Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,880 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Seun You Might As Well Deactivate My Accounts. But Listen To Truth - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun You Might As Well Deactivate My Accounts. But Listen To Truth (1557 Views)

Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account / Seun: You Must be Losing Money from Ads / Seun, You Are A Coward ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun You Might As Well Deactivate My Accounts. But Listen To Truth by The0bserver: 10:08am On Nov 11, 2013
Dntt

1 Like

Re: Seun You Might As Well Deactivate My Accounts. But Listen To Truth by AbuMikey(m): 10:31am On Nov 11, 2013

Just a 7-days ban and You complaining??

I've been give 30-days ban.

Mr Man, just ask for your ban to be lifted,cos this unnecessary "forum is dying" won't make Mr. Seun unban You wink

1 Like

Re: Seun You Might As Well Deactivate My Accounts. But Listen To Truth by donphilopus: 10:38am On Nov 11, 2013
LWKMD....

I thought you wanted to be a MOD
Re: Seun You Might As Well Deactivate My Accounts. But Listen To Truth by possibilita(m): 10:41am On Nov 11, 2013
i believe you are telling the truth,This Forum is dying,it used to be fun,but nowadays useless topics do make fp,less sport and more politics make fp except its a live match,i joined nairaland because of the fun but now even if i love coming online i do wanna admit that the fun is dead.pls mr suen do something before its too late and don't ban me for saying my mind.
Re: Seun You Might As Well Deactivate My Accounts. But Listen To Truth by tsleazy(m): 10:47am On Nov 11, 2013
sum truth spoken
Re: Seun You Might As Well Deactivate My Accounts. But Listen To Truth by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 11, 2013
As usual.

Every disgruntled person becomes a statistician, posts numbers, postulates cooked up scenarios and then calls it "truth".
Re: Seun You Might As Well Deactivate My Accounts. But Listen To Truth by christaddicted: 11:01am On Nov 11, 2013
Yeh! I thought i'm the only one who had had this in mind.. Na my 2nd account sha.. Me don tire sef.. Who go buy this account?
Re: Seun You Might As Well Deactivate My Accounts. But Listen To Truth by Teespice(f): 11:15am On Nov 11, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Just a 7-days ban and You complaining??

I've been give 30-days ban.

Mr Man, just ask for your ban to be lifted,cos this unnecessary "forum is dying" won't make Mr. Seun unban You wink

well said.

there's nothing that annoys me than people coming here to spew thrash instead of serving their bans. just because few people deactivate their accounts does not mean that the forum id dying. for each person that deactivates an account, more will join

and stop comparing nairaland to naijaloaded or whatever. one last thing, break a rule and get banned. serve that ban and stop whining like a lost puppy.

nuff saiid
Re: Seun You Might As Well Deactivate My Accounts. But Listen To Truth by donphilopus: 11:29am On Nov 11, 2013
Teespice:

well said.

there's nothing that annoys me than people coming here to spew thrash instead of serving their bans. just because few people deactivate their accounts does not mean that the forum id dying. for each person that deactivates an account, more will join

and stop comparing nairaland to naijaloaded or whatever. one last thing, break a rule and get banned. serve that ban and stop whining like a lost puppy.

nuff saiid
What hocus pocus are you spewing from your odoriferous hole?? Just keep shut, or I verbally kill you

6 Likes

Re: Seun You Might As Well Deactivate My Accounts. But Listen To Truth by Teespice(f): 11:34am On Nov 11, 2013
donphilopus: What hocus pocus are you spewing from your odoriferous hole?? Just keep shut, or I verbally kill you

if you think for one moment, i will give you that satisfaction of exchanging words with you, better think two times. why not pass your points across in a matured way than resorting to name calling and mud slinging.

besides its a monday. don't you have something productive to do with your time rather than looking for who to verbally kill.

cry baby.

3 Likes

Re: Seun You Might As Well Deactivate My Accounts. But Listen To Truth by GreatSkess: 11:35am On Nov 11, 2013
donphilopus: What hocus pocus are you spewing from your odoriferous hole?? Just keep shut, or I verbally kill you
Something fishing! sha try make you kill am orally!
Verbally ni quantitatively ni. Why must you allow anger shock ur bones so hard?
Re: Seun You Might As Well Deactivate My Accounts. But Listen To Truth by donphilopus: 11:59am On Nov 11, 2013
Great_Skess:
Something fishing! sha try make you kill am orally!
Verbally ni quantitatively ni. Why must you allow anger shock ur bones so hard?
Did you not see where she said people coming out to spew thrash?? So she was just kidding with that, right??
Re: Seun You Might As Well Deactivate My Accounts. But Listen To Truth by donphilopus: 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
Teespice:

if you think for one moment, i will give you that satisfaction of exchanging words with you, better think two times. why not pass your points across in a matured way than resorting to name calling and mud slinging.

besides its a monday. don't you have something productive to do with your time rather than looking for who to verbally kill.

cry baby.
So you've omitted where you said people coming out to spew thrash?? SMH

4 Likes

Re: Seun You Might As Well Deactivate My Accounts. But Listen To Truth by AbuMikey(m): 12:23pm On Nov 11, 2013

Donphilopus bro, Calm down wink

1 Like

Re: Seun You Might As Well Deactivate My Accounts. But Listen To Truth by donphilopus: 12:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Donphilopus bro, Calm down wink

Ok Boss
Re: Seun You Might As Well Deactivate My Accounts. But Listen To Truth by GreatSkess: 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2013
donphilopus: Did you not see where she said people coming out to spew thrash?? So she was just kidding with that, right??
My brother I know how you feel. Who knows if she was just joking?
Oya take chill coke,abi na hot one you want? my brother no vex abeg
Re: Seun You Might As Well Deactivate My Accounts. But Listen To Truth by Mynd44: 1:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Seun You Might As Well Deactivate My Accounts. But Listen To Truth by donphilopus: 1:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
Great_Skess:
My brother I know how you feel. Who knows if she was just joking?
Oya take chill coke,abi na hot one you want? my brother no vex abeg
Lol. Na nsiewu I need oo
Re: Seun You Might As Well Deactivate My Accounts. But Listen To Truth by GreatSkess: 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2013
donphilopus: Lol. Na nsiewu I need oo
Hahahaha! Nsiewu of Life.
Nsiewu sellers are actually on strike.
Signed:
Butcher sellers of Nigeria

Back to the matter, #Land is surely loosing the fun bag.
Re: Seun You Might As Well Deactivate My Accounts. But Listen To Truth by donphilopus: 1:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
Great_Skess:
Hahahaha! Nsiewu of Life.
Nsiewu sellers are actually on strike.
Signed:
Butcher sellers of Nigeria

Back to the matter, #Land is surely loosing the fun bag.
Lol. I am always on Politics section, but the rate at which sports thread are forgotten at the back page is alarming except match days.. They should try and start promoting sports here....

Bcus no B evribodi sabi politics, make dem dey bring some oda threads wey go swit evribodi bt nt romance sha xcept...........
Re: Seun You Might As Well Deactivate My Accounts. But Listen To Truth by youngPRO(m): 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2013
Nsi-ewu ke?

Na goat shii be dat o
Re: Seun You Might As Well Deactivate My Accounts. But Listen To Truth by GreatSkess: 1:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
donphilopus: Lol. I am always on Politics section, but the rate at which sports thread are forgotten at the back page is alarming except match days.. They should try and start promoting sports here....

Bcus no B evribodi sabi politics, make dem dey bring some oda threads wey go swit evribodi bt nt romance sha xcept...........
Lolz,expect what?
You've have gud ideas sir. Truly some section on #Land are scanty and concerning the sport thread I think he will set a committee to look into that.
I like such critics, Seun Osewa would now know his weak point and surely improve on his already viral forum (if only he takes this suggestion)
Re: Seun You Might As Well Deactivate My Accounts. But Listen To Truth by donphilopus: 1:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
Great_Skess:
Lolz,expect what?
You've have gud ideas sir. Truly some section on #Land are scanty and concerning the sport thread I think he will set a committee to look into that.
I like such critics, Seun Osewa would now know his weak point and surely improve on his already viral forum (if only he takes this suggestion)
Lolz. Except the romance thread is not sexually minded to the core
Re: Seun You Might As Well Deactivate My Accounts. But Listen To Truth by GreatSkess: 1:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
youngPRO: Nsi-ewu ke?

Na goat shii be dat o
lmao
Nsi actually means sh*t!
To my brother he actually roasted and cooked goat head.
You can even call it *Ishi-ewu* *Is she a woo*
You can as well tell us the rite spelling
Re: Seun You Might As Well Deactivate My Accounts. But Listen To Truth by GreatSkess: 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2013
donphilopus: Lolz. Except the romance thread is not sexually minded to the core
Hahahaha! This is my 2nd account. Using my first account to judge I hardly punch my finger toward the sexuality section.
I dhey suspect you ooo,say u wan marry thru #Land?
Re: Seun You Might As Well Deactivate My Accounts. But Listen To Truth by donphilopus: 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
Great_Skess:
Hahahaha! This is my 2nd account. Using my first account to judge I hardly punch my finger toward the sexuality section.
I dhey suspect you ooo,say u wan marry thru #Land?
LOL.. Nairaland Babes
Re: Seun You Might As Well Deactivate My Accounts. But Listen To Truth by youngPRO(m): 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
Great_Skess: lmao
Nsi actually means sh*t!
To my brother he actually roasted and cooked goat head.
You can even call it *Ishi-ewu* *Is she a woo*
You can as well tell us the rite spelling
Boss u are right.. U can also call it Isi-ewu

Shola and Sola na same tin
Re: Seun You Might As Well Deactivate My Accounts. But Listen To Truth by christaddicted: 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
Interesting!
Re: Seun You Might As Well Deactivate My Accounts. But Listen To Truth by GreatSkess: 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
donphilopus: LOL.. Nairaland Babes
Hahahaha some of those babes might be falling for you now!
Re: Seun You Might As Well Deactivate My Accounts. But Listen To Truth by GreatSkess: 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2013
youngPRO: Boss u are right.. U can also call it Isi-ewu

Shola and Sola na same tin
Abi my brother!
'Dophilopus may also be dolphi-no-cost'
Na joke i dhey ooo
Re: Seun You Might As Well Deactivate My Accounts. But Listen To Truth by possibilita(m): 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
well it seem nobody is ready to accept the truth here.

1 Like

Re: Seun You Might As Well Deactivate My Accounts. But Listen To Truth by sexkillzmother(f): 3:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
this wont make da FT............ na tht he goat sexkillz i hate pass, he banned me till 2106 very heartless soul

(1) (2) (Reply)

25 Guys Who Used Their Photoshop Skills To Get Hot Girlfriends / Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari And Mrs Patience Jonathan / 12 Crazy Church Memes To Make Your Sunday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.