Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

URGENT: In Need Of AGO And BITUMEN. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / URGENT: In Need Of AGO And BITUMEN. (953 Views)

Bitumen For Sales In Drums / How much does Bitumen cost per tonne? / Cat Scrapper And Bitumen For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT: In Need Of AGO And BITUMEN. by adegeorge(m): 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2013
Hello,

I have a client who needs AGO and BITUMEN.

My client is a big player in the oil and gas industry as such does not entertain games.

Pls, if you have genuine NNPC allocation of any of the above products, we would very much love to do business with you.

Many thanks.

ADEMOLA ADEBAYO

Re: URGENT: In Need Of AGO And BITUMEN. by RINE1: 1:51pm On Jul 18, 2013
lipsrsealed cry embarassed cool
adegeorge: Hello,

My client is a big player in the oil and gas industry as such does not entertain games.

Pls, if you have genuine NNPC allocation of any of the above products, we would very much love to do business with you.

Many thanks.

ADEMOLA ADEBAYO

kiss
adegeorge: Hello,

Many thanks.

ADEMOLA ADEBAYO

Re: URGENT: In Need Of AGO And BITUMEN. by sussygurl(f): 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2013
hello..i have partners with genuine nnpc allocation in nigeria...pls drop ur mail address.
Re: URGENT: In Need Of AGO And BITUMEN. by laluski(m): 10:51am On Jul 21, 2013
sussygurl: hello..i have partners with genuine nnpc allocation in nigeria...pls drop ur mail address.

Do u have partners with such allocations for crude Oil?
Re: URGENT: In Need Of AGO And BITUMEN. by ikedek: 11:09am On Jul 21, 2013
Sussygurl
Am int,dtcventuresltd@yahoo.com
Re: URGENT: In Need Of AGO And BITUMEN. by adegeorge(m): 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2013
sussygurl: hello..i have partners with genuine nnpc allocation in nigeria...pls drop ur mail address.

Thanks my email is ademola.adebayo@ipledge2nigeria.com
Re: URGENT: In Need Of AGO And BITUMEN. by adegeorge(m): 2:23pm On Jul 22, 2013

ademola.adebayo@ipledge2nigeria.com
Re: URGENT: In Need Of AGO And BITUMEN. by Chiefigho: 11:54pm On Jul 27, 2013
@aluski, i have reliable suppler for BLCO in large quantities, contact me if u are intrsted. Rickkybliss@yahoo.com, 08062493812

(1) (Reply)

Only 5% Of People That Trade Forex Take Money Home / Why Young African Enterprenuers Should Invest In Agriculture - The FCT Post / Help I Am Scammed By Aliexpress Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.