Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,797 members, 7,851,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

Words And Things That Are Hard To Say When Drunk - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Words And Things That Are Hard To Say When Drunk (928 Views)

Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? / 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. / Late Night Humour - Things That Are Difficult To Say When Drunk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Words And Things That Are Hard To Say When Drunk by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 17, 2013
Words THAT ARE DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:

1. Innovative
2. Preliminary
3. Proliferation
4. Anti-constitutionalistically
5. Transubstantiate

THINGS THAT ARE DOWNRIGHT IMPOSSIBLE TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:

1. Thanks, but I don't want to have sex.
2. Nope, no more booze for me!
3. Sorry, but you're not really my type.
4. Taco Bell? No thanks, I'm not hungry.
5. Good evening, officer. Isn't it lovely out tonight?
6. Oh, I couldn't! No one wants to hear me sing karaoke.
7. I'm not interested in fighting you.
8. Thank you, but I won't make any attempt to dance, I have no
coordination. I'd hate to look like a fool!
9. Where is the nearest bathroom? I refuse to pee in this parking lot or
on the side of the road.
10. I must be going home now, as I have to work in the morning.
Hahahahahahah COMMON Nairalanders ADD SOME WORDS TO this list let the FUN continiue

(1) (Reply)

Protest In Hell Fire........devils And Cohorts Are Vexing With Who?????????????? / See This Sharp Guy / Check Out This Format Of Begging 4 Recharge Card,very Funny!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.