Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:23 PM

Nairalanders,please I Really Need Your Help. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairalanders,please I Really Need Your Help. (509 Views)

Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid Because Suicide Seems To Be Inevitable. / Is Intelligence Overrated: What You Really Need To Succeed / I Really Need To E-mail Jamb, Can You Help Me With Their E-mail Id (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders,please I Really Need Your Help. by otokpamike(m): 6:22am On Jul 18, 2013
I want to know if it is possible to change field of study in HND.what i did in ND was SLT and now i want to know if it is possible to change to Management course.
Re: Nairalanders,please I Really Need Your Help. by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 18, 2013
I dont really know..... Hope that your question grace the front page. Or better still you might try goggle. Just that the search engine might not provide you with the factual answers that you may get from a person that you can ask specific questions and get specific answers. Good luck!
Re: Nairalanders,please I Really Need Your Help. by bigt2(m): 8:14am On Jul 18, 2013
Capital NO! Or else you write waec again!

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read For All Nigerian Citizens. / Drop Your Post-utme Score, Course And School For An Advice. / Nekede Postume Result Pin Checking For 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.