Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,953 members, 7,866,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:48 PM

Any Info On Union Diagnostics And IA insurance - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Info On Union Diagnostics And IA insurance (664 Views)

Dead Man Withdraws N4.3M From Union Bank In Kaduna: Mysterious / How Do I Receive Money Via Western Union Money Transfer/moneygram / Properties Ia Abuja For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Info On Union Diagnostics And IA insurance by Oseloks: 8:49am On May 23, 2008
Anybody knows what has happened to Union Diagnostics and being listed on the floor. It is getting to 10 months now though I received my certificate.
  IA Insurance just listed; what is the position of the issue: Hear that those who bought into the private placement will get 1:2 or 1:4. Can you pals help.
OSELOKS
Re: Any Info On Union Diagnostics And IA insurance by Oseloks: 10:41am On Jun 07, 2008
hey!
Any idea how we can get out this mess of the capital market; the downturn is nerve-shaking but I am prepared to hang on though the stocks are dropping fast. Even IAA has dropped below N2.00 and the gains are eroded,
So, where next? The financial newspapers, radio and tv programmes are running short of what to say now.
Oseloks.

(1) (Reply)

Superb Microfinance Banking Software From Vino / New Banking Software For Microfinance Banks / Can Diasporians Really Cope With Doing Bizz In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.