Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:11 PM

Jesus And Muhammad - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Jesus And Muhammad (1455 Views)

RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible / Why Muslims Believe In Jesus And Bible, but Jews And Rest Denied Muhammad? / Jesus prophecies Islam and Muhammad / Muhammed + "People of the Book"(in Koran) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Jesus And Muhammad by cleanvessel(m): 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2013
Jesus

[Quran 19:19] He said: I am only a messenger of thy Lord, that I may bestow on thee a faultless son(Jesus).

1 Peter 2:21
For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:

1 Peter 2:22
Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth:

1 Peter 2:23
Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously:

1 Peter 2:24
Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

1 Peter 3:18
For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

Both the Bible and Quran testify that Jesus was sinless.

Muhammad

[Quran 110:3] Then hymn the praises of thy Lord, and seek forgiveness of Him. Lo! He is ever ready to show mercy.

Quran 47:19] So know (O Muhammad) that there is no Allah save Allah, and ask forgiveness for thy sin [/b]and for believing men and believing women. Allah knoweth (both) your place of turmoil and your place of rest.

[[b]Quran 40:55]
Then have patience (O Muhammad). Lo! the promise of Allah is true. And ask forgiveness of thy sin, and hymn the praise of thy Lord at fall of night and in the early hours.

[Quran 4:106] And seek forgiveness of Allah. Lo! Allah is ever Forgiving, Merciful.

In the above we can see Muhammad never stopped the habit of commiting sins on continuous basis. It means he was a chronic sinner, who needed to be forgiven.

Why would God send a sinner after a saint?

Why would God lower His standard by making a sinner His prophet?

Which of the prophets was a sinner like Muhammad?

How is Muhammad qualified as God prophet as a sinner?

Note: Any muslims could answer with the usual abuses, which have become the stock in trade in islam.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus And Muhammad by manmacho: 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2013
is a matter of sinless vs. Sinner. Pls. Make uf choice
Re: Jesus And Muhammad by cleanvessel(m): 9:47am On Jul 18, 2013
Nobody has been able to provide answers to the questions because of the implications on islam.

Honest answers will lead to the truth that islam is not from God. Therefore Gabriel that spoke to Muhammad was the spirit of his father's religion. This is the reason he directed that allah be worshiped like it was done by idol worshipers in the pre-islamic period. Idol worship re-defined.
Re: Jesus And Muhammad by F00028: 11:24am On Jul 18, 2013
manmacho: is a matter of sinless vs. Sinner. Pls. Make uf choice

meaning what? whats to choose?
Re: Jesus And Muhammad by Makapounse(m): 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2013
There is answer to every Questions
go 2 d nearst Islamic scholars for appropriate answers not here
Re: Jesus And Muhammad by vedaxcool(m): 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2013
This, then, is how you should pray:

“‘Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us today our daily bread.
And forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation,[a]
but deliver us from the evil one.’

Jesus praying for forgiveness Mathews 10 - 15

Then is insulting someone a sin?

we read,

[quote]
Matthew 15:21-28

Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is suffering terribly from demon-possession.”

Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”

He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”

The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.

He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to their dogs.”

“Yes, Lord,” she said, “but even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters’ table.”

Then Jesus answered, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed from that very hour.
Re: Jesus And Muhammad by cleanvessel(m): 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2013
Makapounse: There is answer to every Questions
go 2 d nearst Islamic scholars for appropriate answers not here

So you are in a religion that is obscure to you. Are you gambling with your eternal life. You are to be pitied.
Re: Jesus And Muhammad by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 18, 2013
@by cleanvessel(m): 6:15pm On Jul 17
Jesus

[Quran 19:19] He said: I am only a messenger of thy Lord, that I may bestow on thee a faultless son(Jesus).

and we say all the time, 'it is Islam that speaks clearly about Jesus and raises his image to a position to emulate and worthy of esteem. the bible is the opposite if you look in the gospels, you will find faults and grievous sins from being driven into the wilderness instead of residing in a place where humans lived because no good spirit will send a believer to the wild to shout 'the kingdom of God is at hand' because humans dont live in the wilderness, and preaching to things in the wild is the trick of the devil, to being unable to contain his anger by killing an innocent tree, to failing to curse the satan so that he departed from him instead of temptations after temptations, to fighting old people, insulting a people, calling people bad names, being the first to go against is own statement of not calling people 'fools', rudeness to his mother, etc and unforgiving of the thief and blaming Yahweh.

1 Peter 2:21
For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:

1 Peter 2:22
Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth:

1 Peter 2:23
Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously:

1 Peter 2:24
Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

1 Peter 3:18
For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

all of this above is after the fact and a bunch of lies unless the gospels are lying. read your gospels and you will find the sinful Jesus in there, the reason he said why call me good.

Both the Bible and Quran testify that Jesus was sinless.
true about Quran and Jesus is not the only sinless in the Quran because a person whose future sin is forgiven is sinless because that is guaranteeing if he were to commit it in the future. the reality is that when future arrives all obstacles are put in place so that no sin is committed. wrong about the Bible because in it John and others were sinless and the sins of Jesus are there unless you are saying that none of the scenarios i listed above do not amount to sin?

Muhammad

[Quran 110:3] Then hymn the praises of thy Lord, and seek forgiveness of Him. Lo! He is ever ready to show mercy.

Quran 47:19] So know (O Muhammad) that there is no Allah save Allah, and ask forgiveness for thy sin [/b]and for believing men and believing women. Allah knoweth (both) your place of turmoil and your place of rest.

[Quran 40:55] Then have patience (O Muhammad). Lo! the promise of Allah is true. And ask forgiveness of thy sin, and hymn the praise of thy Lord at fall of night and in the early hours.

[Quran 4:106] And seek forgiveness of Allah. Lo! Allah is ever Forgiving, Merciful.

[b]In the above we can see Muhammad never stopped the habit of commiting sins on continuous basis
. It means he was a chronic sinner, who needed to be forgiven.

could you show me a single behavior from the above verses or any that constitute to the habit of committing sin? i didnt see it and i am going to give you two scenarios to support no sin committed yet people beg for forgiveness, sort of;

1]. The first is that the ibadan people have a saying that whoever the boss loves he will put in jail [eni ti oyinbo ba feran ni nti mole]. when i first heard it, it was a head scratch[er] for me, because i dont know how a person can end up behind bars unless an offender or assumed to be. so i asked old people who have been grown prior to independence. the answer i got cleared things and made it easier to understand the context. i hope this will if you relate it to the situation of the verses.

it was a known fact that within ibadan people there were people who were no soft and will not accept oppression and they saw the colonial masters as oppressors, for sure in their land. so there were others who were agents of the colonial officers who will tell them the secrets of the community, as to plans and actions, etc. There are others who were the lets all just along and knew that at some point the oppression will naturally end.

so lets take the case of the agbekoya uprising for our illustration here. the power that be already knew from the moles, the secret agents that there was going to be a riot, they quickly went to the community to get their friends away from the future arrest by arresting them now, cooking up false charges so that they remain behind bars and when the real rioters are being dealt with, no one can possibly say the people who were in jail before and while the riot was happening are somehow guilty or rioters, because the obvious evidence is that were in jail already.

Asking Muhammad [sa] to seek forgiveness is evidence against any who thinks that since he has not sinned there is no reason to seek any, and it seems as if thats the way you are looking at it here.

2]. a good wife will kun le [kneel; i dont subscribe to it, but using it to get the mind of clearvessel open up to reality because thats what Quran is; REALITY of our lives], without any wrong doing and she might even lionize the husband to get what she wants. a son could say to parent [e jo] without obvious offense yet to get the priced car for visit to the zoo with friends on a sunny sunday afternoon. in both cases the one asking will be rewarded abundantly.

God is Higher than all so asking His Beloved Muhammad [SA] to seek forgiveness, no muslim can just stand akimbo and not humble himself before The Majestic.

Allah says in the Quran, showing His Love for Muhammad [SA] that those who obey Muhammad [SA; the human authority for God] have Obeyed Allah [The Unseen].

how is 'holy' not a saint, at least? The Holy Prophet [SA] is the end of the line for chain of guidance, so his ordinariness is a good thing.

Why would God lower His standard by making a sinner His prophet?
Humans are sinners. God is the Only Arbiter of His Standard. Give a sin that Muhammad [SA] that makes him a sinner in your eyes and if you get to heaven with this attitude, you may face a difficult task with the angel because God may not speak to you for your dishonesty if you cant list the sins and you disobedience since you have heard plenty from my muslim brothers and sisters at least on nairaland.

Which of the prophets was a sinner like Muhammad?
from the bible, Moses so much so that Yahweh was attempting to end his life, except that the wife saved him by exposing her hairs. if when any ask how is Muhammad [sa] like Moses [as], this is a good example from the bible.

How is Muhammad qualified as God prophet as a sinner?
God chose him [sa]. and please provide list of his sins and when you get to meet angel of God, ask your question and the answer you will get may not be different from what i gave while you will be rewarded for not following him [sa] with whatever the reward is from the Quran.

Note: Any muslims could answer with the usual abuses, which have become the stock in trade in islam.
whatever Quran has recorded for you in surah baqarah stands.

@manmacho;
by manmacho: 6:43pm On Jul 17
is a matter of sinless vs. Sinner. Pls. Make uf choice
I will take sinner who turn to God, repenting. God loves those who turn to Him, seeking forgiveness. i may actually reject the sinless for arrogance he possesses.

@cleanvessel;
by cleanvessel(m): 9:47am
Nobody has been able to provide answers to the questions because of the implications on islam.
people may be busy with life and living.

Honest answers will lead to the truth that islam is not from God. Therefore Gabriel that spoke to Muhammad was the spirit of his father's religion. This is the reason he directed that Allah be worshiped like it was done by idol worshipers in the pre-islamic period. Idol worship re-defined.

islam is from God. you are talking out of not knowing. the christian dance in their services. the sango worshipers dance in their worship. the christians sing. the yemeja and osun river worshipers sing. are they of the same origin with christianity, if islam is of pagan? the religion of Adam [as] is Islam, while somebody without knowledge will say Adam is a jew. jew and judaism did not even occur in the lifetime of Moses, even Solomon.
Re: Jesus And Muhammad by cleanvessel(m): 1:31pm On Jul 18, 2013
vedaxcool: This, then, is how you should pray:

“‘Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us today our daily bread.
And forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation,[a]
but deliver us from the evil one.’

Jesus praying for forgiveness Mathews 10 - 15

Then is insulting someone a sin?

we read,

I believe you just want to say something. What you have said has no meaning at all.

The Bible says Jesus was without sin. The Quran says He was faultless (sinless). There is no place anywhere Jesus was quoted as asking for forgiveness of His sins. He instead was forgiving sins.

IN Matthew 6:9-13
Matthew 6:9
After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

Matthew 6:10
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

Matthew 6:11
Give us this day our daily bread.

Matthew 6:12
And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

Matthew 6:13
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

Jesus was teaching the disciples who were new in the faith. They were yet to come to the fullness of faith. But when they became mature there is no record of such prayer again.

It is the requirement of the true Holy God that all should be perfect:

Matthew 5:48
Be ye perfect even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

The true God would not appoint a sinner as His prophet. Never. If a man was a sinner before is called to be a prophet, he would repent and forsake of forms of sins to be able to serve God. The true God would not permit His prophet to be sinning and repenting on continuous basis like Muhammad was doing.

Why was he a prophet if he was subjecting to sinning even more than his followers?

Was he a good example of godliness to others? What is islamic definition of holiness?
Re: Jesus And Muhammad by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 18, 2013
Matthew 6:12
And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

what debt could anyone owe God Who one do not borrow any corpus from or traded with while He gives everything, freely to believers and disbelievers alike? i haven't came across to many christians forgiving debts of their debtors, instead like the jews and others they charge interests [ribas in Bible at least the OT part, riba in Quran]
is this 'debt' not sin?

below is the truth and the one who is covering the truth knows himself; clearvessel!

Luke 11:4 "and forgive us our sins, as we forgive those who sin against us. And don’t let us yield to temptation.”
you cant hide your sins from God, it will come out of your mouth without commanding you. irony.
Re: Jesus And Muhammad by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2013
Re: Jesus And Muhammad by cleanvessel(m): 4:18pm On Jul 18, 2013
RoyPCain:

what debt could anyone owe God Who one do not borrow any corpus from or traded with while He gives everything, freely to believers and disbelievers alike? i haven't came across to many christians forgiving debts of their debtors, instead like the jews and others they charge interests [ribas in Bible at least the OT part, riba in Quran]
is this 'debt' not sin?

below is the truth and the one who is covering the truth knows himself; clearvessel!

you cant hide your sins from God, it will come out of your mouth without commanding you. irony.

I find it soo difficult to respond to your posts. Both the bible and quran say Jesus was sinless. And the quran paints Muhammad as a sinner asking for forgiveness.

What is the moral of your long and irrelevant stories? You haven't learnt to hit the nail on the head despite what people say about you. Defend the allegation raised and not create another allegations. YOU CANNOT SAY MUHAMMAD WAS NOT A SINNER LIKE JESUS BECAUSE HIS SINS ARE ON RECORDS.

If islam is about committing sins and asking forgiveness, it is certain it is a pure, undiluted satanic deception.

Nobody knowingly commits sins and gets forgiveness. Nobody. Mose committed sin of anger and that alone made him not to get to the promised land. The people he was leading made him to be angry and in anger instead of talking to the rock, he stroke it. For that alone, he was punished.

How do you think it is the same God Muhammad was sinning continuosly and was getting forgiveness? Lies of the devil.

The reason people are in islam, is because it costs nothing to be a muslim. You keep committing all sorts of sins in the false belief that you are automatically forgiven if you ask for forgiveness. If it is that easy, everybody will go to heaven. No wonder muslims will be assembled in hellfire as sinners before some will be delivered. Nobody gets delivered in hell. What qualifies you to be in hell makes you to stayed there forever.

God will have mercy on you to see the truth.

1 Like

Re: Jesus And Muhammad by cleanvessel(m): 4:18pm On Jul 18, 2013
RoyPCain:

is this 'debt' not sin?

I find it soo difficult to respond to your posts. Both the bible and quran say Jesus was sinless. And the quran paints Muhammad as a sinner asking for forgiveness.

What is the moral of your long and irrelevant stories? You haven't learnt to hit the nail on the head despite what people say about you. Defend the allegation raised and not create another allegations. YOU CANNOT SAY MUHAMMAD WAS NOT A SINNER LIKE JESUS BECAUSE HIS SINS ARE ON RECORDS.

If islam is about committing sins and asking forgiveness, it is certain it is a pure, undiluted satanic deception.

Nobody knowingly commits sins and gets forgiveness. Nobody. Mose committed sin of anger and that alone made him not to get to the promised land. The people he was leading made him to be angry and in anger instead of talking to the rock, he stroke it. For that alone, he was punished.

How do you think it is the same God Muhammad was sinning continuosly and was getting forgiveness? Lies of the devil.

The reason people are in islam, is because it costs nothing to be a muslim. You keep committing all sorts of sins in the false belief that you are automatically forgiven if you ask for forgiveness. If it is that easy, everybody will go to heaven. No wonder muslims will be assembled in hellfire as sinners before some will be delivered. Nobody gets delivered in hell. What qualifies you to be in hell makes you to stayed there forever.

God will have mercy on you to see the truth.
Re: Jesus And Muhammad by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 18, 2013
@clearvessel: leave what people say about me, on the side because if 'the people' were to see me in real life, their empty statement will vanish. your difficulty in responding to my post is because you might have thought people will say bad things about you or insult the man Jesus, instead your bible has been made to witness against you.

hitting the nail on the head is not a one two punch, but a combination of jabs, many jabs to weaken the opponents until you find the right combination of flurries to be able to land meaningful punches to end the fight. you can do sugar ray leanord against tommy hearns or the no mas of roberto duran crumbling against sugar ray. go and research properly before you start throwing mud, because a lot of it is coming to your face now.

Is Jesus of the Bible sinless? if you ignore what you see as evil or redefine sin, he will be. however the reality is that those who say his biblical narratives lead to being sinless are liars. here is a sample from the assortment of sins:
Matthew 5:22 (KJ21)

22 But I say unto you, that whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment; and whosoever shall say to his brother, ‘Raca,’ shall be in danger of the council; but whosoever shall say, ‘Thou fool,’ shall be in danger of hell fire.
is biblical Jesus guilty and in danger in any of three? Yes. We read that directly from the Bible, below;

Luke 24 verse 25; Then Jesus said to them, "You foolish people! You find it so hard to believe all that the prophets wrote in the Scriptures

Jesus the tribalist; Jesus calling the Jews, the masters, and the Philistines their dogs. Also, Jesus refusing to heal a sick child until he [Jesus] was pressured by the mother's begging. Does Jesus like to be begged? "A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, 'Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is suffering terribly from demon-possession. Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, 'Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.' He [Jesus] answered, 'I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.' The woman came and knelt before him. 'Lord, help me!' she said. He [Jesus] replied 'It is not right to take the children's [Jews] bread [blessings and miracles reserved for them] and toss it to their dogs [the Canaanite, or the Philistines].' 'Yes, Lord' she said, 'but even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters' table.' Then Jesus answered, 'Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.' And her daughter was healed from that very hour. (From the NIV Bible, Matthew 15:22-28)"

at least in my case, i have reason to follow Muhammad [sa] of the Quran, whats your possible reason to follow the Jesus of the bible when you are not a child of israel or a lost sheep from the house of israel? this here is an evidence against you that you are not invited to the party of the house of Israel;
Acts 11:19 "Now they which were scattered abroad upon the persecution that arose about Stephen traveled as far as Phenice, and Cyprus, and Antioch, preaching the word to none but unto the Jews only."

Acts 11:1-3 "And the apostles and brethren that were in Judea heard that the Gentiles had also received the word of God. And when Peter was come up to Jerusalem, they that were of the circumcision contended with him. Saying, Thou went in to men uncircumcised, and didst eat with them ."

by the way the non Israelite woman whose answer humbled Jesus to doing something for her is more believable in my eyes than the portrait of arrogance in that episode. who wants over sabi to be leading because it always lead to disaster of somebody in the troop.

you believe corintians verses, dont you? here is what it says about Jesus. No one cursed unless he is despised by the one cursing him. if it was Paul that was cursing Jesus or it was Jehovah or Jesus or the Holy ghost or combination or something entirely, whatever it is has no love for the Biblical Jesus. it seems as if the holy spirit is involved kinda.
1 corinthians 12 verse 3; Therefore I want you to know that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, "Jesus be cursed," and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except by the Holy Spirit.

http://www.answering-christianity.com/abdullah_smith/was_jesus_sinless.htm

i was gonna list many more and i ran into this below doing just that. so why spend more time on it when there is ready made for me?

. . . . Let us consider the following options:

(1). Jesus was sinless prior to his baptism; he was baptized to remove the curse (Jeremiah 22:24)

(2). Jesus did not descend from Jeconiah, yet baptized himself to remove his sins.

(3). Jesus was born of a virgin but he later sinned and needed to be baptized. (Matt. 3:13)

We don’t believe the falsehood about Jesus in the New Testament. Jesus was sinless and pure, the Bible says the opposite. The Holy Quran says Jesus was born of a virgin, so the genealogies are meaningless.

Acknowledged today by a thousand million Muslims that Jesus Christ (pbuh) was born miraculously — without any male intervention; the followers of Christ created two separate genealogies for a man who had no genealogy. Between the Gospels of Matthew and Luke they give this mighty Messenger of God sixty-six fathers and grandfathers. (Ahmed Deedat, Muhammad: The Natural Successor to Christ, p. 36)

Jesus needed to be baptized because he was a child of incest! Below are excerpts of Disturbing Stories in the Bible by Sami Zaatari. . . .

you can rescue Jesus son of Mary [as] and see his true color as man of God in the Quran and not in the Bible because the bible is oscillating between some truth and exaggerated made up impression. Is God on earth? of course not. those from bloodline of sinners, are they themselves not sinful according to the bible because the sins are transferable where Yahweh visits it on the individual in that bloodline? this will be the case of Jesus if we rely on the Bible. Thank God we in Islam do not rely on the Bible.

And Muhammad of the Quran is asked to do things so that we in Islam will do them readily, knowing the nature of man, man may think he is not a sinner so why humble himself by asking for forgiveness. i ask you list the sins of Muhammad [sa] that you think thats what Allah wants him to seek forgiveness against, i am waiting and you seem to just talk and cant provide evidence. is that how you are conducting this affair, while you are not resisting yourself from bringing up baseless topics? below is my evidence that Muhammad [sa] by Allah is not a sinner as you made him to be and if you die not following him, Jesus definitely will not be your ally for any reason;

Quran chapter 7 verse 147 and 8;
Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered prophet, whom they find written in what they have of the Torah and the Gospel, who enjoins upon them what is right and forbids them what is wrong and makes lawful for them the good things and prohibits for them the evil and relieves them of their burden and the shackles which were upon them. So they who have believed in him, honored him, supported him and followed the light which was sent down with him - it is those who will be the successful.

7:158
Say, [O Muhammad], "O mankind, indeed I am the Messenger of Allah to you all, [from Him] to whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth. There is no deity except Him; He gives life and causes death." So believe in Allah and His Messenger, the unlettered prophet, who believes in Allah and His words, and follow him that you may be guided.

is that Muhammad [sa] a man you should ignore, clearvessel if you want to be spiritually successful when he is the only prophet sent to all 'mankind'?

and as to my story, i copied the bible style of writing. if the bible is written the way you clearvessel write, it will be a chapter of say 100 pages at the most between the OT and NT. writing like me brings depth to it. the difference is that i write about real life examples. the bible makes up and exaggerates.

1 Like

Re: Jesus And Muhammad by lanrexlan(m): 10:17am On Jul 19, 2013
cleanvessel:

You are trying to create the impression that Jesus was a sinner like Muhammad
Sure,he was a sinner like everybody.Maybe you forgot your lord cannot stone a woman according to mosaic law(John 8;7),you forgot he rejected being called good(Matthew 19;16),you forgot he and his disciples entered a farm that doesn't belong to them and picked grains(Matthew 12;1-4).There are more.
but unfortunately for you,your quran is not in agreement with you.One of the serious problems the muslims have is the fact that they do defend islam even against what the quran says.They have forgotten that there is no islam without the quran.
Surah Maryam 19;19-''I am only a messenger from thy Lord to announce to you the gift of a righteous son''.Where does sinless comes in after his adulthood?
Prophet Muhammad(pbuh)said in an hadith that every child is born without a sin,with a pure fitrah.I was also sinless in birth,but as a human being grows up and attain puberty,then both his good and bad deeds are been recorded.
Even Muhammad was guilty of the same offence.The quran saying one thing and muslims including Muhammad doing another.[/b]and yet allah would be silent.That should show a reasonable person that something is wrong somewhere.
Always giving your own interpretation,that's why you are always confused.We are in line with Quran and sunnahs of our beloved Rasul(pbuh).

The Bible says [b]Jesus was without sin and again allah says Jesus was faultless
but for the purpose of argument, muslims impute sin on him.No doubt muslims know better than their allah. Unfortunately allah would not say anything when his slaves (muslims) disobey him.
That's your own philosophy,we aren't against Quran and commandments of Allah,why don't muslims deny his miraculous birth,the miracles he performed through Allah's permission? Why do we agree to that?

Jesus said whoever says 'Raca' to another "without cause" shall be in danger of hell. What did Jesus say without a cause [/b]that you ordinary beings count as a sin? Because Muhammad was a sinner,a chronic one at that, you want to falsely impute sins on the holy One - Jesus Christ? May God forgive you.
And that's why he rejected being good? A holy man should be good na,but your lord wasn't good cos he knew only the creator is good.

I tell you unbelievers are worse that [b]dog before God. In islam, Muhammad was killing unbelievers like ants. Is that not worse than calling them dogs? Thank God, when it was time, salvations was extended to dogs (gentiles). If Jesus had killed them like Muhammad did, how would they have gotten salvation later. Killing those that were supposed to be saved.
Jesus would killed more disbelievers than Muhammad(pbuh).

One day, I read a hadith on the net on how Muhammd conquered a city, kill all their men (not in defence) and spared their wives and daughters. One of his followers (jihadists) came to ask for a particular woman to sleep with. And others said no, that one is so beautiful and 'oga' Muhammad should have her. A God servant? Disgusting. Where in history did you see that type of thing happen? Commiting intimate sins anyhow and their god was pleased with it. What a god? What do the people you call unbelievers do worse than this? As long as you worship allah, you are free to commit any sin. Serious. What do you call sins in islam? "Shirk" alone. You do not not the true God otherwise you will not be toying with sins. I pity you people. Prophet of God who committed sins in the Bible were visited with heavy hand of the Almighty God. The god who permits you to indulge in sins and still embraces you is not the true God.
I don't understand all the jargons you wrote.

May God liberate you from satanic deceptions.
You need that prayer,I don't expect I just replied you self,I don't wanna you just pushed me to it.....Peace

2 Likes

Re: Jesus And Muhammad by cleanvessel(m): 11:35am On Jul 19, 2013
@ lanrexlan

I searched thoroughly and could not find any sense in your post.

If everyone was born sinless, why would allah say Jesus was a faultless son? You guys don't even understand the confusion in your religion.

Where do you see Jesus killing more than Muhammad? Even if he will come to kill unbelievers, has he not given many thousand of years grace for repentance? Was Muhammad not killing the unbelievers without any grace period? Was he not invading towns and villages killing them on the sport? Are Jesus and Muhammad representing the same God by their actions? PLEASE EXPLAIN.

You do not reject the miraculous birth of Jesus because you quran says it but you reject his sinlessness because you need it for defence. So you are free to accept and reject whatever you see in your quran. Take only the ones that please you.

For your information, a fauless son is not the same as a faultless child. Your quran (Pickthal) says a faultless 'SON' A son is a son even at age 90+. Jesus being a faultless son means a faultless man througout his life time. But as usual, you take only what you like in the quran and reject the others.

I know you would not understand Muhammad and his followers sleeping with captives, taking an advantage of them. Where did you see true men of God doing such things? Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Jesus And Muhammad by Mintayo(m): 1:19pm On Jul 19, 2013
cleanvessel: @ lanrexlan

If everyone was born sinless, why would allah say Jesus was a faultless son? You guys don't even understand the confusion in your religion.

Where do you see Jesus killing more than Muhammad? Even if he will come to kill unbelievers, has he not given many thousand of years grace for repentance? Was Muhammad not killing the unbelievers without any grace period? Was he not invading towns and villages killing them on the sport? Are Jesus and Muhammad representing the same God by their actions? PLEASE EXPLAIN.

You do not reject the miraculous birth of Jesus because you quran says it but you reject his sinlessness because you need it for defence. So you are free to accept and reject whatever you see in your quran. Take only the ones that please you.

For your information, a fauless son is not the same as a faultless child. Your quran (Pickthal) says a faultless 'SON' A son is a son even at age 90+. Jesus being a faultless son means a faultless man througout his life time. But as usual, you take only what you like in the quran and reject the others.

I know you would not understand Muhammad and his followers sleeping with captives, taking an advantage of them. Where did you see true men of God doing such things? Keep deceiving yourself.
this is a nice topic for anyone who wants to knw d truth!

To b candid, i didnt see any sense in his post too-is so unfrtunate dt these ppl will do anything at all cost to defend islam even if it means going against what their quran says!

The reason why Jesus was without sin was bcus He ws nt born of/by a MAN bcus every man born of or by a man is with sin!
Thank God ur quran also say Jesus was born of d Spirit (of God); THE QUESTION IS CAN ANYONE BORN OF GOD'S SPIRIT SIN??

GOD KNWS D IMPLICATION OF JESUS BEING BORN OF A MAN!

And dis was y Jesus was qualified as d messiah and saviour-it had to b a 'man' without sin.
Lanre was talking abt Jesus saying dt 'ppl shld nt call him good'-bt his biased mind will nt let him c dt Jesus was preaching abt HUMILITY ;it shows how humble Jesus was(tho ppl knw dt He is good,bt He doesnt need to go abt announcing Himself).
THAT MOHAMMED IS WITHOUT SIN IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT!

May God open their eyes!
Re: Jesus And Muhammad by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 19, 2013
double post.
Re: Jesus And Muhammad by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 19, 2013
@clearvessel; its because you have no sense. how can you get any water from the well when you have no tool, ignoring what you may use the water for? go get some sense first and take 'the people' along so its wholesale. its cheaper that way. you bush boy is telling a city dweller that you sabi good building. please spare me your sad song. if you are a youth just tell me and i will ignore you as i ignored the one using his parent age mate to pick teeth. its not by force i should respond. but when you abuse the one i love, i will throw away all caution and roll up my sleeves and do street with you.

there is a difference between sinless and faultless. its not my fault that you dont know. a faultless person, the ignorant and/or deceptive people can unknowingly or knowingly, lie on him. such action of a third party that he has no responsible for he is faultless about it. in your bible it is stated by the angel that 'they will call him this and that'. so this and that if neither is his true position, those who call him either are at fault while he is faultless. you really need good education and school dont do that enough.

is killing the hall mark of sinfulness or faultlessness? if you allow somebody to take your life like butchers with the lives of chickens, you are sinful because you did not protect what God trusted you with. if he rap.es your woman folks instead or after he so cheaply killed you, its your fault even after death. struggle, man and thats noble. its people like you that the ignorant boko haram will kill without you putting up a struggle because you dont believe your trinitarian Gods are capable to aid you when you call.

you talk like a learner. and i have no patience for slow people, especially when they are pretending to sabi plenty. Your pay me later about Jesus coming back to wipe off people is because you lack understanding. What you are saying is that Jesus will do to a future generation to what he should have done to the generation he preached to. how is that justice, leaving the offenders but killing the innocents? Those who he preached to refused him and you believe they killed him, instead. how are the 'disbelievers' in the future going to be killed by him and you think that is fine?

here is what happened in real life;

Noah [as] prayed that disbelievers get wiped off the face of the earth. even his son and wife got perished and it was immediately after his prayers that he started the construction of the vessel. watch sheikh Musa Menk's video on Prophet Noah.

Moses [as] prayed for destruction of pharaoh and his people. it happened immediately. There was no greater killing fields of both jews and non jews after crossing the sea.

David [as] asked for the destruction of Goliath and it was immediately granted.

If you say the prayer for preservation of the life of Jesus was refused Jesus after he prayed so much and sweated 'blood' so to speak, you have made him a false prophet, even as your bible said in the book of acts that he cried up to The One Who can save him and he was heard. heard means accepted and done.

here is the life of The Holy Prophet [sa]; he did not let the mountains fall on the people of Taif, instead prayed that their offspring will accept Islam. today, there is no known non muslim from Taif. he forgave the whole of Makka after he could kill them all and he will be justified, because they were evil people. he forgave them with complete amnesty as Joseph [as] did with his own blood brothers. and not every makkan was from the clan of Hashim. anyone who got killed in war or upon the ruling of the collective law is pure justice. again dont let anyone abuse your women if you dont even care that you are abused. stand up because it is noble, while caving in is not.

if you think the jews who chose their own arbitrator should not be killed, those people who plot against any government, aiding or intending to aid the enemies are usually not let off. i dont think if nigeria is not ready to be protected against all enemies, domestic or foreign, america does make the president to take oath of office to include protecting its statuesque.

Muhammad is Moses when it calls for what Moses will do. Muhammad is both John and Jesus when the occasion calls for it. Muhammad is Ibrahim, a Friend of God, a Beloved of God. Muhammad [sa]is the combination of all prophets. Muhammad [sa] is the best example to follow. God wasted the life of Pharaoh because Pharaoh was evil. God allowed other kings to live and reigned and died not tragically, because they were unlike Pharaoh. Did any prophet killed [as]? Who do you think sanctioned and commanded and allowed the deaths to occur? God. so to be arguing as if you are sleep typing is showing inability to reason objectively.

when i said Jesus was sinful, i use your bible that you believe to show the defective idea in it. I ask you to show me from the Quran that Muhammad is a sinner by outlining his sin[s]. you have failed while i have passed that Quran provides the correct image of Jesus [as] and provide the action of Muhammad [sa] so that we should be humble in following it. For example Allah say in first verse of chapter 33 that The Messenger should be conscious of Allah. But who is more conscious of Allah more than Muhammad [sa]? No one and what it points out is that we should increase our consciousness of Allah, struggling against forgetting and by it preventing ourselves from evil.

I take the whole of Quran and at least accommodate what it agrees with in the Bible, when i investigate the bible and what disagrees with i take in the bible, i use it against the folks of the bible because you cant have yes and no when only one is supposed to be your stand regardless of whether you are wrong or right. You do not believe anything from the Quran anyway, so why are you using it to buttress your position, especially when the bible is mouse and bird in the matter? or do you believe a part of the Quran and disbelieve other part? but do you believe the whole Bible from genesis to revelation and how do you explain the many argument it has against itself?

Sheikh Muhammad Issa [ra] died in June in New York City. His mother is a christian, still alive in Virginia. I remember talking to him a decade ago when he said his mother still called him sonny, boy, child. people refer to each other as child all the time. at my age people who i know say i am a child because they are much more older. you need to move up to 2013.

you think if there is war and gorgeous women are distributed to me as booty, i will leave them and not let them be women? you are naive. what is permissible for me, i am taking. God. are you a full blooded nigerian man?

at the beginning you said you seem not to understand me. and as you wrote down your 'master piece' you seem to have understood me. what was your initial denial about? is that some kinda of christian pretense like the 'the people' who said i hardly can construct a single paragraph? i dream in english if you must know. it means its my language now because i speak it better than i speak yoruba. and it is effortless for me to write in english.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus And Muhammad by cleanvessel(m): 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2013
Mintayo:

To b candid, i didnt see any sense in his post too-is so unfrtunate dt these ppl will do anything at all cost to defend islam even if it means going against what their quran says!

The reason why Jesus was without sin was bcus He ws nt born of/by a MAN bcus every man born of or by a man is with sin!
Thank God ur quran also say Jesus was born of d Spirit (of God); THE QUESTION IS CAN ANYONE BORN OF GOD'S SPIRIT SIN??

And dis was y Jesus was qualified as d messiah and saviour-it had to b a 'man' without sin.
Lanre was talking abt Jesus saying dt 'ppl shld nt call him good'-bt his biased mind will nt let him c dt Jesus was preaching abt HUMILITY ;it shows how humble Jesus was(tho ppl knw dt He is good,bt He doesnt need to go abt announcing Himself).

May God open their eyes!

Amen and amen!
Re: Jesus And Muhammad by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2013
@mintayo; continue to worship 3 Gods. none of them will benefit you the moment death approaches and it will approach because you are not God.

it is not man alone from the bible that brings sin, the bible says woman too and man put all the blames on woman. so your argument for Jesus with that is baseless unless you are putting everything now on man and let the woman go scot-free?

spirit of God is created spirit from God honored in human. evidence; nothing of God is in man, so the spirit is created spirit and God commanded angel to bow to man, honoring man. if you think any part of God is in Jesus and that makes Jesus more than what is in you or I, you are mistaking.

and the reason Jesus is born of woman alone is to get the attention of the arrogant jews of his time. today people are having babies without any intercourse or even getting pregnant. you guys need to visit book reading places. i know drs. who are single mothers. and there was no husband getting them pregnant. in 1990s it was popular that women hired surrogate mothers, so became mothers from their own eggs without getting pregnant.

messiah means anointed and from the bible even stones were anointed and Jesus was meant so for the jews of his time and not beyond that. if Jesus was preaching humility how come he called people all kinds of evil names, even fools that he railed against?

could you list for me the sin[s] of Muhammad [sa] so that i know that you know the meaning of 'understatement'? mintayo you might have stepped on smell heap here. so now, you have to wipe yourself clean without making it worse on you.
Re: Jesus And Muhammad by cleanvessel(m): 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2013
@RoyPcain

I am not a small boy you think am. My last child is 19 years old.

I was mistaken to believe you are a gentle man who does not like killing innocent soul. But am now faced with the reality that with the spirit of islam, a blood sucking spirit, no muslims can be gentle.

You said you could throw caution to the wind if somebody you love is insulted. Lack of self control and indiscipline occassioned by islamic spirit are the reasons muslims go about troubling the whole world.

What do you consider an insult? Saying what Muhammad did or what he didn't do? Am I the one that called him a sinner or your quran because of his sinful acts? Why was he asking for forgiveness if he was not a sinner? Why should you throw caution to the wind because the truth is said about who you love?

Where did you see Jesus asking for forgiveness? And yet your quran says he is one of those near God (Quran 3:45). It is only a sinner that needs forgiveness.

Back to the original questions:

Why would God lower his standard by making a chronic sinner His prophet?

How did Muhammad qualify as God's prophet as a sinner?

Which of the past prophets was a sinner like Muhammad?

Let me help you simply them if you want to make an attempt to avoid merry-go-round. e.g

1.God sent a sinner after a saint because........(probably there was no man that could live a holy life like past prophets, who would not be sleeping with all kinds of women).

2. God had no choice but lower his standard by making a sinner man His prophet because.......(give your reason).

Follow suit for other questions.
Re: Jesus And Muhammad by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2013
I can see that Jesus derangement syndrom is disturbing you lot. If you so love him, why don't you all bocome christians?
Re: Jesus And Muhammad by lanrexlan(m): 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2013
cleanvessel: @ lanrexlan

You won't find anything sensible there because you are already a goon and a dolt.

You are the confused soul,trying to put your beliefs in the Quran.

Where do you see Jesus killing more than Muhammad? Even if he will come to kill unbelievers,has he not given many thousand of years grace for repentance?
Repentance? Don't you read your bible at all?
Luke 19:27-''But those my enemies who don't want me to reign over them,bring them before me and slay them''.
Luke 12:49-''I have come to send fire on the earth''.
Luke 2:34-''Jesus was sent for the fall of many people''.
Matthew 10:34-''Think not I have came to send peace on earth.I came not to send peace,but by a sword.
He even advised his disciples to sell their garments in order to buy a sword[Luke 22:36].He said He came to make those that see blind[John 9:39]
Was Muhammad not killing the unbelievers without any grace period? Was he not invading towns and villages killing them on the sport? Are Jesus and Muhammad representing the same God by their actions? PLEASE EXPLAIN.
Can you provide references where our beloved prophet Muhammad(pbuh)killed a person that Allah(swt) has forbidden? The people he killed were during wars and self-defense.About representing the same God,I don't wanna go deeper into details about that,the biblical god is even a great killer.

You do not reject the miraculous birth of Jesus because you quran says it but you reject his sinlessness because you need it for defence.So you are free to accept and reject whatever you see in your quran.Take only the ones that please you.
Can you differentiate between faultless and sinless? Are they even the same?

For your information,a fauless son is not the same as a faultless child.Your quran (Pickthal) says a faultless 'SON' A son is a son even at age 90+. Jesus being a faultless son means a faultless man througout his life time.But as usual,you take only what you like in the quran and reject the others.
Chai,as old as you are.Don't you see where your lord failed to stone an adulterous woman because he wasn't free from sin[John 8:7-11]? Was he a good man[Matthew 19:16]?

I know you would not understand Muhammad and his followers sleeping with captives,taking an advantage of them. Where did you see true men of God doing such things? Keep deceiving yourself.
I hate people talking without references.Produce your proofs and let's see you have something reasonable.....Peace
Re: Jesus And Muhammad by lanrexlan(m): 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2013
Mintayo:

To b candid,i didnt see any sense in his post too-is so unfrtunate dt these ppl will do anything at all cost to defend islam even if it means going against what their quran says!
Bird of a feather,two confused souls.You can't comprehend my posts because you are already brainwashed

Thank God ur quran also say Jesus was born of d Spirit (of God);THE QUESTION IS CAN ANYONE BORN OF GOD'S SPIRIT SIN??
At bold,come and see how you are contradicting yourself.

your god is being humble to his creatures right?

May God open their eyes!
Prophet Muhammad(pbuh)is a human being but Allah(swt) has forgiven his past and future sins.You need that prayer.....Peace
Re: Jesus And Muhammad by cleanvessel(m): 7:31pm On Jul 19, 2013
lanrexlan: You won't find anything sensible there because you are already a goon and a dolt.

You are the confused soul,trying to put your beliefs in the Quran.

Repentance? Don't you read your bible at all?
Luke 19:27-''But those my enemies who don't want me to reign over them,bring them before me and slay them''.
Luke 12:49-''I have come to send fire on the earth''.
Luke 2:34-''Jesus was sent for the fall of many people''.
Matthew 10:34-''Think not I have came to send peace on earth.I came not to send peace,but by a sword.
He even advised his disciples to sell their garments in order to buy a sword[Luke 22:36].He said He came to make those that see blind[John 9:39]
Can you provide references where our beloved prophet Muhammad(pbuh)killed a person that Allah(swt) has forbidden? The people he killed were during wars and self-defense.About representing the same God,I don't wanna go deeper into details about that,the biblical god is even a great killer.

Can you differentiate between faultless and sinless? Are they even the same?

Chai,as old as you are.Don't you see where your lord failed to stone an adulterous woman because he wasn't free from sin[John 8:7-11]? Was he a good man[Matthew 19:16]?

I hate people talking without references.Produce your proofs and let's see you have something reasonable.....Peace

You displayed so much ignorance more than ever here. It seemed your fast is making you think lowly.

Can't you understand that was a parable? The parable was referring to a certain man. How do you guys reason. The more you read the quran, the less intelligent you become? Where did Jesus kill in reality?

Luke 12:49-''I have come to send fire on the earth''. This is a spiritual operations against the forces of darkness. The Devil never had it so tough before Jesus came. Today, any Jesus believer can cast evil spirits out, which you muslims call good Jinn. Besides, it is a figurative statement. How many houses did he set fire on in reality?

Luke 2:34-''Jesus was sent for the fall of many people''. This group of people include the muslims. They are inexcusable for recognizing Jesus wrongly. You believe in Jesus wrongly and there are those in other false religions who don't recognize him at all.

Matthew 10:34-''Think not I have came to send peace on earth.I came not to send peace,but by a sword. This again is a spiritual battle. How many war did he fight? It is also figurative.

Faultlessness means sinlessness as there is nowhere it was recorded Jesus sinned and asked for forgiveness like Muhammad. No prophet in history was committing sins like him. Jehovah God cannot tolerate sins from those who identified with Him. Men of God are expected to be transparently holy. The first thing to know a man of God is whether he indulges in sins or not. We shall know them by their fruits.

Muhammad only hid under self-defence to commit murders. There were many towns and cities he invaded suddenly and kill their men leaving the women and stealing their goods for himself and his jihadists. Which of these were in self-defence?

Quran 9:5] Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

That could not be for self-defence as he was actually looking, searching to kill them.

[Quran 9:73] O Prophet! Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites! Be harsh with them. Their ultimate abode is hell, a hapless journey's end.

[Quran 9:123] O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him).

None of the above verses appear like Muhammad was reacting to first attack.

Jesus came he was not fighting war and did not instruct anyone to fight unbelievers. Now tell me, how would the true God come back to what had been canceled? If killing unbelievers was still in force, why was Jesus not fighting wars? Why would God resume fighting unbeleivers and abandoned the peaceful reconciliation of man to Him brought by Jesus May God open your spiritual understanding.

1 Like

Re: Jesus And Muhammad by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2013
@cleanvessel:
by cleanvessel(m): 3:49pm
@RoyPcain

I am not a small boy you think am. My last child is 19 years old.

I was mistaken to believe you are a gentle man who does not like killing innocent soul. But am now faced with the reality that with the spirit of islam, a blood sucking spirit, no muslims can be gentle.

You said you could throw caution to the wind if somebody you love is insulted. Lack of self control and indiscipline occassioned by islamic spirit are the reasons muslims go about troubling the whole world.

What do you consider an insult? Saying what Muhammad did or what he didn't do? Am I the one that called him a sinner or your quran because of his sinful acts? Why was he asking for forgiveness if he was not a sinner? Why should you throw caution to the wind because the truth is said about who you love?

Where did you see Jesus asking for forgiveness? And yet your quran says he is one of those near God (Quran 3:45). It is only a sinner that needs forgiveness.

Back to the original questions:

Why would God lower his standard by making a chronic sinner His prophet?

How did Muhammad qualify as God's prophet as a sinner?

Which of the past prophets was a sinner like Muhammad?

Let me help you simply them if you want to make an attempt to avoid merry-go-round. e.g

1.God sent a sinner after a saint because........(probably there was no man that could live a holy life like past prophets, who would not be sleeping with all kinds of women).

2. God had no choice but lower his standard by making a sinner man His prophet because.......(give your reason).

Follow suit for other questions.

then write like an adult, a father. maybe you need to get out more because if you think you know the bench mark of civility, you have not displayed it. i ignore the little boy because my last child is definitely as old or older than him. but you behaving like him will not get a pass from me.

a violent man is the own who seeks out conflicts. when conflicts arrives, those who do not wish to perish in it go into protective mode by preventing anyone taking advantage of the situation. if the world leaders are like Muhammad [sa], all these ills that are plaguing societies to include hunger, prosti.tution, etc, etc, lies, killing of innocent lives, none of them will be happening, including open homosexuality or nudity. and show me where the Quran calls Muhammad [sa] a sinner. i want to read the word 'sinner' referring to Muhammad [sa]. hope you have the evidence. the burden of proof as in provide your evidence is upon you.

since you said you are father, i hope you know your wife can beg you without offending you. if you say beg me and she does, has she offended you or she simply obeyed your statement? if you have an understanding woman who acquiesce to you, what do you expect a prophet to do when his Lord says he should seek forgiveness? he should otherwise he is disobedient and what kind of servant Master relationship will that be? are you trying to make it like Jesus who begged and Jehovah refused in the bible? if Jehovah refused Jesus what assurance is there that Jehovah will accept anything from you?

look at your bible. is Jesus saint? i answered already and you need to help your mind by reading. however it is Islam that dusted up and shined the prophet Jesus [as]. if i rely on the bible on anything i will become an atheist. Alhamdullah for Islam. and when God says to Muhammad [sa] seek forgiveness, even of the future, sound mind will agree that future has not come and his seeking forgiveness is a command that he cant refuse because only disbelievers refuse command, like satan refusing the command that all angels obeyed.

i am not going to rehash the whole thing all over again, since it was only yesterday i responded to you proposition. you think like a hatemonger. and its a pity because the best that happened to humans happened based on what God gave Muhammad [sa]. no woman was raped, no non combatant was killed. yet these are what we read from the bible under the prophets and sanctioned by their trinitrian God which included God the son.
Re: Jesus And Muhammad by lanrexlan(m): 11:01pm On Jul 19, 2013
cleanvessel:

You displayed so much ignorance more than ever here.It seemed your fast is making you think lowly.
Lolz,I am perfectly ok.Maybe your brain need some glucose.

Can't you understand that was a parable? The parable was referring to a certain man. How do you guys reason.The more you read the quran,the less intelligent you become? Where did Jesus kill in reality?
Which parable is that? A parable you can't explain.

Luke 12:49-''I have come to send fire on the earth''. This is a spiritual operations against the forces of darkness. The Devil never had it so tough before Jesus came.Today,any Jesus believer can cast evil spirits out,which you muslims call good Jinn.Besides,it is a figurative statement.How many houses did he set fire on in reality?
I see,another spiritual fire abi? Maybe you haven't read Luke 12;51-''Do you think I have come to give peace on earth? I tell NO,but rather division''.The next verses gives us how lord was creating chaos among families.

Luke 2:34-''Jesus was sent for the fall of many people''. This group of people include the muslims.They are inexcusable for recognizing Jesus wrongly. You believe in Jesus wrongly and there are those in other false religions who don't recognize him at all.
Also the people that see before should be made blind[John 9:39]abi? Hmmm

Matthew 10:34-''Think not I have came to send peace on earth.I came not to send peace,but by a sword. This again is a spiritual battle.How many war did he fight? It is also figurative.
Ooh figuratively abi? Maybe you forgot to read Luke 6:38-''And they said;Behold lord,there are two swords and He said unto them;It's enough''.So two swords will be used to fight spiritual battle right? You wanna know about spiritual battle,go and read Ephesians 6:10-17.

Faultlessness means sinlessness as there is nowhere it was recorded Jesus sinned and asked for forgiveness like Muhammad.No prophet in history was committing sins like him.
But your lord failed to stone the adulterous woman[John 8:7] and He was sinless right? Faultless means sinless in your dictionary.
Jehovah God cannot tolerate sins from those who identified with Him.Men of God are expected to be transparently holy. The first thing to know a man of God is whether he indulges in sins or not.We shall know them by their fruits.
After all the people Jehovah has killed abi?
2 Samuel 6:6-8-''And when they came to the threshing floor of Nacon,Uzzah put out his hand to the ark of God and took hold of it,for the oxen stumbled.And the anger of the LORD was kindled against Uzzah;and God smote him there because he put forth his hand to the ark;and he died there beside the ark of God.And David was angry because the LORD had broken forth upon Uzzah;and that place is called Pe'rez-uz'zah, to this day.
Isaiah 65:12-''I will destine you to the sword and all of you shall bow down to the slaughter;because,when I called,you did not answer,when I spoke,you did not listen,but you did what was evil in my eyes,and chose what I did not delight in''. Is it a by force to respond to his call?

Is looking into a box also a sin? Jehovah killed 50,070 people just for looking in a box![1Samuel 6;19].But when the ERV authors see this and they thought it's unfair for their god to do such a thing,they changed it 70,it's still manageable right?

Muhammad only hid under self-defence to commit murders.There were many towns and cities he invaded suddenly and kill their men leaving the women and stealing their goods for himself and his jihadists.Which of these were in self-defence?
Without proofs,remain in your ignorance.

Quran 9:5] Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive),and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush.But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

That could not be for self-defence as he was actually looking, searching to kill them.
Why don't you read verse 1-4 of the surah? Even the next verse 6 gives you answer to your question.

[Quran 9:73] O Prophet! Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites! Be harsh with them.Their ultimate abode is hell,a hapless journey's end.

[Quran 9:123] O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him).

None of the above verses appear like Muhammad was reacting to first attack.
Why don't you read the next verse after it?

Jesus came he was not fighting war and did not instruct anyone to fight unbelievers.Now tell me,how would the true God come back to what had been canceled? If killing unbelievers was still in force,why was Jesus not fighting wars? Why would God resume fighting unbeleivers and abandoned the peaceful reconciliation of man to Him brought by Jesus May God open your spiritual understanding.

But your lord instructed his disciples to sell their garments and buy swords[Luke 22:36],will they eat swords ni?
You need the prayer.....Peace

1 Like

Re: Jesus And Muhammad by Mintayo(m): 11:25pm On Jul 19, 2013
lanrexlan: Bird of a feather,two confused souls.You can't comprehend my posts because you are already brainwashed
yes,just as you have been brainwashed too from seeing d truth? Am sure u knw waht d result of d paedophilic nature of ur prophet is causing in Nigeria now! And u still think he is qualified to b called a prophet? Smh

At bold,come and see how you are contradicting yourself.
may be u shld read it more slowly-JESUS WAS SINLESS BECAUSE HE WAS NOT BORN OF A MAN(BY D SEED OF A MAN). THAT WAS WHAT QUALIFIED HIM AS D MESSIAH AND SAVIOUR.
GOD KNWS D IMPLICATION OF JESUS BEING BORN BY A MAN'S SEED...
I am sure u dnt knw,or u knw bt satan has decieve u ppl from seeng it...
[s]your god is being humble to his creatures right?[/s]

Prophet Muhammad(pbuh)is a human being but Allah(swt) has forgiven his past and future sins.You need that prayer.....Peace
ofcourse,he is now,no wonder he commited so many errors,sins so unimaginable for a prophet to commit?
OR CAN U MENTION ANY ODA PROPHET DT CAN COMPETE WITH MOHAMMED INTERMS OF SIN?
Future sins? What future sin will a dead prophet commits??let me see...owk d sins of leading u ppl astray??
I don't need allah to forgive me of any sin...Jesus Christ has done that for me-and He is enough for me!
He did that for u too,ur mohammed inclusive!
May God open ur eyes.
Re: Jesus And Muhammad by Mintayo(m): 11:46pm On Jul 19, 2013
RoyPCain: @mintayo; continue to worship 3 Gods. none of them will benefit you the moment death approaches and it will approach because you are not God.

it is not man alone from the bible that brings sin, the bible says woman too and man put all the blames on woman. so your argument for Jesus with that is baseless unless you are putting everything now on man and let the woman go scot-free?

spirit of God is created spirit from God honored in human. evidence; nothing of God is in man, so the spirit is created spirit and God commanded angel to bow to man, honoring man. if you think any part of God is in Jesus and that makes Jesus more than what is in you or I, you are mistaking.

and the reason Jesus is born of woman alone is to get the attention of the arrogant jews of his time. today people are having babies without any intercourse or even getting pregnant. you guys need to visit book reading places. i know drs. who are single mothers. and there was no husband getting them pregnant. in 1990s it was popular that women hired surrogate mothers, so became mothers from their own eggs without getting pregnant.

messiah means anointed and from the bible even stones were anointed and Jesus was meant so for the jews of his time and not beyond that. if Jesus was preaching humility how come he called people all kinds of evil names, even fools that he railed against?

could you list for me the sin[s] of Muhammad [sa] so that i know that you know the meaning of 'understatement'? mintayo you might have stepped on smell heap here. so now, you have to wipe yourself clean without making it worse on you.

i am sure you are trying so hard to validate ur prophet,but continue to try=d truth lies in before us!
Do i need to shout before u can understand a simple statement?
GOD IS HOLY AND PURE=ANYTHING CALLED SIN IS NOT ACCEPTABLE TO HIM!
FOR HIS SALVATION PLAN TO BE PERFECT-IT HAD TO B DONE BY A MAN WITHOUT SIN!
JESUS WAS BORN OF THE SPIRIT OF GOD-THE PURE AND HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD BROUGHT ABOUT D BIRTH OF JESUS not d "corruptible seed" of man!
Anyone born of man's seed is born in sin!
REASON WHY JESUS WAS SINLESS!
YOU PEOPLE SHLD POINT OUT A SIN COMMITTED BY JESUS,YOU CNT DO THAT Bt was just trying to beat abt d bush...smh.
Am sure u knw d sins ur prophet committed,so why are u askin me...dt actually made me laff!
D Bible says by their fruits u shall knw them...
D 'paedophilic fruit(sin)' planted by ur prophet is abt to be forced down d throat of Nigerians now...smh.
May God have mercy on you and open ur eyes!

1 Like

Re: Jesus And Muhammad by F00028: 12:40am On Jul 20, 2013
Mintayo:
D Bible says by their fruits u shall knw them...
D 'paedophilic fruit(sin)' planted by ur prophet is abt to be forced down d throat of Nigerians now...smh.
May God have mercy on you and open ur eyes!
how about:
-Police Parades Pastor Who Defiled 2 Under-age Girls In Edo
https://www.nairaland.com/1365757/police-parades-pastor-defiled-2

- 5ex Chat’ Pastor Gets Sack after Texting
Explicit Messages To Teenager
https://www.nairaland.com/283424/5ex-chat-pastor-gets-sack

- How Winners Chapel Pastor Molested
Me —housewife
https://www.nairaland.com/314880/how-winners-chapel-pastor-molested

etc etc etc?

dont even get me started on rcc sex abuse cases

1 Like

(1) (2)

I Am Satan / Bidha And Sin In Islam / Where Can I Read The Koran Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 222
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.