and stay out of it. Especially so long as your mother has not consulted you.

4 Likes

Re: If Your Dad Is Having An Affair - What Do You Do? by tintingz(m): 9:20am On Feb 08, 2015
Talk to him or better still ignore it.
Re: If Your Dad Is Having An Affair - What Do You Do? by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 08, 2015
Talk to him.
Re: If Your Dad Is Having An Affair - What Do You Do? by elantraceey(f): 9:24am On Feb 08, 2015
AgapeCharis:
hehehe

Hehehe , he knows his daughter na , my mum will never hear of it because i love her too much to bring her such pain so i'll deal with him in my own way , stubborn daughter of a stubborn father grin grin

1 Like

Re: If Your Dad Is Having An Affair - What Do You Do? by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 08, 2015
elantraceey:

Hehehe , he knows his daughter na , my mum will never hear of it because i love her too much to bring her such pain so i'll deal with him in my own way , stubborn daughter of a stubborn father grin grin
Choi!! My fear for you just begun grin
Re: If Your Dad Is Having An Affair - What Do You Do? by elantraceey(f): 9:33am On Feb 08, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Choi!! My fear for you just begun grin

lool , no need to fear me joor.

I'm just an innocent baby wink
Re: If Your Dad Is Having An Affair - What Do You Do? by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 08, 2015
elantraceey:

lool , no need to fear me joor.

I'm just an innocent baby wink
Innocent baby whose heart is rigid once its made up
Re: If Your Dad Is Having An Affair - What Do You Do? by elantraceey(f): 9:37am On Feb 08, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Innocent baby whose heart is rigid once its made up

Lol , Don't see it like that , see it as someone who has been trained to stand by her words grin.
Re: If Your Dad Is Having An Affair - What Do You Do? by hoodboy(m): 9:43am On Feb 08, 2015
mutter:
You have to keep it to yourself because that is the best for all parties involved.

I once made that mistake as a young girl, caught my dad and told my mum.. By the time my father applied love and persuasion, my mum was accusing me of lying and my father bullied me for days.
Eventually gave me the message-
Not everything seen by the eyes is said by the mouth.

You will only cause your mother pain.

Besides your mother knows the man she is married with, you are only humiliating her by telling her you caught him. It already hurts and will hurt her more because the children now know.

Your father will look at you like a wimp - a man who does not know how men function yet.

He broke the 11th commandment- thou shall not be caught.
No one can say for sure who has not been cheating.
No one ever want`s to even imagine that their mothers can do such a thing, but it does happen embarassed
So just maybe they have been cheating on each other.
So just do everyone a world of good and stay out of it. Especially so long as your mother has not consulted you.

Your folks are mean

1 Like

Re: If Your Dad Is Having An Affair - What Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 08, 2015
Advice him because you might be more matured than him even if he's your dad cheesy

1 Like

Re: If Your Dad Is Having An Affair - What Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 08, 2015
elantraceey:

Lol , Don't see it like that , see it as someone who has been trained to stand by her words grin.
Lol.... We shall see smiley
Re: If Your Dad Is Having An Affair - What Do You Do? by 1miccza: 10:44am On Feb 08, 2015
He wouldn't dare and if he dares it I'll find the babe or lady or whatever she is out and then I'll toast her and make her mine behind his back she wouldn't even remember how he looks like....
Re: If Your Dad Is Having An Affair - What Do You Do? by oloyede252(m): 11:00am On Feb 08, 2015
elantraceey:
Well it will explain a lot of things and honestly i'm going to use it to blackmail him but he dare not bring her into our house else she will regrer the day she met him.
sorry for the biginning of your guilty life
Re: If Your Dad Is Having An Affair - What Do You Do? by elantraceey(f): 1:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
oloyede252:

sorry for the biginning of your guilty life

Na that can't happen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Types Of Maturity In Marriage / Guys I'm Really Confused,i Caught My 11 Years Old Cousin With Another Girl / If You Are Doing This U're A Bad Parent (in Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.