Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? (4808 Views)

Am Falling For An Nlander... / Help I Think I'm Falling In Love With Lefulefu / A Nairaland Member Is Driving Me Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by jgirl3: 1:06pm On Jun 16, 2006
Congratulations to you guys, hope it lasts!
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by Coco29(f): 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2006
j-girl:

Congratulations to you guys, hope it lasts!

thanx sweetie
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by sleekmike(m): 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2006
Not  untill u meet him. It could be real, it coul;d not. Just use ur brain with eyes on.
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by Coco29(f): 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2006
sleekmike:

Not untill u meet him. It could be real, it coul;d not. Just use your brain with eyes on.

where have you been we have already met, shag and now having a relationship, and for those who think sex before marriage is wrong i am not asking for your opinion or permission am grown.
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by Bhola(f): 4:24am On Jun 17, 2006
COCO, from reading some of your posts, I believe you are grown and wise enough to make decisions for your life. Don't mind the haters. And like you rightly stated, only time will tell how great the love is.

Congratulations girl. I say go for it. There is the virtual world (internet) and there is real world. You know him in both worlds. I am sure, you'll take your time and get to know each other better.

Hopefully, soon, some day, I'll get to share my story with you (about loving a lander). I like keeping my life private.
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by Coco29(f): 1:26pm On Jun 17, 2006
Bhola:

COCO, from reading some of your posts, I believe you are grown and wise enough to make decisions for your life. Don't mind the haters. And like you rightly stated, only time will tell how great the love is.

Congratulations girl. I say go for it. There is the virtual world (internet) and there is real world. You know him in both worlds. I am sure, you'll take your time and get to know each other better.

Hopefully, soon, some day, I'll get to share my story with you (about loving a lander). I like keeping my life private.

so do i, but there were so many topics about internet love that i had to tell everyone about it, i know it is real and if he was to ask now i will marry him. His nland personality and the real one are so different, he is a sweet heart and i love him to bit.
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by retro(f): 2:49pm On Jul 03, 2006
Lmfao.
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by Jduck13(m): 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2006
I know people gonna talk bought me sayin i dont know what luv is coz im too young
but i think u should know if it is
if it is u will know Even puppy love is love
not true love but its love
Jus think bought why u like them if u like them for the wrong reasons like coz they do they thing in da bed then its probably puppy love

Jus evaluate yourself figure out why u like that person Then u will know
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by Jduck13(m): 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2006
U need to see the person first set up a date away from the net jus u and whoeva at a place yaw both like  and jus talk
once u meet them u will probably know if its true love or not
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by Coco29(f): 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2006
Jduck13:

U need to see the person first set up a date away from the net jus u and whoeva at a place yaw both like and jus talk
once u meet them u will probably know if its true love or not

we have already met, grin and yes it is we are taking it one day at a time, he is a great guy
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by debosky(m): 1:35am On Jul 12, 2006
i'm happy for ya coco, just keep it real and make sure he feels the same way. wink
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:14pm On Jul 12, 2006
good luck girl wink
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by Coco29(f): 4:12pm On Jul 12, 2006
@thonia slim and debosky thanks guys

now for a little update for all the new members grin

4play and i are in love (I think) grin nah we are and i see our relationship lasting a very long time, u hear that 4play A VERY LONG TIME grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by Efani(m): 10:33pm On Jul 26, 2006
i fell for a nairaland member
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by eveseh(f): 10:36pm On Jul 26, 2006
LOL Efani,
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by kemulala(f): 3:39am On Jul 27, 2006
@Coco29, for the replays that i have read from u, I think u are a nice lady, but you should get some that is like real, I believe every woman should get the guy that she needs, so think about it, how many guys in your are would like to date you and you are busy falling in love with your computer.
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by Coco29(f): 11:23am On Jul 27, 2006
kemu_lala:

@Coco29, for the replays that i have read from u, I think u are a nice lady, but you should get some that is like real, I believe every woman should get the guy that she needs, so think about it, how many guys in your are would like to date you and you are busy falling in love with your computer.

sweetie 4play and i live 45 minutes away from each other, it is no longer a NL thing we are in love. grin grin grin
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by puker(m): 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2007
@ wink coco
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by Imani(f): 1:49pm On Apr 13, 2007
Congratulations to coco29 and 4Play cheesy.

May the love last forever wink.

Who says you cant find love on the net? grin
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by IBDat(m): 10:08pm On Apr 14, 2007
Pissed, after typing that essay in yo other post undecided tongue
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by omogenaija(f): 12:38am On Apr 18, 2007
coco29 i'm going to be maid of honor
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by zigbo(f): 1:01am On Apr 21, 2007
Is the love still on?
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by omogenaija(f): 1:02am On Apr 21, 2007
i dont think so if 4 play is fighting over j girl
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by zigbo(f): 1:20am On Apr 21, 2007
yea,thats wat i was wondering.he cudnt be loving here nd struggling there
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by omogenaija(f): 1:29am On Apr 21, 2007
i know , men r something else , but we still gotta love them angry
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by felia(f): 5:26am On Jul 19, 2007
@coco29

keep dreaming until u can find reality.
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by lanres1(m): 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2007
@coco29,
Well, congratulations for finding your love on Nairaland. And to you, 4play I hope you won't let her down. I strongly believe that online relationship is not real. I have had enough of it, after due consultation I decided to call it quit. One, distance is always a problem. Initially, you could deal with it but as time goes on frustration begins to set in. Although, love is the only brigde that connects lovers even far across the red sea. But after a while, after so many chit chattings online, after so many phone calls, you begin to lose hope. Don't forget that you'll be meeting some other people too along the time, and the pressure may be too much that you might consider your position. Eventually, you may decide to opt out of the stuff. After all, the online pal you've been dreaming me of may not be the right person for you.
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by otuwe(f): 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2007
*[size=15pt]looking for 4play[/size]*
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by Chiekezi(m): 3:59am On Jul 24, 2007
damn, to think i wasted 3 mins scrolling through all this, not even an affirmation from 4play,

If you had to ask the question then you already know the answer!!
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by naijaborn(m): 11:38am On Aug 16, 2007
coco29 is probably posting dis for som attention, cos it seems she nd this 4play guy hav started gettin it on{in closed doors! :oyes o!}so ladies nd gentle men,stop disturbing yaself on her love tale, she's just too happy she got a dude from here that she doesnt kno how to act grintake am easy sha?!
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by Imani(f): 9:09pm On Aug 16, 2007
naijaborn:

coco29 is probably posting this for som attention, because it seems she nd this 4play guy hav started gettin it on{in closed doors! :oyes o!}so ladies nd gentle men,stop disturbing yaself on her love tale, she's just too happy she got a dude from here that she doesnt kno how to act grintake am easy sha?!

Looks like you are truly a new member.

How do you define "how to act" or what other behaviour is acceptable. Please, it is not by force to post. If you dont like the thread, you can skip it.
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by Coco29(f): 7:26pm On Oct 01, 2007
naijaborn:

coco29 is probably posting this for som attention, because it seems she nd this 4play guy hav started gettin it on{in closed doors! :oyes o!}so ladies nd gentle men,stop disturbing yaself on her love tale, she's just too happy she got a dude from here that she doesnt kno how to act grintake am easy sha?!

WTF it is almost two yrs now 4play and i did fk still fking and will continue to fk.

at the time of posting i was unsure of our relationship now i am not he is a big pain in the ass but on the other hand he makes me laugh, he listen to my bullshit and i love him and he love me. this thread is dead let it rest in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Need A Nairaland Match / I Need A Lady For A Relationship / Singlessubway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.