Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Prof. Wole Soyinka Deserves To Be In NL Hall Of Shame 2013 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Wole Soyinka Deserves To Be In NL Hall Of Shame 2013 (1702 Views)

Biafra Agitation: Prof Wole Soyinka Calls For More Diplomacy / Show Of Shame As Govt, Security Officials Turn Govt House To Boxing Arena / Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof. Wole Soyinka Deserves To Be In NL Hall Of Shame 2013 by homesteady(m): 5:41pm On Jul 17, 2013
I'm sure many people will agree to this!!
Prof wole soyinka surely needs to be in NL hall of shame for 2013!! I am sure you know why!!

10 Likes

Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Deserves To Be In NL Hall Of Shame 2013 by Tolexander: 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2013
homesteady: I'm sure many people will agree to this!!
Prof wole soyinka surely needs to be in NL hall of shame for 2013!! I am sure you know why!!
^^^

1 Like

Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Deserves To Be In NL Hall Of Shame 2013 by musiwa33: 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2013
I saw the video of rivers and i never saw prof soyinka in it. but nairaland continue to lie
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Deserves To Be In NL Hall Of Shame 2013 by sleekdot(m): 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2013
You can be assured that by Year end, The sole winner of the award would be Patience Jonathan who would succeed Chinua Achebe

6 Likes

Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Deserves To Be In NL Hall Of Shame 2013 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2013

Sigma-dog....
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Deserves To Be In NL Hall Of Shame 2013 by plaindealer: 6:42pm On Jul 17, 2013
sleekdot: You can be assured that by Year end, The sole winner of the award would be Patience Jonathan who would succeed Chinua Achebe

Basically....
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Deserves To Be In NL Hall Of Shame 2013 by texazzpete(m): 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2013

Unlike you, most of us are educated. We know 16 is not greater than 19...and 5 is not up to 2/3 of 32.

Don't worry, we know illiterate folks like yourself are always represented during the voting session, but thankfully most people here aren't that daft.

If a Nobel Prize winner who will always command more respect and admiration (on merit!) than you or your paymasters is your nomination for Hall of Shame, you might as well just throttle yourself now and save humanity from your tainted, addled genes.

8 Likes

Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Deserves To Be In NL Hall Of Shame 2013 by drberry(m): 6:50pm On Jul 17, 2013
You must be so dumb to even create such a thread as this. Has anyone in your lineage ever dreamt of attaining such magnifluent feat as the noble Prof has?? And u're here talking rubbish. You must be high on ijebu garri. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Deserves To Be In NL Hall Of Shame 2013 by seunmsg(m): 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2013
The two leading contenders for Nairaland hall of fame are GEJ and PEJ. By the end of the year, am sure a winner will emerge between the two contenders.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Deserves To Be In NL Hall Of Shame 2013 by LFJ: 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2013

Another psychiatric patients out of cage.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Deserves To Be In NL Hall Of Shame 2013 by tsalam: 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2013
the op need quality time in a mental facility. the simpleton is going berserk over the daily humiliation of his chineke and chinekeness.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Deserves To Be In NL Hall Of Shame 2013 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 17, 2013
He is already there in the spirit grin
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Deserves To Be In NL Hall Of Shame 2013 by homesteady(m): 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2013
If Chinua Achebe can join NL hall of fame, then Soyinka can also join!!
NL hall of fame will be rich with literature giants!! LOL!! I'll like to be the mod of that hall!

Let's just watch and see!! It will happen like Africa magic!! Soyinka is entering that hall this year!!
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Deserves To Be In NL Hall Of Shame 2013 by bigass(f): 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2013
Its minority mentality. They see that GEJ has performed woefully but they want everybody to support him forgetting that the pple are not sentimental about performance. GEJ needs to perform to win but for now only SS and SE will blindly vote for him.
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Deserves To Be In NL Hall Of Shame 2013 by bandb: 8:04pm On Jul 17, 2013
I wish Prof had not taken that concotion that cuased his mouth flap.

Since he likes award, this one comes handy .

1 Like

Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Deserves To Be In NL Hall Of Shame 2013 by coogar: 8:05pm On Jul 17, 2013

it should be illegal for you to procreate!
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Deserves To Be In NL Hall Of Shame 2013 by Garrithe1st: 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2013
homesteady: If Chinua Achebe can join NL hall of fame, then Soyinka can also join!!
NL hall of fame will be rich with literature giants!! LOL!! I'll like to be the mod of that hall!

Let's just watch and see!! It will happen like Africa magic!! Soyinka is entering that hall this year!!

Achebe emerged winner through a democratic process.

1. There were nominations, the 3 with the highest nominations were selected.

2. Voting was done, and Achebe emerged winner. Retardeen came 2nd and Lawan came 3rd.

I hereby challenge you to immediately start a similar process so we see who emerges winner.

cool cool

I see you running away like the coward that you are.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Deserves To Be In NL Hall Of Shame 2013 by Garrithe1st: 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2013
Garri the 1st:

Achebe emerged winner through a democratic process.

1. There were nominations, the 3 with the highest nominations were selected.

2. Voting was done, and Achebe emerged winner. Retardeen came 2nd and Lawan came 3rd.

I hereby challenge you to immediately start a similar process so we see who emerges winner.

cool cool

I see you running away like the coward that you are.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Deserves To Be In NL Hall Of Shame 2013 by Garrithe1st: 12:02am On Jul 18, 2013
OP why you pick race na?? You dey fear to take up my challenge....abi??

Grade-A Olodo!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Deserves To Be In NL Hall Of Shame 2013 by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:44am On Jul 18, 2013
just wen i was arguing that nobody walk with their brians at the sole of their feet!!! undecided
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Deserves To Be In NL Hall Of Shame 2013 by sexkilzaphull: 1:04am On Jul 18, 2013
It seems some Nigerians whose brains, present and future have been bought and paid for will do nothing but destroy the reputation that Nigerians have always be known for: smart, intelligent, forward-looking, articulate, confident, concise, clear-headed thinkers, etc (some in a bad way but mostly in a good way). In graduate school admissions, I got in ahead of a lot of other contenders and one of my professors was even Russian! However, people like the OP is useless piece of garbage like the retardeen and his hippopotamus wife! People like you should be ground like powder and fed to the animals in the ZOO!

[size=16pt]Professor Wole Soyinka is one of the brightest lights from Nigeria and Africa, on his own merit alone! This is a man who was at one point or the other Professor at Harvard, Cornell, Honorary Doctorate degrees from Yale, Harvard, Morehouse, Emory, Leeds, Manchester, Sheffield, Edinburg, Toronto, Alberta, Paul Valery, Montpellier, Sorbonne, Bayreuth, Cape Town, Havana, Turin, Bologna and Hungary! In case you don't know, these are not the schools where "thieves and polithievians" are awarded phoney "Honoris Causa" in Nigeria for painting a classroom or donating N 1 M for whatever project! No one in your generation would be considered worthy of admission even into any of these Universities for you are so dull, you have absolutely no brains that can be educated! [/size]

1 Like

Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Deserves To Be In NL Hall Of Shame 2013 by Freewilly(f): 1:15am On Jul 18, 2013
I wonder why this hasn't made the front page yet.
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Deserves To Be In NL Hall Of Shame 2013 by Nobody: 2:19am On Jul 18, 2013
Before the election..we will crown ashebe..the winner of the last edition posthumously
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Deserves To Be In NL Hall Of Shame 2013 by DerideGull(m): 2:42am On Jul 18, 2013
se.xkilza.phull:
It seems some Nigerians whose brains, present and future have been bought and paid for will do nothing but destroy the reputation that Nigerians have always be known for: smart, intelligent, forward-looking, articulate, confident, concise, clear-headed thinkers, etc (some in a bad way but mostly in a good way). In graduate school admissions, I got in ahead of a lot of other contenders and one of my professors was even Russian! However, people like the OP is useless piece of garbage like the retardeen and his hippopotamus wife! People like you should be ground like powder and fed to the animals in the ZOO!

[size=16pt]Professor Wole Soyinka is one of the brightest lights from Nigeria and Africa, on his own merit alone! This is a man who was at one point or the other Professor at Harvard, Cornell, Honorary Doctorate degrees from Yale, Harvard, Morehouse, Emory, Leeds, Manchester, Sheffield, Edinburg, Toronto, Alberta, Paul Valery, Montpellier, Sorbonne, Bayreuth, Cape Town, Havana, Turin, Bologna and Hungary! In case you don't know, these are not the schools where "thieves and polithievians" are awarded phoney "Honoris Causa" in Nigeria for painting a classroom or donating N 1 M for whatever project! No one in your generation would be considered worthy of admission even into any of these Universities for you are so dull, you have absolutely no brains that can be educated! [/size]

Above post is a display of inferior mentality at its lowest depth.
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Deserves To Be In NL Hall Of Shame 2013 by engrfcuksmtin(m): 2:49am On Jul 18, 2013
DerideGull:

Above post is a display of inferior mentality at its lowest depth.
I disagree with you and assume that you don't like Wole Soyinka so his achievements means nothing to you. Meanwhile I pray for every aspiring youth on NL that they shall be greater than WS minus those with superiority mentality anyway.
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Deserves To Be In NL Hall Of Shame 2013 by Nobody: 2:56am On Jul 18, 2013
babyosisi: He is already there in the spirit grin
After the ban you didn't learn anything. You need to go on another. PEJ just confirmed what WS that she is the brain behind the Rivers State crisis.
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Deserves To Be In NL Hall Of Shame 2013 by homesteady(m): 5:50am On Jul 18, 2013
LOL!! I laugh in hausa!! If you like insult me, throw stones at me, spit on me!! It doesn't change the fact that Soyinka deserves to be in this year hall of shame!!
If a hippopotami can call Soyinka an embarrassment, then why will Normal human beings still consider him as a hero??

If the daughter of multi billionaire ABACHA can insult Soyinka - www.nairaland.com/1363344/abachas-daughter-lash-out-wole-soyinka
Then why will children of millionaires and "thousandnaires" still consider him a hero!!

If thousands of PH people both old and young,men and women,literates and illiterates (saharareporters called them thugs) can come out to stone this man, then why should we still consider him as a Hero??

Don't worry!! Before the end of this year, even PEJ children will be insulting this man on twitter!!
Wole Soyinka for hall of shame!! Hahahahahahaha!
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Deserves To Be In NL Hall Of Shame 2013 by homesteady(m): 5:58am On Jul 18, 2013
se.xkilza.phull:

Please Mr historian, tell me the history of chinua Achebe!! - l'm sure you know what happened last year!! He made it to NL hall of shame!! #clapping my hands!!

1 Like

Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Deserves To Be In NL Hall Of Shame 2013 by homesteady(m): 6:21am On Jul 18, 2013
ilugunboy: Before the election..we will crown ashebe..the winner of the last edition posthumously

My friend!! Don't play tribal cards here!!
Btw I can only remember Achebe dying this year!! Or is dying now a shameful thing?
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Deserves To Be In NL Hall Of Shame 2013 by homesteady(m): 6:26am On Jul 18, 2013
Garri the 1st: OP why you pick race na?? You dey fear to take up my challenge....abi??

Grade-A Olodo!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I never knew it is already december in garri world!! We normal human beings are still in july!! And the election holds by december!!
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Deserves To Be In NL Hall Of Shame 2013 by musiwa33: 6:28am On Jul 18, 2013
i ready your nonsense. where are you from Ijaw . it is such a shame an ijaw man will say this.

I think amachie is only playing politics. And amachie is been selfish. He comes from the old river state like Jonathan. yes jonathan may leave, but there is noway amachie can replace him.. in the political maths of nigeria. they come from the same place. does amachie think the rest of nigeria will agreed with him. NO. there is noway

(1) (2) (Reply)

Introducing Dr. Ifeatu Ekelem (MD,MPH) / Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Is Dead - By Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) / Runaway Teen Joins ISIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.