Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,571 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

What Is The Silliest thread You Have Ever Seen On Nairaland? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Is The Silliest thread You Have Ever Seen On Nairaland? (1151 Views)

Weirdest Wedding Pix I've Ever Seen (photo) / What Is The Silliest Question You've Been Asked Before / What Is The Silliest Question You Have Anyone Ask In A Serious Gathering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Silliest thread You Have Ever Seen On Nairaland? by muscar: 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2013
Okay,we all know no one is perfect Including the MODs of different sections but sadly,there are no excuses for some very silly and irrelevant threads posted on here.

Okay 1day I saw a post, 'wizkid gone shirtless!' and I am thinking, "oh well not so bad,at least it's not every day we get to see the star boy shirtless."

But then I scroll down and see, "picture of peter of P2 sipping moet' ...really MODs? REALLY! ‎​​​​it's not funny!

Please post yours and let's get them ribs cracking!

Re: What Is The Silliest thread You Have Ever Seen On Nairaland? by pimplucious: 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2013
Some how i keep seeing this post whenever I come on NL and its really geTting me crazzzzzzzyyyyy! "how do I download 2go on my phone?" fucking hell
Re: What Is The Silliest thread You Have Ever Seen On Nairaland? by Bigcake: 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2013
How Seun Ban ''Bigcake'' with no reasonable reason. Simply because Bigcake defended Gej.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Silliest thread You Have Ever Seen On Nairaland? by bingbagbo(m): 5:55pm On Jul 17, 2013
the silliest post ever is this thread angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Silliest thread You Have Ever Seen On Nairaland? by ayodeji752: 6:03pm On Jul 17, 2013
D most silly post i always see on nairaland is "first to comment"
Re: What Is The Silliest thread You Have Ever Seen On Nairaland? by Civory(m): 6:12pm On Jul 17, 2013
D most silly post i
see on nairaland is this particular post!
Re: What Is The Silliest thread You Have Ever Seen On Nairaland? by muscar: 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2013
pimp_lucious :
Some how i keep seeing this post whenever I come on NL and its really geTting me crazzzzzzzyyyyy! "how do I download 2go on my phone?" fucking hell

2go? Dear,I think you are in the wrong thread and definitely section. smiley
Re: What Is The Silliest thread You Have Ever Seen On Nairaland? by muscar: 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2013
bin gbagbo: the silliest post ever is this thread angry angry angry

Love,that is totally untrue. And I am pretty sure you said that just to get likes wink ain't worry I will do you a favour by being the first to like it
Re: What Is The Silliest thread You Have Ever Seen On Nairaland? by Oluwatoyinella(f): 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2013
muscar: Okay,we all know no one is perfect Including the MODs of different sections but sadly,there are no excuses for some very silly and irrelevant threads posted on here.

Okay 1day I saw a post, 'wizkid gone shirtless!' and I am thinking, "oh well not so bad,at least it's not every day we get to see the star boy shirtless."

But then I scroll down and see, "picture of peter of P2 sipping moet' ...really MODs? REALLY! ‎​​​​it's not funny!

Please post yours and let's get them ribs cracking!
hahahahahahaha not as funny as mine '' Haaa who hide my post? God go punish d person , una don start again abi''no be small madness, d guy Vex
Re: What Is The Silliest thread You Have Ever Seen On Nairaland? by valicious1(m): 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2013
@op the title should have been 'the most ANNOYING thread on NL. which goes to those threads where a big headed, low-self esteemed ugly kid comes asking if hez ugly or not. Those nasty threads seriously piss me off
Re: What Is The Silliest thread You Have Ever Seen On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 24, 2013
The Silliest thread I Have Ever Seen On Nairaland? Let's see...

This one apparently.
Re: What Is The Silliest thread You Have Ever Seen On Nairaland? by muscar: 2:28pm On Jul 24, 2013
valicious1: @op the title should have been 'the most ANNOYING thread on NL. which goes to those threads where a big headed, low-self esteemed ugly kid comes asking if hez ugly or not. Those nasty threads seriously piss me off

Hahaha I never open those threads, they pretty much provoke me sad

(1) (Reply)

Caught Sleeping In The Office? Best Things To Say / Who's Being Injected? (pics) / What Would You Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.