Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,428 members, 7,812,262 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Help I Think I'm Falling In Love With Lefulefu - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Help I Think I'm Falling In Love With Lefulefu (1705 Views)

Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. / I'm Falling In Love With This Sillyme Character / I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Think I'm Falling In Love With Lefulefu by iwemfoo: 8:53pm On Nov 05, 2011
anytime i log on i look for threads by him and feel sad when he hasnt posted.

im suspecting he has used jazz to trap me for my green card.

what can i do to break this spell? embarassed
Re: Help I Think I'm Falling In Love With Lefulefu by r231(m): 8:55pm On Nov 05, 2011
this should be fun cheesy
Re: Help I Think I'm Falling In Love With Lefulefu by Goldieluks: 8:58pm On Nov 05, 2011
OP, are you male or female?
if your female, good luck sailing in love boat.
Re: Help I Think I'm Falling In Love With Lefulefu by Odunnu: 9:00pm On Nov 05, 2011
Now I fully understand the saying 'one man's meat is another man's poison'.
Such awful taste babe(?)
Re: Help I Think I'm Falling In Love With Lefulefu by emofine(f): 9:01pm On Nov 05, 2011
I can only advice that it may serve you well if you bleach yourself in order to have a chance in being his latest "oyinbo" catch undecided
Re: Help I Think I'm Falling In Love With Lefulefu by slimyem: 9:02pm On Nov 05, 2011
op,i dont envy you at all.goodluck with him.
Re: Help I Think I'm Falling In Love With Lefulefu by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 05, 2011
This will be more fun than 1914 comedy
Re: Help I Think I'm Falling In Love With Lefulefu by iwemfoo: 9:03pm On Nov 05, 2011
I'm female  embarassed i cant help it he makes me laugh so hard, no one compares in NL with humorous threads.
Re: Help I Think I'm Falling In Love With Lefulefu by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2011
Are you usually this horrny?
Re: Help I Think I'm Falling In Love With Lefulefu by emofine(f): 9:06pm On Nov 05, 2011
iwemfoo:

I'm female  embarassed i cant help it he makes me laugh so hard,  no one compares in NL with humorous threads.

I think you've "fallen in love" with his humour and perhaps even the character but not the actual person - "he" could be a woman in real life for all you know but yeah I see what you mean in terms of his comedic skill - he sure is funny to laugh at tongue
Re: Help I Think I'm Falling In Love With Lefulefu by iwemfoo: 9:09pm On Nov 05, 2011
REALITY101:

Are you usually this horrny?

what does Horrny mean?  undecided

emofine:

I think you've "fallen in love" with his humour and perhaps even the character but not the actual person - "he" could be a woman in real life for all you know but yeah I see what you mean in terms of his comedic skill - he sure is funny to laugh at tongue

embarassed
Re: Help I Think I'm Falling In Love With Lefulefu by Goldieluks: 9:10pm On Nov 05, 2011
I think he likes white women,are you white?
Re: Help I Think I'm Falling In Love With Lefulefu by r231(m): 9:12pm On Nov 05, 2011
iwemfoo:

what does Horrny mean?  undecided

embarassed

how old are you undecided undecided
Re: Help I Think I'm Falling In Love With Lefulefu by Wislet(f): 9:14pm On Nov 05, 2011
something smells rotten fish around here. Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Help I Think I'm Falling In Love With Lefulefu by slimyem: 9:15pm On Nov 05, 2011
emofine:

what comedic skill?as far as i'm concerned,he's got NONE!and there's nothing laughable about his character or whatever the crap he posts, all he reeks of is tme maximum height of STU:PIDITY!
Re: Help I Think I'm Falling In Love With Lefulefu by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 05, 2011
Ask Goldieluk
Re: Help I Think I'm Falling In Love With Lefulefu by iwemfoo: 9:20pm On Nov 05, 2011
Goldieluks:

I think he likes white women,are you white?

no, very black embarassed

r231:

how old are you undecided undecided

how old are you undecided undecided love no get minimum and maximum age,
Re: Help I Think I'm Falling In Love With Lefulefu by Goldieluks: 9:23pm On Nov 05, 2011
REALITY101:

Ask Goldieluk

Go ahead,tell me what you want sugar. angry
Re: Help I Think I'm Falling In Love With Lefulefu by Njgirl1: 9:27pm On Nov 05, 2011
oh my gosh lol lwkmd lol Odunnu u nailed it sister you were right on point but lets not be judgemental afteral love is blind and in this case deaf and dumb. Poster hope u are not a 9ja chick cos the dude seems 2 despise 9ja chicks and lyk odas hv pointed out he lyks oyibo chicks. Gudluck
Re: Help I Think I'm Falling In Love With Lefulefu by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 05, 2011
I want BJ and make sure you swallow whatever comes with it. I hope I ain't asking for much
Re: Help I Think I'm Falling In Love With Lefulefu by Goldieluks: 9:30pm On Nov 05, 2011
What is BJ,am confused/curious.
Re: Help I Think I'm Falling In Love With Lefulefu by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 05, 2011
Open your mouth k, that my dikck in your mouth now suck n lick it like lollipop until you taste something like vanilla. Now u know what BJ is?
Re: Help I Think I'm Falling In Love With Lefulefu by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 05, 2011
nairaland Dramaland lipsrsealed
Re: Help I Think I'm Falling In Love With Lefulefu by Goldieluks: 9:35pm On Nov 05, 2011
Perv,that's very demeaning . cry cry cry
Re: Help I Think I'm Falling In Love With Lefulefu by iwemfoo: 9:36pm On Nov 05, 2011
you people on this post are spoiling me particularly mr reality, please stick to the topic, lets not lower the tone of the thread  embarassed
Re: Help I Think I'm Falling In Love With Lefulefu by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 05, 2011
lefulefu, is this how far you would go just to love yourself? Creating a new username??
Re: Help I Think I'm Falling In Love With Lefulefu by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 05, 2011
Even if he did I bet it is legal to do so.
Re: Help I Think I'm Falling In Love With Lefulefu by iwemfoo: 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2011
i am not lefulefu im a girl and im not new to nairaland embarassed
Re: Help I Think I'm Falling In Love With Lefulefu by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 05, 2011
[size=14pt]Congrats!

And may his inherent congenital traits of catastrophic stupidity, not be passed on to your children!. . . . . . . . Amen! smiley
[/size]
Re: Help I Think I'm Falling In Love With Lefulefu by iwemfoo: 11:37pm On Nov 05, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Congrats!

And may his inherent congenital traits of catastrophic stupidity, not be passed on to your children!. . . . . . . . Amen! smiley
[/size]

Lol Amin oroko Jesu!
Re: Help I Think I'm Falling In Love With Lefulefu by 195(f): 12:59am On Nov 06, 2011
[size=18pt]^that prayer tough oo  grin  grin  AMINu DANGOTE JESU

That prayer tough wellu wellu  undecided
[/size]
Re: Help I Think I'm Falling In Love With Lefulefu by iwemfoo: 2:08am On Nov 06, 2011
Who is dangote jesu?

(1) (2) (Reply)

~Happy Birthday Stella Bella.~ / :......... / Babe! Come In!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.