Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Mtn Is Back And Furious - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Is Back And Furious (2761 Views)

MTN Is Running Mad O / MTN Is Giving Free 1GB DATA / Mtn Is Giving Bonus One Special No. @2k/sec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Is Back And Furious by martinseme: 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2013
na wao mtn has just blocked the only thing keeping me sane in naija land. since last night my bis which i use on my lappy and htc phone has been disconnected by mtn....mtn should understand one basic fact that nigerian youths are living in highest stage of fustration and only through been online is our pain ameliorated...mtn shouldnt block this little joy that makes us enjoy unlimited access for less,after all its not even free...i would have bought a bb but that phone isnt fun to use...mtn mtn mtn mtn abeg relax ur over sabi sabi let naija youths enjoy u small

3 Likes

Re: Mtn Is Back And Furious by osarumeo: 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2013
martinseme: na wao mtn has just blocked the only thing keeping me sane in naija land. since last night my bis which i use on my lappy and htc phone has been disconnected by mtn....mtn should understand one basic fact that nigerian youths are living in highest stage of fustration and only through been online is our pain ameliorated...mtn shouldnt block this little joy that makes us enjoy unlimited access for less,after all its not even free...i would have bought a bb but that phone isnt fun to use...mtn mtn mtn mtn abeg relax ur over sabi sabi let naija youths enjoy u small

For real oh...my bbc subscription has stopped working since last night. Abeg is anyone xperiencing same and does anyone have a solution?. I just only started gnaduing Android
Re: Mtn Is Back And Furious by sammyyoung2(m): 4:14pm On Jul 17, 2013
martinseme: na wao mtn has just blocked the only thing keeping me sane in naija land. since last night my bis which i use on my lappy and htc phone has been disconnected by mtn....mtn should understand one basic fact that nigerian youths are living in highest stage of fustration and only through been online is our pain ameliorated...mtn shouldnt block this little joy that makes us enjoy unlimited access for less,after all its not even free...i would have bought a bb but that phone isnt fun to use...mtn mtn mtn mtn abeg relax ur over sabi sabi let naija youths enjoy u small

same here oooo.............am so very madt
Re: Mtn Is Back And Furious by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2013
its been confirmed mtn bis has been blocked.
Re: Mtn Is Back And Furious by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 17, 2013
but u can browse only thru opera mini.my bbc has expired but m still surfing.
Re: Mtn Is Back And Furious by Odunharry(m): 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2013
y nt change d apn?gmail.com or visit netwrkgenius thread 4 more
Re: Mtn Is Back And Furious by physise(m): 4:29pm On Jul 17, 2013
mtn bis is nt working well again
Re: Mtn Is Back And Furious by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2013
are u guys okay? the Shiit is working perfectly for me.

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Is Back And Furious by deeobserver209(m): 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2013
Ochillary: are u guys okay? the Shiit is working perfectly for me.

Mine is not working completely. How come yours is working?
Re: Mtn Is Back And Furious by Adufaye(m): 4:43pm On Jul 17, 2013
†ђξ tin dy touch,on sat2day evenin til sunday ♏ōя̲̅ηíηģ,I nearly sick,I no fit do anytin wit ma fone,I reset ma ntwrk tired,no solution,bt e leta cum,mtn get scoring
Re: Mtn Is Back And Furious by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 17, 2013
chuks315: It still works but you have to manually put in the DNS settings for it to browse. Any public DNS server will work, try 8.8.8.8, 8.8.4.4 or 4.2.2.2. Google public dns to find other servers to use.
Re: Mtn Is Back And Furious by Jeffy1206(m): 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2013
hmmmm!!! am using mine to post now. am usin edge nw cos am tired of downlodin. usin de bbcday sha...
Re: Mtn Is Back And Furious by Deblow: 4:50pm On Jul 17, 2013
It's working on my two android phones
Re: Mtn Is Back And Furious by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 17, 2013
deeobserver209:

Mine is not working completely. How come yours is working?
there is an application in my phone called SET DNS. download it from daa market & apply
Re: Mtn Is Back And Furious by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2013
guys put on your hotspot.
Re: Mtn Is Back And Furious by Adufaye(m): 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2013
ty444: guys put on your hotspot.
bros how I go take set my hotspot?
Re: Mtn Is Back And Furious by faithia88: 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2013
ty444: guys put on your hotspot.
thanks for dat info. surfing nw

1 Like

Re: Mtn Is Back And Furious by oloyedayo(m): 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2013
my bis expired yesterday n i am unable to renew it. I called Customer care and i was told they are working on the issue that they are aware of the problem.
Re: Mtn Is Back And Furious by collynzo2(m): 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2013
Good news for u guys, go to advanced section of your access point settings(access point remains blackberry.net) and include the following
Primary DNS:- 10.199.212.120
Secondary DNS:- 83.143.8.220
Thank me later
Re: Mtn Is Back And Furious by Silverman42(m): 9:56pm On Jul 17, 2013
Ur phone needs to be rooted before using this DNS app, right?
Re: Mtn Is Back And Furious by knytred: 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2013
collynzo2: Good news for u guys, go to advanced section of your access point settings(access point remains blackberry.net) and include the following
Primary DNS:- 10.199.212.120
Secondary DNS:- 83.143.8.220
Thank me later

Iphone no get thos options
Re: Mtn Is Back And Furious by Mcleo007(m): 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2013
Sad event it is..
Re: Mtn Is Back And Furious by olempe(m): 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2013
MTN not smiling since the #magicSim massacre, seriously smh...

Pls need to know hw I can still browse with bis on pc, any suggestion?
Re: Mtn Is Back And Furious by omanifrank(m): 11:05pm On Jul 17, 2013
Make Your BIS Plan Work On Your Andriod Phone Again With Droidvpn

http://www..com/forum/showtopic.php?id=255
Re: Mtn Is Back And Furious by imhomoh(m): 12:11am On Jul 18, 2013
I'm limited to 100mb daily with droid vpn free account
Re: Mtn Is Back And Furious by Slymonster(m): 1:35am On Jul 18, 2013
droidvpn things for now for me
Re: Mtn Is Back And Furious by Mcleo007(m): 8:33am On Jul 18, 2013
To make droid work, one needs Tun.ko but installing
it is a pain. It gives error
Re: Mtn Is Back And Furious by Picomon(m): 8:52am On Jul 18, 2013
mosudom: Hi peeps mtn magik sim is back check the new trickz out here
Get full Tutorial Here

Hi peeps mtn magik sim is back check the new trickz out here
Get full Tutorial Here

You're a mad man Guys don't mind this fool. Only ebooks will be sent to you.

Goat.
Re: Mtn Is Back And Furious by martinseme: 9:22am On Jul 18, 2013
am at the moment considering going to get a airtel sim and subscribe to the 1k mb bundle which i consider to be abit more economical,,,if any one has any solution to the mtn quag
mire pls send in ur info but dont send something like the dns postings above does ones didnt work.. mtn should continue doing shakara with my mentality ..i have a dream someday the internet mb problem shall be a thing of the past...we shall get to a new era when all shall use the internet for free....
Re: Mtn Is Back And Furious by Etesam(m): 11:59am On Apr 25, 2021
martinseme:
am at the moment considering going to get a airtel sim and subscribe to the 1k mb bundle which i consider to be abit more economical,,,if any one has any solution to the mtn quag
mire pls send in ur info but dont send something like the dns postings above does ones didnt work.. mtn should continue doing shakara with my mentality ..i have a dream someday the internet mb problem shall be a thing of the past...we shall get to a new era when all shall use the internet for free....
bros how far na?

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Up To ₦15,000 Discount Free From Jumia / Facebook Hackers New Technics, Protect Yourself / Redmi Note 8 Hardbricked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.