Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) - Phones (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) (68106 Views)

All Data Users,it's Campaign Part Two,come Out Now / Updated:all Data Users Demand Fairness Ongoing Campaign In Nigeria. / Nairaland Mentioned On Topic About Internet Data fairness On Punchng.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by destino24(m): 4:38pm On Jul 21, 2013
yehmy: please this is a stand up protest to fight for our right, Enough of this extortion from our so called Network operators, its high time we wake up....
We no longer want to live in DARKNESS or FEAR.

FEAR is said to be the DEVIL weapon to defeat HUMAN.... so please nothing is impossible to Achieve...

IF YOU BELIEVE IN IMPOSSIBILITY THEN YOU NOT HELPING OR MOTIVATING WE THAT ARE SACRIFICING OUR HOME TO GET THIS FORUM HEARD.

Below is the price we ready to Tender to all NETWORK PROVIDERS, enough of there Extortion it's time we claim what is Ours Nothing is too much and we KNOW they will Still make Profit out of our proposal.

#3000 - UNLIMITED
#1500 - 5GB
#1000 - 3GB
#800 - 1.5GB
#500 - 1GB
#400 - 750MB
#250 - 500MB
#100 - 150MB

Let's Agree on this and wait for a better outcome.

agreed.... we need to let them see this

2 Likes

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by sylaz(m): 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2013
biggest ups to you guys keeping up the struggle.... i still remember those days we had to browse with airtime and that opera mod cheat was rampant. if they could improve their services then, they can more than do so now. bless.

1 Like

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by tolu4you: 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2013
Babalegba: Why dont you guys get Blackberries and stop crying into your tea. Mtn gave you a taste of what bb users get and now you are crying foul. The bb is important in nigeria.
what you dnt knw is....... Browsing don dey beyond dat bbm, facebooking, 2going of yourz.... Bb or toy?

2 Likes

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Emmysteve(m): 5:06pm On Jul 21, 2013
dsypha: anybody in kaduna to go with me tomorrow?
i am in Kaduna too, and ever ready.
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Emmysteve(m): 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2013
networkgenuis: To get a more positive and and fast response, these barrage of complaints and protests should be directed at NCC.
These telecom coys only concern is maximizing profit at the expense of their subscribers.
A resoanable and workable proposal should be made bearing in mind the cost of doing business in Nigeria.
we have being sending them emails. You can also email them at consumersportals@ncc.gov.ng
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by yehmy(m): 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2013
Pls let's Stop the discrimination We fighting for both BLACKBERRY users and all Data Enabled phone. be it ANDROID, I-PHONES, WINDOWS, JAVA, SYMBIAN....

LET'S SPEAK WITH 1 VOICE #AllDataUsersDemandsFairness

1 Like

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by yehmy(m): 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2013
Our next visit to MTN OFFICE is Tuesday at Ikoyi from there we going to Etisalat Office at Ikoyi Also, After that We will Move to V.I to GLOBACOM and AIRTEL OFFICE.

Please we will Need atleast 10 volunteers from Lagos that will join us on this journey. Interested peeps should call/text or Whatsapp me on 08062412168 .....

We imploy people from other state to do the same and give us feedback Thanks.
@blak_xtar #AllDataUsersDemandsFairness

5 Likes

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by TheBegining: 7:00pm On Jul 21, 2013
I went to see the MTN Manager in my state, he asked me to bring the letter so that he will forward to the head office. I think what we need to do now is to first organize at least 36 persons physically present in all 36 states of Nigeria to go to all the state headquarters and major cities of MTN,GLO,AIRTEL,ETISALAT to drop our notices including those at Abuja.

Let's articulate our points and demands.

Please for easy organizing, like the fb page and like the post "To organize this Protest in your State, drop your like here and we will get back to you" with a comment stating your location.

yehmy: Our next visit to MTN OFFICE is Tuesday at Ikoyi from there we going to Etisalat Office at Ikoyi Also, After that We will Move to V.I to GLOBACOM and AIRTEL OFFICE.

Please we will Need atleast 10 volunteers from Lagos that will join us on this journey. Interested peeps should call/text or Whatsapp me on 08062412168 .....

We imploy people from other state to do the same and give us feedback Thanks.
@blak_xtar #AllDataUsersDemandsFairness
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by TheBegining: 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2013
Can u like the FB page and send a message.

Mogenerous:

Yeah... That's the plan

1 Like

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by BasseyJ(m): 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2013
Babalegba: Why dont you guys get Blackberries and stop crying into your tea. Mtn gave you a taste of what bb users get and now you are crying foul. The bb is important in nigeria.
see this yeye one, I dumped my so called BB storm cos of a p3, important ke?? you refuse to see. the light
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by yehmy(m): 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2013
I GOT THIS MESSAGE FROM A RADIO PRESENTER AND A JOURNALIST OF ONE OF OUR FAMOUS RADIO STATION.

There is never a right way of doing a
wrong thing. The problem with us the
youth is that we are always in a hurry.
4 days is to short a time to think you
have done anything. Let me guide you on
a better path. Find a well articulated
and fearless law among your lots, get up
to 2 million or more signatures and file
your case in the court of law. Then call
a press conference, the world would
listen and the network providers would
also listen. At that point you would
have effected a more resounding change
and created a land mark. You can call me
any time.

I REMOVE HIS NUMBER AND SAVE IT FOR CONFIDENTIAL PURPOSE.... THANKS WE GAINING MORE SUPPORT.

6 Likes

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by austinsmat(m): 7:36pm On Jul 21, 2013
pls i u re in kano pls drop ur contact
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Koolwilly(m): 7:52pm On Jul 21, 2013
I'm very happy about this development. Let's keep it Coming. cheesy
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by gen2briz(m): 8:02pm On Jul 21, 2013
Emmysteve: We will distribute it to their various offices accross Nigeria once the proposal is drafted.

Pls kindly make the proposal downloadable (i.e PDF format) so that we will able to submit the same proposal in all the states.

1 Like

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Turner20: 8:08pm On Jul 21, 2013
who tell dat guy say unlimited data iz fantacy? b4 coming back to nigeria last year i used unlimited data in u.s.a wat u dnt knw just be quet nd let men dat knws put u tru ok, am a web owner nd most thing i do it on the go bt bcoz the rates too much i can hardly fix things http://andiseglobals..com www.sure.waplux.com 08130297663 add me on whatsApp.
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by yehmy(m): 8:10pm On Jul 21, 2013
Please i need blackberry users that are in support of this protest to please pm me dere pin or post it here Thanks.
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by dlight1(m): 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2013
yehmy: I GOT THIS MESSAGE FROM A RADIO PRESENTER AND A JOURNALIST OF ONE OF OUR FAMOUS RADIO STATION.

There is never a right way of doing a
wrong thing. The problem with us the
youth is that we are always in a hurry.
4 days is to short a time to think you
have done anything. Let me guide you on
a better path. Find a well articulated
and fearless law among your lots, get up
to 2 million or more signatures and file
your case in the court of law. Then call
a press conference, the world would
listen and the network providers would
also listen. At that point you would
have effected a more resounding change
and created a land mark. You can call me
any time.

I REMOVE HIS NUMBER AND SAVE IT FOR CONFIDENTIAL PURPOSE.... THANKS WE GAINING MORE SUPPORT.
good to know I'm sure in no time our plights will be clearly known to the people concerned. This fight must be won, we say no to extortion and overcharging for data
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by yehmy(m): 9:28pm On Jul 21, 2013
Please we not going for any physical protest, all we need is a free protest with no violence.

Thanks you all

1 Like

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by zeelo2014: 9:37pm On Jul 21, 2013
First of all we need to sound serious & learned too. The spelling of the caption is just too wrong & speaks volume of the group. Please remove the 's' in demands. #Alldatausersdemandfairness or #dataequality or #datafairness. Please start with that.

2 Likes

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by yehmy(m): 11:52pm On Jul 21, 2013
Pls copy this and send to your bbm and whatsapp contact.

Hello fellow Nigerians,
We've been on a protest for the past four days to fight for our Right and stop all these our so called Network Operators of there dubious way of Extorting Us!

Visit https://www.nairaland.com/1363529/all-data-plan-users-wise for more Info about Us.
This is something that the whole nation
will benefit from.
Aims and Objective is to get the
Network providers to stop Ripping us off of our hard earned money without value.
And NCC to work with the public and not to
work for there own pocket, because we
learnt they even instruct MTN to stop
the 10kb/secs billing and raise their call
tariff.
As a true Nigerian all we could ask is for
youths and all Data users to support us.
Let me use MTN as a case study to
explain the reason behind this protest and
why its for all, Now blackberry users
after subscribing to a month subscription
they are entitle to 350mb for #1000, but the #1,500 are entitled to 1Gb
which is Unfair.
Now lets move to BB10 users mtn data
plan for them is as follow
BBMAXI #3000 for 1.5gb monthly, #1100 for
350mb weekly
BBMIDI #1500 for 500mb monthly, #500 for
125mb weekly,
BBLITE #1000 for 260mb monthly, #500 for
70mb weekly.
All these are not sufficient enough. Now not
to talk of Windows phones, Android or i-
phones that consume a lot of mb.
Reason why we want to fight for our
right other countries all this internet
things are affordable and not limited, we
can't stream a football match live, can't
use internet radio, can't run online courses, or use internet at there own convenience,
all in the name of all these high data
tariff plan.
Internet is the future of this country we
need to Stand and put an end to this.
Join Us as we Embark on a peaceful protest across the whole Nation!!!
On twitter join hands and make this Trend #AllDataUsersDemandFairness
ff @blak_xtar @Emmysteve89
@mogenerous
@McToluene
like our page on fbuk https://m./418841624897681?refid=48... Pls re-BC to ur contact
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by oloyedayo(m): 1:51am On Jul 22, 2013
Nigerian youths are now uniting against extortionist? one thing that keep worrying me is the stand of our leaders in this land.
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Onlytola(m): 5:45am On Jul 22, 2013
Seriously guys, bb users have nothing or less to lose. Imagine android users subsribing for data plan via bbweekly/bbmonthly whereas android phones consume much more data than blackberry. Its just unfair. #androidusersdemandfairness
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by smajatt(m): 7:22am On Jul 22, 2013
pls @yhemmy draft a letter nd convert it to pdf for easy download so dat we can take d same msg to all dir offices nationwide...any1 in ilorin ready to join me in goin to dea offices....nd pls yhemmy lets pick a day dat we all go uniformly tugeda either in lagos,ibadan,kaduna..nationwide.it shld b a joint protest nationwide....tnx
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Koolwilly(m): 7:23am On Jul 22, 2013
Onlytola: Seriously guys, bb users have nothing or less to lose. Imagine android users subsribing for data plan via bbweekly/bbmonthly whereas android phones consume much more data than blackberry. Its just unfair. #androidusersdemandfairness
This can't be talking about android users alone. What about those of us using iOS, how about the symbian guys? Don't you access the internet from your pc? Let's look into that. I think we should include CDMA providers also. Visafone, Starcomms, Multilinks. Even wireless service providers are not left out. Swift, Spectranet, Cobranet and a host of others.
#alldatausersdemandfairness
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by yehmy(m): 7:31am On Jul 22, 2013
smajatt: pls @yhemmy draft a letter nd convert it to pdf for easy download so dat we can take d same msg to all dir offices nationwide...any1 in ilorin ready to join me in goin to dea offices....nd pls yhemmy lets pick a day dat we all go uniformly tugeda either in lagos,ibadan,kaduna..nationwide.it shld b a joint protest nationwide....tnx

Yes we will surely do that but first let's create awareness and have alot of people on our side, send that broadcast all over, we will keep updating you guys.
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by myhobbies(m): 7:38am On Jul 22, 2013
Victory is ours in Jesus name amen
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 22, 2013
Thank you guys for keeping this thread alive, the fight goes on, we demand and we will get fair data plan, we don't really need a lot of plans,we just need a data plan for all phones and is.
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by yehmy(m): 7:51am On Jul 22, 2013
DAY 5 PROTEST
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Koolwilly(m): 8:10am On Jul 22, 2013
yehmy: DAY 5 PROTEST
ALUTA CONTINUA VICTORIA ACERTA.

1 Like

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Haicon03: 8:39am On Jul 22, 2013
Hello pple..i jst stumble upon dis thread tru a friend hours a ago..n really really thinks its a good innovation...m an android user too..and i know dis protest is going to make a change...for dose dat think its a fantasy..well we can leave them to dere day dream coz seriusly android users in naija are increasing by numbers every day..almst overpowering bb users now..and for d data issue i think it only takes a netwrk to effect changes to dere data plan to favour we android users..trust me nobody z going to tell oda netwrk to effect same datz naija for us(competition without willing to sacrifice in d first place untill dey see one succeed) buh for the greater good itz best all netwrk hear our cries
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Rexyl(m): 8:44am On Jul 22, 2013
I pray for the success of this collective efforts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (38) (Reply)

How To Use Your Droidvpn Unlimitedly(rooted/non-rooted) / A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K / How To Opt Out Of Mtn Pulse? Deactivate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.