Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven (59242 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by seunlayi(m): 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2013
[size=30pt]I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS TRASH VISION BUT I AM SURE SISTER BIODUN WILL MAKE IT[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by cold(m): 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2013
@Oladeegbu,i understand your fixation with stories like these,but do you honestly believe what you pasted up there?
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Ajibel(m): 5:23pm On Jul 17, 2013
This can make a gud novel in d literature section. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 17, 2013
Ok.
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by ooman(m): 5:23pm On Jul 17, 2013
Trusty247: and i nid 2 c my late mum too who died eight years ago.she was very gud.

I need to see the mosquito I killed last night
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by olabamiji09(m): 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
If this is true,I wish to see my Cousin who died last dec,too he was very gd guy.
!!!!!!!!!!! Sure show!!!!! If only n it is only true u will definitely c ur cousin very soon...... Abeg i no feel laugh o o o o o o o o
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Symphony007: 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2013
i once had tea with st. Paul and peter in heaven,quite charming gentlemen. While leaving we stopped by at jesus's mansion but his private secretary said he was out on an assignment. Don't ask me how i got there. Just have faith.

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2013
COOLDUN: Good one as the dreamer went to heaven and came back to this Nigeria, I take this fellow as the most patriotic Nigerian for leaving heaven for Nigeria.Very good news.

PLEASE O! THIS WOMAN MUST BE DECORATED WITH THE HIGHEST NIGERIAN HONOURS!
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by sylve11: 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2013
COOLDUN: Good one as the dreamer went to heaven and came back to this Nigeria, I take this fellow as the most patriotic Nigerian for leaving heaven for Nigeria.Very good news.

Oh men, u r a sheat! grin grin grin cool

@ op, see i wnt to go to heaven and never to return back, not even back to usa. cool
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by ooman(m): 5:27pm On Jul 17, 2013
Symphony007: i once had tea with st. Paul and peter in heaven,quite charming gentlemen. While leaving we stopped by at jesus's mansion but his private secretary said he was out on an assignment. Don't ask me how i got there. Just have faith.

wow, can you take me on your trip next time?
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by nelsn(m): 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2013
Y insult tins and power we know nut about?

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by olabamiji09(m): 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2013
Okay o o oo o God dey heaven dey hear n c everything wey dey happen.
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Dee60: 5:29pm On Jul 17, 2013
With God, all things are possible. With God, it is possible for a man to be taken to heaven and returned to earth. Nothing is impossible with God.

2 Likes

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Symphony007: 5:29pm On Jul 17, 2013
ooman:

I need to see the mosquito I killed last night
by bitting you. He committed sin. So he did'nt make it to heaven, he's probably in hell roasting.:|

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by HARDEYLEKE(m): 5:30pm On Jul 17, 2013
mrlongtin31: Yet another YABA LEFT patient on the run.
mumu
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by lertee(f): 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2013
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided ODE POST
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2013
I cannot question the validity of this testimony neither can I refute it. only one question,
How can a sophisticated'ly intelligent GOD be such a throw-back to the dark-ages.. washing in a river of Blood shocked shocked that reminds me of BAAL worshipers .. and for a Spirit God he seems to have an obscene addiction to material things, land, jewellery, Mansions, Gardens, plush Georgio Brutini Scarves an dHugo Boss perfumes
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by trent9002(m): 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2013
Yes, and I have a bugatti
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by dahmie2013: 5:33pm On Jul 17, 2013

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by 9jauk: 5:33pm On Jul 17, 2013
I believe this story seek God with your whole heartedly he would reveal is greatness to u I'm a testimony. I'm begging for forgiveness,I ve felt the Heavingly body few times in my dream friends is d most peaceful feeling ever...I want more of you ooO Lord.

2 Likes

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by ooman(m): 5:34pm On Jul 17, 2013
Symphony007: by bitting you. He committed sin. So he did'nt make it to heaven, he's probably in hell roasting.:|

but he couldn't help it, he was created just to suck our blood....
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Harmvirus(f): 5:34pm On Jul 17, 2013
JOseph oro nro...lollll
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by HoLEEsinner: 5:34pm On Jul 17, 2013
Abeg next time u visit, help me search for baba 70, tell am say we dey miss am gan.
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2013
OLAADEGBU: The former wife of Pastor W.F. Kumuyi in the Kingdom of God

And we left hell fire and the Lord took me to heaven.

I saw a lady in heaven, very beautiful, she came out from a very big house and only her own the house, she came to me with smiling face and her thought was, she thought I have make heaven, but I wonder who she could be because the glory of God has change her earthly beauty, and the Lord told me "SHE IS THE WIFE OF PASTOR W.F. Kumuyi MY SERVANT”. And I was so happy because she was full of the glory of God. Heaven is so beautiful; the entire place was full of the glory of God.

The Lord show me the river of blood, very cool and look like swimming pool, whenever we sin against God and ask Jesus to wash us, then he will wash us in the river of the blood. And the Lord shows me the trumpet that will be use for rapture and he told me ""MY COMING IS VERY NEAR”. The trumpet was so shining and it was made with wonderful gold. And he shows the preparation for rapture.

The Lord took me to a very big hall and I saw many saint in pure white garment, they were singing, praising God, shouting unto the Lord and the glory of God was in their midst. Heaven is very beautiful and every where was shining because the light there was the glory of God.

http://www.divinerevelations.info/SampsonJude/index.htm

You need to get off this deeper life propaganda craze and stop propagating the gospel of demons
In Christ there is neither Jew nor gentile,slave nor free,circumcised or circumcised.
Baptist or deeper life
under the cross,his people are his people,denominations mean nothing
If the Bible is true then this nonsense up there is false
If God be God worship Him and lift Him up

Your attempts to cause divisions in the House of God with cheap deeper life supremacy dreams and revelations like a soothsayer and clairvoyant will fail you
This is sounding more like what should come out of visiting a necromancer
The Lord rebuke you false prophets parading as people of God
I sure hope Pastor Kumuyi will be informed of these charlatans using his name,that of his late wife and mother of his Children to " help God"
olaadegbu ,you need serious help

This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law. Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, [size=18pt]variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies[/size], Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. (Gal. 5:16-21, KJV).
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2013
ooman: is there s.e'x in heaven? if no then am not going.

Mad man cheesy
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 17, 2013
hahahahaha.. what is this?

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 17, 2013
Is the world coming to an end? Why all this revelation every time about heaven and hell. God have mercy I want to make heaven and I wish same for my family and friends. It is very painful for a fire to even burn a finger not to talk of the fire of hell burning people's body non stop. Help me God

6 Likes

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by solomon111(m): 5:38pm On Jul 17, 2013
Na wa o.
The comments on this thread is something else.
Just like the days of Noah.
"In the last days scoffers shall arise...."

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Was Jesus Christ A Muslim? / Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" / People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.