Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,792 members, 7,851,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:01 AM

Garmin (navigation) Comes up With INNOVATIVE System Display On Windscreen - NEAT - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Garmin (navigation) Comes up With INNOVATIVE System Display On Windscreen - NEAT (790 Views)

Please Help. Strange Symbol Display On My Sienna Dashboard (with Pictures) / Causes Of Windscreen Glass Shattering On Its Own Accord? / How Do I Clar Mist From My Windscreen While Driving Under The Rain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Garmin (navigation) Comes up With INNOVATIVE System Display On Windscreen - NEAT by Fhemmmy: 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2013
Garmin International. The company has come up with a portable HUD solution that works in conjunction with a Bluetooth enabled smartphone running a Garmin Street Pilot1 or NAVIGON app.

The Garmin HUD solution displays turn arrows, distance to the next turn, current speed and speed limit, as well as estimated time of arrival. It even lets drivers know which lane to be in for the next manoeuvre and tells them when they've exceeded the speed limit.
Re: Garmin (navigation) Comes up With INNOVATIVE System Display On Windscreen - NEAT by Fhemmmy: 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2013
To take advantage of this portable HUD, you’ll need a smartphone, a Bluetooth-enabled iPhone, Android phone or Windows Phone 8, and the Garmin app. You can choose to project the navigation information onto your vehicle’s windshield (there’s a special film accessory that attaches to the windshield and acts like a transparent “screen”), or you can opt to have the information projected onto a reflector lens that attaches directly to the HUD.
Re: Garmin (navigation) Comes up With INNOVATIVE System Display On Windscreen - NEAT by Fhemmmy: 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2013
This innovation means you no longer have to own a high-end vehicle to enjoy the high-end HUD experience.
Re: Garmin (navigation) Comes up With INNOVATIVE System Display On Windscreen - NEAT by Fhemmmy: 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2013
Pix

Re: Garmin (navigation) Comes up With INNOVATIVE System Display On Windscreen - NEAT by Ifeaka32: 9:22pm On Jul 17, 2013
How much does it cost to get this?
Re: Garmin (navigation) Comes up With INNOVATIVE System Display On Windscreen - NEAT by Respect2(f): 11:41am On Jul 19, 2013
How can one get her car configured?
Re: Garmin (navigation) Comes up With INNOVATIVE System Display On Windscreen - NEAT by Fhemmmy: 1:34pm On Jul 19, 2013
Ifeaka32: How much does it cost to get this?

I have no idea but will try and check . . . Once available in the market
Re: Garmin (navigation) Comes up With INNOVATIVE System Display On Windscreen - NEAT by Fhemmmy: 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2013
Res-pect:
How can one get her car configured?

Dont think it is about configuration but the equipment . . .

(1) (Reply)

My Babay Boy V6 Blinks Drive Light When Put In Drive And When I Match Brake / 1984 Nissan Sunny 1.3 And 1.5 Engine / MDX TECH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.