Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Signal Alliance Online-test - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Signal Alliance Online-test (9196 Views)

Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. / Signal Alliance Recruiting / Signal Alliance Internship Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by babyface12: 2:40pm On Aug 29, 2013
No wonder...that must be why I haven't heard from them myself. Na wa oo! "Overqualified" 9ja!!! , so we are not qualified simply cos we're overqualified hahahaha....what an irony mhen !!
Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by onegig(m): 2:54pm On Aug 29, 2013
babyface12:

No wonder...that must be why I haven't heard from them myself. Na wa oo! "Overqualified" 9ja!!! , so we are not qualified simply cos we're overqualified hahahaha....what an irony mhen !!
told me he called them or so and see the thing o..he was seriously looking forward to the job. Yeah he had lots of experience but was willing to learn new things and broaden his scope and gaining more useful experience . He was also looking forward to team up with better minds he would meet there. What experience level did you put there?
Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by babyface12: 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2013
onegig: told me he called them or so and see the thing o..he was seriously looking forward to the job. Yeah he had lots of experience but was willing to learn new things and broaden his scope and gaining more useful experience . He was also looking forward to team up with better minds he would meet there. What experience level did you put there?

well...maybe they'll still call or email or something....cos that's exactly why I was giving joining them a thought myself, basically to broaden my skills in networking, and whichever other field they've got...was just skeptic when I received the info. that they send some interns packing after all the conditions, stress, and time,plus if u decide to resign before the 2yrs expires, u'll pay back every cent you've received in terms of salaries and training...on top of that, bad pay, willing to receive a lesser pay in exchange for more skills tho. cos that's the key.

NB: What date was this friend of urs invited for the oral interview>
Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by onegig(m): 9:09pm On Aug 29, 2013
b abyface12:

well...maybe they'll still call or email or something....cos that's exactly why I was giving joining them a thought myself, basically to broaden my skills in networking, and whichever other field they've got...was just skeptic when I received the info. that they send some interns packing after all the conditions, stress, and time,plus if u decide to resign before the 2yrs expires, u'll pay back every cent you've received in terms of salaries and training...on top of that, bad pay, willing to receive a lesser pay in exchange for more skills tho. cos that's the key.

NB: What date was this friend of urs invited for the oral interview>
Its the end of the road . He has not been invited. Said they had call him when they have positions open which fits his experience.
Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by kevd4all(m): 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2013
But @ dis moment I haven't heard of anyone who has been contacted by them...whether experienced or inexperienced.
Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by onegig(m): 10:27pm On Aug 29, 2013
kevd4all: But @ dis moment I haven't heard of anyone who has been contacted by them...whether experienced or inexperienced.
he was not called for the interview and i showed him this thread after seeing the response of you guys.
Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by ayenko: 7:02am On Aug 30, 2013
Hello peeps, pls let's keep our hopes alive and be positive. Did a little research and found out that only 15 people are going to be recruited. My speculation on this is that only 15 ppl where invited for the interview. If this is correct then, those who went for the interview have 70% chance of being called back. As said earlier in this thread, I think we'll be called back two weeks after the interview. Pls if you were able to see the last number on the list during your slot let us know if its more than 15 or less. And pls let us keep this thread updated and active, let us know if u wr contacted as this is not a competition but an equal ground for everyone. Peace
Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by spoilerx: 7:11am On Aug 30, 2013
haven't heard from them since I sent them the form
Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 30, 2013
ayenko: Hello peeps, pls let's keep our hopes alive and be positive. Did a little research and found out that only 15 people are going to be recruited. My speculation on this is that only 15 ppl where invited for the interview. If this is correct then, those who went for the interview have 70% chance of being called back. As said earlier in this thread, I think we'll be called back two weeks after the interview. Pls if you were able to see the last number on the list during your slot let us know if its more than 15 or less. And pls let us keep this thread updated and active, let us know if u wr contacted as this is not a competition but an equal ground for everyone. Peace

When I saw the vacancy as at the time the application was on, the number of available slots was six. Nevertheless, this is a private company, things can change later on.

I just think we should keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.

And please if anybody knows anyone who has worked with or served as an intern with SA, let them share some info. What was the experience like? What were the expectations of the company? And what was the training like? Etc.............
Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by ayenko: 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2013
I think today makes it exactly two weeks since the interview. Any news yet
Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by kevd4all(m): 5:58am On Sep 06, 2013
ayenko: I think today makes it exactly two weeks since the interview. Any news yet
No news yet I was worried before,but personally I feel we will hear from them eventually, since we weren't called to resume this month then am guessing it would b next month so our employment letters should b ready 2weeks prior to our resumption and don't forget how that building is they will have to program a keycard for each one of us. This is just my personal opinion undecided

1 Like

Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by ayenko: 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2013
kevd4all:
No news yet I was worried before,but personally I feel we will hear from them eventually, since we weren't called to resume this month then am guessing it would b next month so our employment letters should b ready 2weeks prior to our resumption and don't forget how that building is they will have to program a keycard for each one of us. This is just my personal opinion undecided
I feel you @kevd4all, we'll meet in signal alliance next month. Cheers smiley
Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 13, 2013
Any news from them yet? Has anyone been contacted?
Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by Exitaliano: 8:52pm On Sep 13, 2013
Just got an email from chinyere azike, congratulating me for my success and inviting me for a briefing. Any1 in d aus like moi

1 Like

Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by kevd4all(m): 11:08am On Sep 14, 2013
Congratulations @italiano...When did u get the email?? Cos u seem to be the only one in the house to have gotten the email
Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by Exitaliano: 1:56pm On Sep 14, 2013
tanx @kev4all; i got the mail yesterday evening.
Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by ayenko: 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2013
I also got a mail on friday evening, congratulating me and inviting me 4 a briefing. @italiano congrats.

1 Like

Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by Exitaliano: 1:37pm On Sep 17, 2013
ayenko: I also got a mail on friday evening, congratulating me and inviting me 4 a briefing. @italiano congrats.
did u accept d offer letter?
Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2013
ayenko: I also got a mail on friday evening, congratulating me and inviting me 4 a briefing. @italiano congrats.

Guys that were successful congrats. Wish you all the best.
Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by ayenko: 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2013
Ex-italiano:
did u accept d offer letter?
Yes ofcourse, why not. I av notin to lose and everything to gain. This is exactly wat am looking for. An opportunity 4 me 2 learn and grow. At this stage of my career am more interested in LEARNING than EARNING. I wud take it as a training and not an emplyment.
Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by Exitaliano: 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2013
ayenko:
Yes ofcourse, why not. I av notin to lose and everything to gain. This is exactly wat am looking for. An opportunity 4 me 2 learn and grow. At this stage of my career am more interested in LEARNING than EARNING. I wud take it as a training and not an emplyment.
see u then next month. I must ve seen u without knowing today. What were u putting on today?
Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 17, 2013
Pls hw did u apply n hw can one apply?? I'll appreciate an answer asap..tnxx
Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by ayenko: 10:55pm On Sep 17, 2013
Ex-italiano:
see u then next month. I must ve seen u without knowing today. What were u putting on today?
I was putting on a brown top with a black tie. I was the 4th person to go in. What wr you putting on? and what unit were are you working with.
Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by Exitaliano: 12:08pm On Sep 18, 2013
ayenko:
I was putting on a brown top with a black tie. I was the 4th person to go in. What wr you putting on? and what unit were are you working with.
i was the 3rd person. i wore a pink shirt and black suit. my unit is project management, what abt u?
Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by ayenko: 2:47am On Sep 23, 2013
Microsoft unit. I was sitting directly beside you. I tink I saw you well enough. Have you submitted your letter of agreement?
Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by Modebra: 2:38pm On Oct 07, 2013
Hello everyone, has any one received a message from signal alliance after the last interview in august. Please reply if there is any
Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by chrisfocus(m): 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
ayenko:
Microsoft unit. I was sitting directly beside you. I tink I saw you well enough. Have you submitted your letter of agreement?

Exitaliano:
Just got an email from chinyere azike, congratulating me for my success and inviting me for a briefing. Any1 in d aus like moi

Hello fellas. Please, could you give insights into working with this firm as someone who has been—or still is—there? I would really appreciate all the details you can let go of.

Thank you.
Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by prittypet(m): 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
Can anyone here plss drop his/her phone number cos I need to get details about the SA online test question. Got the mail some minutes back about the test which will be scheduled tomorrow .. pls I want to know the likely questions as well .. thanks as I await your response

1 Like

Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by chrisfocus(m): 3:32pm On Jul 31, 2019
prittypet:
Can anyone here plss drop his/her phone number cos I need to get details about the SA online test question. Got the mail some minutes back about the test which will be scheduled tomorrow .. pls I want to know the likely questions as well .. thanks as I await your response

Please, if you do get any information, do well to share. Thank you.
Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by prittypet(m): 4:28pm On Jul 31, 2019
I have just download GMAT questions and answers on my phone .. so is better u do same too
Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by chrisfocus(m): 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2019
prittypet:
I have just download GMAT questions and answers on my phone .. so is better u do same too

Thank you.
Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by powerupnanny: 11:53am On Aug 01, 2019
Please i just completed the online test but after i finished i was not able to view my score. Please will be sent later or should i be worried.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Got Invitation For An Interview In Dangote Group Of Companies. / Any Jobs Vacancy In Sango Ota Ogun State / Inec To Recruit 360,000 For Credible Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.