Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

A Sure Way To Make Cash On The Internet...(no Losses) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Sure Way To Make Cash On The Internet...(no Losses) (1061 Views)

This Online Grant Is A Sure Way To Start: For Bloggers, Startups, Freelancer Etc / Sure Way To Get Leads And Cash To Your CPA Accounts. / How To Send Pc To Phone Sms With Customised Sender Id Without The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Sure Way To Make Cash On The Internet...(no Losses) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 17, 2013
1 of the surest ways to rili make it on d internet is blogging. I believe that with a little tutorial on the basics and errytin, u 2 wil b making money soon. Ff me on twitter @p_ciz to be updated
Re: A Sure Way To Make Cash On The Internet...(no Losses) by GraphicsPlus(m): 7:01pm On Jul 17, 2013
Dont be desperate. The only sure way to make it in life, on the internet or anywhere is to offer people quality contents, services or products. In doing so, you will build a relationship and a followership which will then yield income. Don't be deceived that blogging is the sure way to make cash on the internet. This is the reason we have all kinds of crappy stuff on the internet because some people thought that blogging is a gold-mine. If you have passion to write and contribute something meaningful to people, then sure you will make some cash at the long run. You don't just blatantly tell people that blogging is the sure way to make money on the internet and then ask them follow you on twitter. If you want organic followers, then keep doing the great stuff you are doing and people will find you and follower you naturally. But if you want followers by all means, then google about some black-hat tools you can use to get twitter followers.

If you want to learn more about blogging and content writing, then you must go here: http://www.problogger.net/ and http://www.copyblogger.com/
Re: A Sure Way To Make Cash On The Internet...(no Losses) by Nobody: 2:23am On Jul 18, 2013
Lolz....twitter followers...yh ryt. M nt looking for twitter followers...ah actuali despise twitter. Wt i intend doin is making blogging easier for them. Dose sites of urs have bin der, n yet its stil hard for sum pple. Get ma point??
Re: A Sure Way To Make Cash On The Internet...(no Losses) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2013
Itz completely free....am not asking for any cash....jxt fil ah shuld c how ah cn simplify it for u guyz to understand. Saw twitter as a bera platform, cux facebook z moxtly for fun. Jxt xhw ur interest
Re: A Sure Way To Make Cash On The Internet...(no Losses) by Pins(m): 7:11am On Jul 20, 2013
GraphicsPlus: Dont be desperate. The only sure way to make it in life, on the internet or anywhere is to offer people quality contents, services or products. In doing so, you will build a relationship and a followership which will then yield income. Don't be deceived that blogging is the sure way to make cash on the internet. This is the reason we have all kinds of crappy stuff on the internet because some people thought that blogging is a gold-mine. If you have passion to write and contribute something meaningful to people, then sure you will make some cash at the long run. You don't just blatantly tell people that blogging is the sure way to make money on the internet and then ask them follow you on twitter. If you want organic followers, then keep doing the great stuff you are doing and people will find you and follower you naturally. But if you want followers by all means, then google about some black-hat tools you can use to get twitter followers.

If you want to learn more about blogging and content writing, then you must go here: http://www.problogger.net/ and http://www.copyblogger.com/
lots of peaple on this forum say that u are vry good with criticism,bt u spik the truth.kip it up.
Re: A Sure Way To Make Cash On The Internet...(no Losses) by rilwayne27: 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2013
pls can someone help me in my blog i register for GoogleAdsense after that the next thing i see is
The account associated with publisher ID ca-pub-547865368899xxxx has been disapproved. Learn more
Re: A Sure Way To Make Cash On The Internet...(no Losses) by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 23, 2013
That minz ur website is probably not adsense friendly....as in...it nt nt meet up to the requirements needed by adsense. Check out d requirements on adsense n try again
Re: A Sure Way To Make Cash On The Internet...(no Losses) by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 23, 2013
@graphicsplus....stil waiting patiently for your next comment. I know there are many ways to make money, bt with blogging....there z almost no risk at all as far as u have great content and traffic. So lyk ah sed, itz nth about twitter
Re: A Sure Way To Make Cash On The Internet...(no Losses) by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 24, 2013
I have updated some tweets bout how to start ur own blog on twitter. Ff me @p_ciz. Lyk ah xed, itz free. For doxe hu dnt lyk twitter, il soon b doin it on facebook, n sum on nairaland. Stay updated peepz....1 lv naija peepz
Re: A Sure Way To Make Cash On The Internet...(no Losses) by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 24, 2013
For those hu enjoy d 2go platform....ur in luck. Add me up on pricyp or pcizzle.....i recommend pcizzle doh, cux d 4xt 1 z alredi in ultimate so ah hate uxin it doh itz ma main acc. M available 24/7
Re: A Sure Way To Make Cash On The Internet...(no Losses) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 26, 2013
4 dose who need ebooks on list building, traffic generation, facebook fortune formula, jxt holla @ me....08032700738. M givin it al awt 4 free, xo dnt wowi bout d cost
Re: A Sure Way To Make Cash On The Internet...(no Losses) by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 27, 2013
Av packaged a 5day minicourse on how to mke d best of ur sales website. Lyk i sed, m using twitter cux itz mre interactive. Ff me @ http://twitter.com/p_ciz ...no twitter acc?? Register 2ru... http://twitter.com

(1) (Reply)

Want Register User To Add Property From The Front End(problem solved) / . / Help Needed On Google Adsense Oooo Abeg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.