Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,357 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Amaechi Remains My Son –patience Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Remains My Son –patience Jonathan (438 Views)

Former President Jonathan Remains My Son. / Obasanjo Remains My Godfather- Jonathan / Amaechi Remains My Son –Patience Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Amaechi Remains My Son –patience Jonathan by AngelicaDivine(f): 6:09am On Jul 18, 2013
The wife of the president, Dame Patience Jonathan has expressed concern about the unhealthy scenario at the Rivers State House of Assembly.

And as one who is familiar with that terrain she’s asking all parties involved in the on-going crisis to sheathe their swords and give peace a chance.

Referring to the state governor Chibuike Amaechi as her son, she asked him not to allow himself to be used by those who do not wish the state well.

Mrs Jonathan’s comments came after she attended an event at the presidential villa.

She also referred to the minister of state for education Nyesom Wike as another son who should tread softly to allow peace reign in the state.
Source:http://infonigeria24.com/amaechi-remains-my-son-patience-jonathan/

Re: Amaechi Remains My Son –patience Jonathan by Tolexander: 6:12am On Jul 18, 2013
Is that why you are masturbat1ng him with power?
Re: Amaechi Remains My Son –patience Jonathan by Pataki: 6:19am On Jul 18, 2013
Just look at the fugly hippopo thing. Who would claim a crass dunce like you as a mother?

A mere domestic appendage to power.

Only in Nigeria would this madness prevail. You have no constituted authority, yet you ride on tax payers money to constitute yourself as a public nuisance to the office of the presidency and to good meaning Nigerians in general.
Re: Amaechi Remains My Son –patience Jonathan by OAM4J: 9:52am On Jul 18, 2013

(1)

Time To Take Our Destiny In Our Hands Is Today, Tomorrow May Be Too Late / House Removes Immunity For President, Governors / Understanging The Childnotbride Issues......what You Should Fight And What Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.