Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,952 members, 7,835,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen (40557 Views)

Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity, All Grown Up / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Purity's Birthday / Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Ninilowo(m): 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2013
Made in Aba things.
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by ogb5(m): 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2013
Policewoman: CONGRATS. I ALSO GRADUATED FROM UNIVERSITY A VIRGIN. ;

Why lie, Say the truth, did you not start from primary school
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by philfearon(m): 12:34pm On Jul 18, 2013
Its Lack of Opportunity Anyway....
If the Op posts her Picture,i will drop my second Comment........Till then,join me in my world of Great Bad Things.........................
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Decryptor(m): 12:35pm On Jul 18, 2013
arcbabe: Sex before marriage is very bad and should be totally condemn,when you engage in sex before marriage it brings bad luck. You stand the risk of getting pregnant and contacting various infections that if not properly treated can lead to the blockage of fallopian tube,that is why most people find it difficult to give birth. it also comes with emotional trauma,it is a great sin because according to the bible thou shall not fornicate. It is not advisable to even engage in it because it a sin against God that comes with a lot of consequences. Being a virgin is not only a honour that comes with alot of blessing but it's a pride to womanhood that should be kept untill when a lady is ready for marriage.
So what's your point? You want to tell us u have never had SƐӾ before Yvonne? Or u have not seen virgins who had blocked fallopian tubes?
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by jammybeng(m): 12:35pm On Jul 18, 2013
Easiest and cheapest way to get a Honorary Degree(Bsc) in a top university in europe

Eastern Mediterranean university is a top university in europe, situated in northern Cyprus. The university offers relevant courses in areas like Arts, Sciences, Social sciences, Pharmacy and some other relevant areas. The school made a decision to help more students gain relevant degrees in these areas by lowering the tuition fees by 50% for qualified candidates. To get more information and support please contact me on: jammybeng@yahoo.com or +905338330310 ...
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2013
So what's the big deal
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by victorious1986: 12:45pm On Jul 18, 2013
[quote author=Tolexander]Nice!

they only tested for her virginity. How i wish they can also test her degree of masturbat1on, Mouth Action given to guys, mouth action and the rest.
What hv u acheived by this level of negativity NIGERIAN?
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by smartg(m): 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2013
What about those girls that use to marry as virgin at the age of 12 in Hausa land, why don't you crown them too, or is that not virginity?.
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by tonnieblaise(m): 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2013
anal sex
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2013
Where is her picture or is it a shame to be virgin again? Hmmm...his could be a scam!
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2013
This is wot a morally upright society shld b supportin and not programs like BB dat gives credibility to peeps dat have turned their ministry into instrument of immorality

1 Like

Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 18, 2013
Decryptor: So what's your point? You want to tell us u have never had SƐӾ before Yvonne?
Guys are always quick to say there's nothing wrong in not being a virgin because of there selfish interest. Some ladies will open their big mouth to say it's not a big deal because they have lost their's already and it hurt them deeply but they just pretend and tend to discourage others. Back to your questions,you don't have the right to ask me if I have had sex or not.

2 Likes

Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by woky: 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2013
angel TI: lol @world purity queen. wetin we no go hear? Good for her sha
i doubt if u ar a virgin
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by tonnieblaise(m): 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2013
moderator,wat did i say wrong??

Lemme modify it

Dere z dis gehl in my area,we were gistin abt s*x den she told me she z a virgin,no swear wey dis gal no swear buh one day my broda nd his frnd were discussn nd i overhead dem sayin d gal does not like doin it frm d frnt,dat she likes d back...dat same virgin o
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by carlos23: 1:14pm On Jul 18, 2013
Pedagogue: Years back, a virginity beauty crown would have been very unnecessary.
But in a world where immorality is now fashionable, d pageant is timely and positive.

As could be seen from some of the posts here, virginity is gradually becoming a subject of laughter...Infact, many gullibly think virginity is lack of opportunity!
But is it? I've seen many extra ugly girls who have sex almost every day with different men..so, that lack of opportunity is crap! We live in a world where some
Men enjoy sex with babies and mad women...No matter how ugly a girl is, there's someone that is crazy about bedding her! .so,pls do show some respect when u
Hear d word ' virgin'-It takes a whole lot of self denial and discipline to be one.

Nevertheless, there are virgins and there are virgins o....Some virgins have done it through their a*s many times...For these type of virgins,their virginity is a facade!
But I must say,old virgins in dis category are few-because most often than not, a girl that has done it through the a*s will eventually get tired of it and go for the main thing later on.

For those that have lost it or was stolen from them,may God give them d fortitude to bear the loss....However,being a virgin will not automatically translate into marital success.
My advice to men- that your GF is no more a 'flower' does not mean she 'll not be a good wife! So,pls go for her if she makes u happy.
Nonetheless, virginity is like the icing on the cake tho...there is a difference between tokunbo and brand new! With Tokunbo, u can never tell the number of previous 'riders' ....But in all, ask yourself this simple question- AM I A VIRGIN?
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by carlos23: 1:14pm On Jul 18, 2013
Pedagogue: Years back, a virginity beauty crown would have been very unnecessary.
But in a world where immorality is now fashionable, d pageant is timely and positive.

As could be seen from some of the posts here, virginity is gradually becoming a subject of laughter...Infact, many gullibly think virginity is lack of opportunity!
But is it? I've seen many extra ugly girls who have sex almost every day with different men..so, that lack of opportunity is crap! We live in a world where some
Men enjoy sex with babies and mad women...No matter how ugly a girl is, there's someone that is crazy about bedding her! .so,pls do show some respect when u
Hear d word ' virgin'-It takes a whole lot of self denial and discipline to be one.

Nevertheless, there are virgins and there are virgins o....Some virgins have done it through their a*s many times...For these type of virgins,their virginity is a facade!
But I must say,old virgins in dis category are few-because most often than not, a girl that has done it through the a*s will eventually get tired of it and go for the main thing later on.

For those that have lost it or was stolen from them,may God give them d fortitude to bear the loss....However,being a virgin will not automatically translate into marital success.
My advice to men- that your GF is no more a 'flower' does not mean she 'll not be a good wife! So,pls go for her if she makes u happy.
Nonetheless, virginity is like the icing on the cake tho...there is a difference between tokunbo and brand new! With Tokunbo, u can never tell the number of previous 'riders' ....But in all, ask yourself this simple question- AM I A VIRGIN?
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by JOYCEOUS(f): 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2013
Sum ppl here ar jst jealous n hurt cuz dey'v lost diers already.
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by blueeyes1: 1:18pm On Jul 18, 2013
Pedagogue: AM I A VIRGIN?
YES I AM!
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Decryptor(m): 1:19pm On Jul 18, 2013
arcbabe: Guys are always quick to say there's nothing wrong in not being a virgin because of there selfish interest. Some ladies will open their big mouth to say it's not a big deal because they have lost their's already and it hurt them deeply but they just pretend and tend to discourage others. Back to your questions,you don't have the right to ask me if I have had sex or not.
That you are a virgin as a girl or woman does not qualify you automatic entry to heaven. There are many virgins in hell. Afterall, fornication is not the only sin on earth. If someone is a virgin and steals, she is a sinner. If she is a virgin but imagines about two people handling themselves romantically or as much as mas.tur.bates, she is no different from someone who has had SƐӾ before. Why i asked u that question is because i know u very well and ur past relationship here in Lag.
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Erotex(m): 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2013
it is an honour to be a Virgin. Not by power but by grace!
How i wish i will marry a such lady
Nne chi gozie ghi oh!!
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by loswhite(m): 1:24pm On Jul 18, 2013
Bonapart: I can't believe dat many still open their mouth n talk poo and trash on dis! Do u know what i takes? D determination, zelousness, above all temptation. Many here probably lost their virginity at d age of 5, 7, 12.. U all should be celebrating her
r u a pervert? 5,7,12 is dat what u do?
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Erotex(m): 1:25pm On Jul 18, 2013
JOYCEOUS: Sum ppl here ar jst jealous n hurt cuz dey'v lost diers already.

are u not responsible for their lost Virginity?
If they give u go talk, if they refuse u go talk.
They js want ur happiness ok.
Every women is beautiful!! Be her a Virgin or not
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by topazjosh(m): 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2013
World purity queen hosted in aba,lmao,Igbo tinz.
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by JOYCEOUS(f): 1:32pm On Jul 18, 2013
afangide: That's wonderful, pls can I have ur family home address?

Lol!
Badt guy!
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Rajosh(m): 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2013
What about world purity king.
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Pvin: 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2013
virginity till marriage. By Slim
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 18, 2013
Decryptor: Why i asked u that question is because i know u very well and ur past relationship here in Lag.
All those on my bbm still hiding their nairaland names,don't worry I will soon catch all of you grin grin grin
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Yujin(m): 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2013
Congrats lady! One nice bead to your ukwu.
It's not easy I must confess. Don't know if I'll be able to make it!
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by JOYCEOUS(f): 1:44pm On Jul 18, 2013
Erotex:

are u not responsible for their lost Virginity?
If they give u go talk, if they refuse u go talk.
They js want ur happiness ok.
Every women is beautiful!! Be her a Virgin or not

Long sightedness or short sightedness, which one dey wori u?
Doz my uza nem luk lyk dat of a man? U berra shine ya eyes.
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by tpia5: 1:47pm On Jul 18, 2013
Rajosh: What about world purity king.

Tall order, i should think.
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by tpia5: 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2013
Topic

Cant make head or tail of this story.

Are they saying the lady is married but the marriage isnt consumated?

Who is mr purity?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Survive": Comedienne Emmanuella Features In First International Movie. / Burna Boy: Nigerian Musicians Fresher Than Me, Any? (Photos) / Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.