Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

What Is The Root Of All Evil? Money Or Poverty. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Root Of All Evil? Money Or Poverty. (1568 Views)

How To Send, Recieve Money Or Pay With Quickteller. / Poverty Mentality Of Nigerians And The Ripple Effect / Love Evergreen Against All Odds..... Even Poverty.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Root Of All Evil? Money Or Poverty. by Emmy9ite(m): 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2013
Which is really the root of all evil? Some wise men say money is just a magnifier, that money can only make you more of who you already are, what is your take?
Re: What Is The Root Of All Evil? Money Or Poverty. by fredopayee(m): 8:48pm On Jul 17, 2013
Poor man can never pay his bill. God pls protect me and my fellow nairalanders from brokeness#

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Root Of All Evil? Money Or Poverty. by Nomski0(f): 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2013
Money and poverty are both the root of all that is evil.........poor people will do anything for money, rich people will do anything for more money......all they.re trying to avoid is poverty.
Re: What Is The Root Of All Evil? Money Or Poverty. by sewen2000(m): 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2013
Lack of money is the root of all evil
Re: What Is The Root Of All Evil? Money Or Poverty. by Emmy9ite(m): 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2013
Interesting. Am learning.

(1) (Reply)

Any Update On Payment Of Severance Packages For Ex-nitel Workers / November : Month Of Enthronement And Divine Enlargement 2kings 9:1 - 5 / Seun You Might As Well Deactivate My Accounts. But Listen To Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.