Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

How To Get Glowing Skin And Get Slim - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Get Glowing Skin And Get Slim (2730 Views)

Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. / Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Glowing Skin And Get Slim by dvonne(f): 12:39pm On May 23, 2008
I was introduced to bio-disc

in JUNE 2007 in england,i am

amazed after using my face

products with bio disc,my

skin has become soft and

their is a glow on my face

everytime.i have also

noticed my hair has become

healthy but thats is not as good as how Biodisc has helped me to shed weight i am now more energtic and Fab.
To know more call me on +234-80-28960841,+234-80-38158580
Re: How To Get Glowing Skin And Get Slim by dvonne(f): 7:57pm On May 23, 2008
Bump
Re: How To Get Glowing Skin And Get Slim by dvonne(f): 9:08am On May 25, 2008
Bumpity
Re: How To Get Glowing Skin And Get Slim by steaming(f): 12:25pm On May 26, 2008
@ Poster, what is bio-disc. You should let me know before i start asking for more info.
Re: How To Get Glowing Skin And Get Slim by clemcykul(f): 1:44pm On May 26, 2008
Thats ryte,

give us detailed info of your beauty product lets knoe how it works and on what conditions it wrks bera.
Re: How To Get Glowing Skin And Get Slim by Nobody: 1:56am On May 27, 2008
Glowing skin. . .try Olay lotions. . they work wonders, smells good. . .The Olay Quench makes your skin glitters (not big glitters o, like micro glitters, you can barely see it) but it makes the skin glow cheesy, it moistures the skin and leaves it soft and smelling good for atleast 12 hrs.

I prefer not to have my face glowing or greasy, yuck! tongue
Re: How To Get Glowing Skin And Get Slim by onlygirl(f): 9:34am On May 27, 2008
coolyep,lets have the whole low down.it will be better that way.
Re: How To Get Glowing Skin And Get Slim by Nobody: 10:27am On May 27, 2008
. . . . .at least a link . . . . .
Re: How To Get Glowing Skin And Get Slim by dvonne(f): 8:11am On May 29, 2008
1. What is Bio disc ?
Bio disc is a NATURAL ENERGY producing device.The energy it produces is called Scalar Energy.
2. What is in the Bio disc ?
The biodisc is made of 13 technically engineered natural minerals fused together,bonding the minerals at a molecular level using nano fusion and high heat.
The combination minerals in fusion produces catalytic conversion resulting in scalar energy and long lasting scalar resonance.
3. What does Scalar energy do?
Scalar energy / resonance rejuvenates molecular structure in all liquids.The molecular struture of the liquid of the liquid to scalar energy will restore all its natural molecular structure and chain.

Based on JOhn Barron,the world-leading nutraceutical researcher,that, scalar energy can improve function by as much as 149% as proven in laboratory studies;Scalar enhanced products effectively cause every single cell in the body to detox.

4.Why do i need energized,bio disc structured water? (even if i am healthy and fit)
As the human body grows older, it is subjected to stress, contamination ,pollutants ,free radicals poor diet and other various lifestyle choices.the body begins to dehydrate (thus those wrinkles)
The structured cell water with which we are born with begins to destablize and loses its efficient shape. The result is our ablitlity to absorb water decreases all the time.studies show that dehydration is both a cause and a result of the disease process.Most of us are chronically dehydrated and we donot even know it.
From the biological point of view it is essential to drink good i.e alive water.Only then the metabolism i.e ALIVE WATER.
Only then the metabolism i.e (transport of nutrients into the cells and detoxification ) works optimally.
NORMAL TOWN WATER IS NOT ALIVE.
Technical treatment of water and pumping through strait pipes under high pressure for long distance cause a break down of the internal tension and vitality of the original water.Scaling ,bad taste aand smell and less biologically important vital energy is the result[b].That is the reason why normal water should be revitalised to reestablish the fundamental biological properties of water[/b].
The Biodisc is an innovative solution that works with the principles of nature i.e uses the restructuring ability of certain minerals and nanocrystals to revitalise water.

N.B
BIODISC CHARGES ANY LIQUID SO I USE IT IN CHARGING MY CREAM TO GET THE BEST OUT OF IT,
I USE IT IN CHARGING MY BATH WATER.MY SKINTONE IS NOW EVEN AND THE DAMAGES DONE TO MY SKIN FROM TONING CREAMS ARE GONE.i have had many testimonies from various people who have come across and used this product.

I will continue about Biodisc tommorow and how it can help you slim down like it helped me and how to use it what it looks like and where it is being manufatured and how u can get it!
see u tommorow, u will be glad u did.
CHEERS

smiley
Re: How To Get Glowing Skin And Get Slim by Fummiee(f): 9:25pm On May 30, 2008
U promised to continue 2day, What happened?
Re: How To Get Glowing Skin And Get Slim by Nobody: 2:49am On May 31, 2008
Fummiee:

You promised to continue 2day, What happened?
PHCN?
Re: How To Get Glowing Skin And Get Slim by dvonne(f): 7:05am On Jun 02, 2008
I apologize that this is coming later than promised its been an extremely busy time for me.

5. Where else can you find structured water?
You can find structured water in:
a) Amniotic fluid (fluid in mother's womb)
b) Healing spring water
c) Water treated by the Biodisc

6.How does structured water work in the human body?
In the human body,there are 2 basic types of water :Bound water (regular water) & Structured water.

Structured water
a)is smaller clusters opposed to normal ,larger clusters of water molecule.
b)is infused with life enhancing frequencies (like healing spring water)
c)has perfect crystal shape form enabling rapid absorption into the cell.

Becos of these feature, movemnent of water in and out of the cells is at its optimum.
Bound water (regular water) on the other hand is water that becomes physically bound to other molecular structures and is unable to move freely through the cell walls.It can linger around the cells and create bloating and water retention.

Due to the free movement of water through the cells walls,water is being efficienctly and rapidly absorbed:
a) Enhancing transportation of nutrients
b)improves waste removal
c)Maintains proper communication between cells.

Our cells are resposible for making energy (ATP) repair proteins and an amazing array of bio chemicals .Proper HYdration and absorption of nutrients into cells is a key concept of healthy living.

7. I need to lose weight -how can Biodisc treated water help me?
The minerals embedded in the Biodisc create "scalar energy",Based on past studies, "Scalar energy" able to cleanse the blood improving chylomicron levels (protein /fat particles floating in the blood) and triglyceride profiles and fibrin patterns hence, the Biodisc treated water will be able to cleanse and will help you detoxify your body cells.

TOMMOROW I WILL WRITE ABOUT :
THE BENEFITS OF BIODISC TREATED WATER.
HOW TO USE THE BIODISC.
TESTIMONIALS
Re: How To Get Glowing Skin And Get Slim by horny4u(f): 3:10pm On Sep 18, 2008
@ poster
Why have you not continued.
I want to know more about this Bio disc
Re: How To Get Glowing Skin And Get Slim by spikedcylinder: 5:04pm On Sep 18, 2008
sure.

(1) (Reply)

For LADIES: Do You Like To Wear High Heels? / Lady Who Dressed In Black Bra Now Photoshop / What Are The Romantic Importance Of Women Wearing Thongs Or G - Strangs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.