Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven (59217 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by chucky234(m): 12:36am On Jul 18, 2013
Pedagogue: 1.It is quite possible that this 'dream' is the figment of the imagination of d dreamer...

2.It is also possible that there is nothing called heaven and hell!!!

One thing is however clear, No.1 and 2 are two different things.
We can decide to believe No. 1 or not!
But No.2 carries with it a weight no one should ever pay - HELL!!!

Many believe that there is no hell and no heaven! But friends, what if there is? Is it not risky to live one's life thinking there is no hell and die to find out there is!

And again, many disregard d heaven& hell 'theory' cos no one can say with scientific certainty that there will be RAPTURE...

But friends,lets attempt to answer this by looking at it from this angle- is death not similar to rapture? Since no one knows the date and time of both, is this not a significant relationship? Once a person is dead, that marks the person's 'rapture' from earth!! D subsequent ascension to heaven/hell of dead saints/ sinners after the blowing of d trumpet is only symbolic.
Once a person is dead, he/she cannot amend his ways-so, he/she will be judged based on how he lived his life b4 d time of death. The same also applies to people that are not dead before the trumpet is blown- they will be judged based on their actions as at d time of d blaring of d trumpet.

One curious thing about this heaven and Hell theory is that d 2 major religions (Xtianity and Islam) both believe in Heaven and hell!!!

D sum total of my post is - Let us live right in order to make heaven!!! Believe me, I'm a serial sinner...arguably worse than most ppl here...! But when it comes to heaven/hell topics/thoughts, I find it difficult to accept any suggestion of going to hell! Oh Lord, I really want to make heaven. Create in me a clean heart that will fulfill your heaven 'visa' requirements. All I need is HIs GRaCE.
Seem you copied this from my heart....well said bro.

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Originalsly: 12:37am On Jul 18, 2013
profeth: Please, those of you who condemn should not mention what might also cause you to be condemned. Leave her to God to judge....we don't know if she is lying or saying the truth....as the bible says we do not have the right to judge or condemn any man, only He is in authority to judge.
What we can all pick from her message is for us to change our ways and repent. Thank you.
Nonsense...in fact blasphemy.Why would you for a minute believe this to be true? Do you believe the Lord went down to hell to take the story teller to Heaven on tour?...and then what?..return him to hell/Nigeria? Didn't the Bible say when you die you go to a place of rest until Judgement Day?...so why is storywriter already in hell and d madam in a house in heaven? ...were they already judged?...and madam still committing sins to the extent that the Lord has to be washing off sins in the river of blood? I thought the Lord sat near to the Father...boy was I wrong! It's this kind of discern/judge not mentality that make people and so called pastors be feeding so many with rubbish and they be swallowing it all without question or thought. After all...I'm not surprised because these are all signs of the times....prophecy must be fulfilled.

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by sammoR: 5:44am On Jul 18, 2013
Wash!!!
OLAADEGBU: The former wife of Pastor W.F. Kumuyi in the Kingdom of God

And we left hell fire and the Lord took me to heaven.

I saw a lady in heaven, very beautiful, she came out from a very big house and only her own the house, she came to me with smiling face and her thought was, she thought I have make heaven, but I wonder who she could be because the glory of God has change her earthly beauty, and the Lord told me "SHE IS THE WIFE OF PASTOR W.F. Kumuyi MY SERVANT”. And I was so happy because she was full of the glory of God. Heaven is so beautiful; the entire place was full of the glory of God.

The Lord show me the river of blood, very cool and look like swimming pool, whenever we sin against God and ask Jesus to wash us, then he will wash us in the river of the blood. And the Lord shows me the trumpet that will be use for rapture and he told me ""MY COMING IS VERY NEAR”. The trumpet was so shining and it was made with wonderful gold. And he shows the preparation for rapture.

The Lord took me to a very big hall and I saw many saint in pure white garment, they were singing, praising God, shouting unto the Lord and the glory of God was in their midst. Heaven is very beautiful and every where was shining because the light there was the glory of God.

http://www.divinerevelations.info/SampsonJude/index.htm
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by mrphysics(m): 5:55am On Jul 18, 2013
this is a real experience, i pray for God's mercy. those saying evil against it should be warned and god does not compromise evil, the misunderstanding you have abt grace may not save you, the bible said work out ur salvation with fear and trembling
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by PetDancer(f): 7:34am On Jul 18, 2013
idnoble135: Poor syntax.... There by making comprehension difficult.
First time or so, that a Nigerian is seen in Heaven. Good development.
#Fresh air.....lol
dis guy funny,lolz
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by mrofficial(m): 7:52am On Jul 18, 2013
Lol to the comments. cheesy
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nascimento(m): 7:57am On Jul 18, 2013
Beautiful nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 18, 2013
ifeness:

Was i speaking double Dutch ? I said your god can go to hell! He is meant for ppl like you!
No matter d gravity of ur sin, no matter ur misdeeds, my God is ever-ready to forgive you.. U are blaspheming against d one true God.. U dnt wanna accept truth but he is still beckoning to you to accept him as ur lord.. Will u waste dis chance?.. Will u remain adamant and sign ur soul to hades?.. Repent my broda and come live in d fullness of his grace.. Come enjoy d mercies of d Lord.. My God is a loving God and will accept u.. REPENT
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by ajayifemi04: 8:16am On Jul 18, 2013
dis 1 wey almost dsame message is been repeated by different individuals...i think people dat dnt believe in heaven nd hell should av a rethink, what ifu eventually find out when u die dat dia is hell...u no go fit say dat u no hear oh....For if u confess with ur mouth dat Jesus is lord nd believe in ur heart dat God raised him 4rm d dead u will be saved..
ROMANS 10:9
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Dalby(m): 8:35am On Jul 18, 2013
A whole load of crap, preying on the fear of those who are too lazy to find out the truth for themselves. If we even follow biblical account that comes near this, the rich man in the Lazarus story was not allowed to come back!!!
I hate to be judgemental but sometimes its really really dificult cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Japanise: 8:40am On Jul 18, 2013
Hallucination

good,God warn you and all reading your post to desist from evil and follow strictly God commanment
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 18, 2013
UNA NO GO KILL PERSON WITH LAUGH grin
COOLDUN: Good one as the dreamer went to heaven and came back to this Nigeria, I take this fellow as the most patriotic Nigerian for leaving heaven for Nigeria.Very good news.
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by epitome86: 9:06am On Jul 18, 2013
do i look like Awilo logomba.....new TB Joshua in d making
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 18, 2013
TO GOD BE THE GLORY FOREVER!!
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by all4praise: 9:35am On Jul 18, 2013
@bro Ola,
As much as i get thrilled and encouraged by this your post. I would like we limit our message on revelation of mere men and focus more on the gospel message which is the revelation from God. This is to avoid the critics bringing erroneous teaching against established truth.
Well the critics will oppose the revealed truth but let us remain on the scriptural revelation. This go along way to bring conversion to man. ' what is the chaff to the wheat'. Revelation of men will fade away but the words of Christ never fade away to bring lasting impact in man.
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by patostation(m): 10:23am On Jul 18, 2013
o.obim:
These confusionists; which one b pool of blood that washes our sin every time we sin? Disgusting!

I thought the bible says that those who died in Christ shall be ressurected when our saviour returns.Wetin d sister dey do for heaven so soon? Just imagine millions of soul springing up from d earth n d oceans, lifting holy hands in worship to d king of kings.It is gona b mind blowing!
Believe n live right..it costs nothing! In d end, u will lose nothing.
Jesus shall return, He will! Life is deeper than we think.You won't understand until your soul leaves your body for a minute. There is a life after here

Point of correction, your soul does not leave your body. You are created a living soul and the soul (person) that sinneth shall die. Ezk 18:4

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by simpleseyi: 10:48am On Jul 18, 2013
frosbel:

bii

Thank you very much sir. But, If all the dead are in their graves and will be awoken and judged after the trumpet sounds, then how come some people are claiming to see people in heaven and hell? Are these fictions or just dreams of drunkards?
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 18, 2013
simpleseyi:

Thank you very much sir. But, If all the dead and in their graves and will be awoken and judged after the trumpet sounds, then how come some people are claiming to see people in heaven and hell? Are these fictions or just dreams of drunkards?

"The coming of the lawless one will be accompanied by the power of Satan. He will use every kind of power, including miraculous signs, lying wonder" - 2 Thessalonians 2:9

"And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light." - 2 Corinthians 11:14

"For false messiahs and false prophets will rise u[b]p and perform great signs and wonders so as to deceive, if possible, even God's chosen ones." - Matthew 24:24

2 Likes

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by simpleseyi: 11:07am On Jul 18, 2013
frosbel:

"The coming of the lawless one will be accompanied by the power of Satan. He will use every kind of power, including miraculous signs, lying wonder" - 2 Thessalonians 2:9

"And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light." - 2 Corinthians 11:14

"For false messiahs and false prophets will rise u[b]p and perform great signs and wonders so as to deceive, if possible, even God's chosen ones." - Matthew 24:24

Thank you very much Mr Frosbel. You have been wonderful. All your answers and comments are with quotes from the scriptures. This is how to really make other people know what they don't instead of ranting like politricians the way most Nairalanders do without supporting evidence. Thank you once again.

2 Likes

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by ow11(m): 11:08am On Jul 18, 2013
Please all women avoid worldly things like jewellery (ear rings and bracelets) so that you can enjoy worldly things like jewellery (crowns) when you die even though the very streets will be made up of the same material you would wear on your head!

Frankly I wonder why they do not wear clothes made out of tar and sand undecided

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by patostation(m): 11:24am On Jul 18, 2013
alexleo:

Luke 16:19-31

19 “There was a certain rich man who was clothed in purple and fine linen and fared sumptuously every day. 20 But there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, full of sores, who was laid at his gate, 21 desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell[d] from the rich man’s table. Moreover the dogs came and licked his sores. 22 So it was that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels to Abraham’s bosom. The rich man also died and was buried. 23 And being in torments in Hades, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

24 “Then he cried and said, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.’ 25 But Abraham said, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things; but now he is comforted and you are tormented. 26 And besides all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed, so that those who want to pass from here to you cannot, nor can those from there pass to us.’

27 “Then he said, ‘I beg you therefore, father, that you would send him to my father’s house, 28 for I have five brothers, that he may testify to them, lest they also come to this place of torment.’ 29 Abraham said to him, ‘They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.’ 30 And he said, ‘No, father Abraham; but if one goes to them from the dead, they will repent.’ 31 But he said to him, ‘If they do not hear Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded though one rise from the dead.’”

If dem give you proverb, you no understand am. And when they give you common illustration self, you still don't understand. If dem give you proverb and explain am to you, di money wey dem take marry ya mama na in vain!

For starters, just read Mt 13:10 and hear what Jesus says about people like you. Verse 13 of that chapter says, "This is why I speak to them by use of illustrations because looking they look in vain and hearing they hear in vain, neither do they get the sense of it (Compare Isaiah 6:9,10)

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by dj5naira(m): 11:29am On Jul 18, 2013
hornipipe: Really?? What a joke, our best information about heaven or hell comes from only one person. undecided

dj5naira!
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by toskut(m): 11:49am On Jul 18, 2013
Abegi.

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 18, 2013
ow11: Please all women avoid worldly things like jewellery (ear rings and bracelets) so that you can enjoy worldly things like jewellery (crowns) when you die even though the very streets will be made up of the same material you would wear on your head!

Frankly I wonder why they do not wear clothes made out of tar and sand undecided

Just like the Muslims who avoid alcohol on earth but will be rewarded with rivers of wine in paradise !

grin
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by mayorjo4u: 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2013
PLEAD THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST INTO YOUR LIFE AND SAY: LORD HAVE MERCI ON ME.

SAY: LORD, WASH ME BY THY BLOOD FOR YOU HAVE DIED FOR ME..

THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST IS TOO MUCH, LIKE A RIVER, YOU TOO SHOULD RUN INTO IT, AND YOU SHALL BE SAVE AND REIGN WITH CHRIST IN HEAVEN.

GUYS, DONT LET THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST WASTE. IT IS STILL FLOWING TODAY. BELIEVE HIM.

THANK GOD I AM SAVED !! sad
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Oxygenmayo(m): 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2013
Whether its true or not...whether its unverifiable or joblessness that made him say so...folk, heaven is real...and you cant afford to be tormented in hell..no good person will make heaven but only those who accept Jesus and remain His disciples...#HaveYouAcceptHim
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by tyin: 12:49pm On Jul 18, 2013
The question I think we should ask ourselves is this 'Is there eternity? What happens when the soul departs from the body? Where are the people I used to know that are dead now? Where do they go to'? Hmmmm what if there is eternity, can I afford to take the risk and live as if it does not exist? What shall it profit a man that gains the world but lose his soul if there is eternity? What shall he use to replace or save himself?
And if it turns out there is no eternity, what do I stand to lose by preparing for one?
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by samsard(m): 2:31pm On Jul 18, 2013
Akin-David:

It is appointed unto man to die and after then Judgement...My bro, I'm not better than you but sure we all know there is an end and it is nearer than we thought.Heaven is real and Hell is real. Choose wisely.
Preacher. People are beginning to decipher fairy tales. I dont think you we need a (most probably) imagined story..
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Princeadedimeji: 2:35pm On Jul 18, 2013
AYAM LAFFFIN.................. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by samsard(m): 2:36pm On Jul 18, 2013
One of the first questions a good psychiatrist will ask is if you have visions but the whole essence is to ascertain wether or not you are have "grand delusions and or hallucinations".. Thats why jimmy swaggart hates psychology..
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by nkpommpko(m): 2:44pm On Jul 18, 2013
ZUBY77: How many rooms were in her house.

What was the weather temprature.
e go be 5rooms, na mansion

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Was Jesus Christ A Muslim? / Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" / Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.