Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

MTN Is Running Mad O - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Is Running Mad O (5637 Views)

Help My New Note3 Pro Is Running Android 7.0 Noughat / MTN Is Giving Out Free 20GB And 10GB Data Offer To Subscribers / Mtn Is Giving Away Free 4GB Data This 2017 :check Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Is Running Mad O by Etumgbe(m): 9:38am On Dec 02, 2015
MTN just dey disconnect people anyhow this morning. Is it because of NCC fine?
Re: MTN Is Running Mad O by Amaechi5(m): 9:41am On Dec 02, 2015
Etumgbe:
I did the sim verification, after all the struggle this Idiot.ts had to disconnect my line. Mtn is crazy.
Re: MTN Is Running Mad O by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 02, 2015
Etumgbe:
yes. they have to disconnect it to avoid another fine because some information are missing. my visa line had similar thing
Re: MTN Is Running Mad O by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 02, 2015
Despite the fact that I visited their CC Center like 7 times last month for registering and re-registering. They still disconnect it... #Awon-----100%
Re: MTN Is Running Mad O by bejust(m): 11:54am On Dec 02, 2015
I see no reason why I should suffer for their incompetence... I received a message few months back to validate my sim... which I did, despite my tight schedule ... so I get disconnected for their failure to get work done... how I wish the judicial system works in this country... would have sued their a$$ for this shii
angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: MTN Is Running Mad O by eudoh940(m): 12:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
they also sent me a message dt I will b disconnected on Monday even thou I had to squeeze out time from my busy schedule to go, do my re-registration. They must be really high on cow dung.

1 Like

Re: MTN Is Running Mad O by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
They disconnected my friend and her husbands line. Even after giving them 2k for 'updating their info'.... mad people. angry angry
Re: MTN Is Running Mad O by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
Mine too.At least I will rest from all their annoying messages. I will not re register it. They should go and die.....

5 Likes

Re: MTN Is Running Mad O by Vecto(m): 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
Awon we-rey
Re: MTN Is Running Mad O by Youngpo413: 1:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
Still the best network!

1 Like

Re: MTN Is Running Mad O by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
I tried making a call this morning at about 8:30am I was told I have been disconnected even though I have done confirmation of him registration since September.

I called mtivhen call center, the guy who attended to me said the only solution was to go and complete my registration.
Immediately, I ordered for Glo recharge cards, because I have concluded that is the end between me and Mtn.
Just about 1:15pm I tried using the line to make a call, and it was open, I made my calls with no issues at all
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: MTN Is Running Mad O by mosjames: 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
Since that fine from NCC, they've been doing anyhow
Re: MTN Is Running Mad O by Efisko1(m): 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
angry
YES OHHH EVEN MY MAMA DEM DISCONNECT AM..... SHE DON COMOT DIA YEYE LINE KEEP PUT HER GLO.....

SAY MEK DEM REST SMALL.....
SHE BIN WON EVEN CURSE DIA CUSTOMER CARE BUT DEM NO PICK UP........

1 Like

Re: MTN Is Running Mad O by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
HIT LIKE IF YOU THINK NCC SHOULD FINE THEM AGAIN grin

16 Likes

Re: MTN Is Running Mad O by doomsdayII(m): 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
Time to swap that My Terrible Number
Re: MTN Is Running Mad O by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
They disconnected mine early this morning upon the fact I went to their office yesterday and they lied to me and convinced me that my registration is complete....

I am fed up... Bleep them...
I even went to their office today and what I saw was unbelievable...
They mounted vigilantes with pump actions and locked customers outside the gate...

When we complained they lied to us again that there service is down...
If it is a way Mtn is using to punish the customers ...
Mehn bleep them... Porting to Glo soon.

1 Like

Re: MTN Is Running Mad O by calddon(m): 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
ncc suppose find small money for mtn subscribers that refused to update/register their line. they contributed in generation of the fine/forceful revenue that was slammed on emptyhen
Re: MTN Is Running Mad O by parrotibaba(m): 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
AfricanFinest:
They disconnected mine early this morning upon the fact I went to their office yesterday and they lied to me and convinced me that my registration is complete....

I am fed up... Bleep them...
I even went to their office today and what I saw was unbelievable...
They mounted vigilantes with pump actions and locked customers outside the gate...

When we complained they lied to us again that there service is down...
If it is a way Mtn is using to punish the customers ...
Mehn bleep them... Porting to Glo soon.

cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: MTN Is Running Mad O by Leopantro: 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
Went to MTN main centre in town, found out that angry youths had stormed the place. They smashed the glasses, beat up the representatives and broke furniture. The police had to intervene and chased everyone away.
Called CC and I was told to travel to another state to register my sim. I recall when I registered my etisalat. Very friendly staff, comfortable environment, was through in 10 minutes.
Yesterday I got a text from MTN N
Yello! Your SIM Registration is Incomplete. Text Yes to 799 to give MTN permission to use your BVN registration details to complete your SIM registration.

Called MTN CC and was told they have no idea about such text message

Re: MTN Is Running Mad O by dominique(f): 6:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
Now I'm glad that I never bothered to retrieve the line when it got missing earlier this year. Good riddance to them
Re: MTN Is Running Mad O by emmchi(m): 6:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
This MTN are really something else! Just got disconnected this morning,after receiving an sms that mine verification was incomplete.Called their CC, and was told there's an issue with mine thumb print.Have made up my mind that i would go to there office yesterday and do the verification,only to receive an sms yesterday morning congratulating me on completing mine verification and they even gave me free N500 to call any network.
Re: MTN Is Running Mad O by fulfillbill(m): 9:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
Gba ndi ara!!!!
Re: MTN Is Running Mad O by eunisam: 10:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
exactly the same thing with me.been off since.
bejust:
I see no reason why I should suffer for their incompetence... I received a message few months back to validate my sim... which I did, despite my tight schedule ... so I get disconnected for their failure to get work done... how I wish the judicial system works in this country... would have sued their a$$ for this shii
angry angry angry
Re: MTN Is Running Mad O by timmycris(m): 11:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
Dem no born dem welll mak dem disconnect me asper sey I don't even know weda I reg or not

1 Like

Re: MTN Is Running Mad O by sennyaca(m): 11:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
If you use the same sim for your BVN just send YES to 799 to use your BVN REGISTRATION COMPLETE YOUR SIM REGISTRATION..... It worked for me, even if you're disconnected they'll open it back in a couple of hours
******Yello! Your SIM Registration is incomplete. Text YES to 799 to give MTN permission to use your BVN registration details to complete your SIM registration**** message from MTN to me when my line was disconnected and it worked for me
Re: MTN Is Running Mad O by Esotericbaby: 3:29am On Dec 03, 2015
tchidi:
They disconnected my friend and her husbands line. Even after giving them 2k for 'updating their info'.... mad people. angry angry

2k ke ? I'm sure you went through the wrong source. MTN doesn't collect money to update sim
Re: MTN Is Running Mad O by pojophilius(m): 7:17am On Dec 03, 2015
Rukemi291:
Mine too.At least I will rest from all their annoying messages. I will not re register it. They should go and die.....
,,,miss rukemi,we are sorry for the inconvinience,we are working on it ma
Re: MTN Is Running Mad O by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 03, 2015
And you guys cant use another line or port to another network and keep your line
Re: MTN Is Running Mad O by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 03, 2015
Esotericbaby:

2k ke ? I'm sure you went through the wrong source. MTN doesn't collect money to update sim

No. MTN gave them 2k for updating their info. They gave me too.
Re: MTN Is Running Mad O by olymurphy(f): 8:26am On Dec 03, 2015
Mtn gave me #5000
Re: MTN Is Running Mad O by darlingnuel(m): 9:13am On Dec 03, 2015
olymurphy:
Mtn gave me #5000
And you enjoyed it alone, baa?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eagleheadline.com Adware Notification App / Is Snapdragon Really Better Than MTK? / Is Your Phone Smart Enough?? My Phone Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.