Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Caught Sleeping In The Office? Best Things To Say - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Caught Sleeping In The Office? Best Things To Say (1151 Views)

Funny Excuse Workers Give In The Office / Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty / Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Caught Sleeping In The Office? Best Things To Say by anislyde(m): 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2014
What's the big deal if you caught me sleeping in the office? I'v worked on all the files on my desk, no more board meetings today, the advertising campaign is ready, i'v not had breakfast yet, im so exhausted, i feel sick..... Boss, cut me some slack. I needed this nap so badly.

Cool... but that's not how to keep things in perspective. I know a boss with a sexy smirk who will file a querry against you on that spot. "THERE'S NEVER NOTHING TO DO!!!"

Things to Say if You Get Caught Sleeping at Your Desk

1) They told me in the blood bank it might happen
2) The coffee machine's broken
3) Someone must have put decaf in the wrong pot
4) Why did you interrupt me? I had almost figured out a solution to our biggest problem
5)"....in Jesus name. Amen."

So, what if you were caught, how will you save yourself in 5 seconds?
Re: Caught Sleeping In The Office? Best Things To Say by Fatalveli(m): 5:51pm On Jun 28, 2014
Are those wat u could think of! D*ll brain

(1) (Reply)

A Conversation Btw An America-based Warri Boy And A US Police. / Preparation Of Pap(akamu) Ogi / See The New Guy That Might Take Over From PRESIDENT BUHARI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.