Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Help I Am Scammed By Aliexpress Seller - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help I Am Scammed By Aliexpress Seller (961 Views)

Woman Kerosene Black Market Seller Opens Her Own Filling Station (pictures) / Scammed By A Nigerian Friend In The US / How Should I Handle This Aliexpress Seller? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Am Scammed By Aliexpress Seller by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
I don't know if this is the right place to post this but I believe there are experience people that might be of help.

I bought some stuffs from a seller in aliexpress five months back. The products was to be shifted to my brother in Egypt.

After waiting for almost 2 months , the products wasn't delivered so I contacted the seller and she told me that the shipping company has lost the goods but they will refund them. I contacted her again after one month about the refund she told me she has gotten the refund from company but she is going through some financial issues, I should be patient.

Now it has been almost five month now but she is always giving one excuse or the other.

And the problem is the stipulated period of time within which I can open a dispute with her has elapsed.

How do you guys think I can get my money back? Thanks
Re: Help I Am Scammed By Aliexpress Seller by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
Choi 5 months? shocked Why did you wait till that long?
Re: Help I Am Scammed By Aliexpress Seller by Paulsopulu(m): 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
There are alot of things you have to consider before doing business with a particular company in ALIBABA. Always do business with Gold supplier that is those that have done business in ALIBABA for years. Those that have good reviews and don't pay into personal account for goods. With your above write up i feel that you have hugged transformer. Look a way to report her
Re: Help I Am Scammed By Aliexpress Seller by iMerchant: 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
papiforreal:
I don't know if this is the right place to post this but I believe there are experience people that might be of help.

I bought some stuffs from a seller in aliexpress five months back. The products was to be shifted to my brother in Egypt.

After waiting for almost 2 months , the products wasn't delivered so I contacted the seller and she told me that the shipping company has lost the goods but they will refund them. I contacted her again after one month about the refund she told me she has gotten the refund from company but she is going through some financial issues, I should be patient.

Now it has been almost five month now but she is always giving one excuse or the other.

And the problem is the stipulated period of time within which I can open a dispute with her has elapsed.

How do you guys think I can get my money back? Thanks

To be frank with you, you have lost your advantage on the seller for allowing your dispute to last for 5 months.

You also made a huge mistake watching your power to dispute payment elapse.

You can only pray, beg and hope the seller have conscious to send the goods to the recipient as requested.

You shouldn't have NEVER allow your escrow period elapse before raising alarm.

In case of next time, always inform the seller to increase the escrow payment lapse time.

I will suggest your write off the payment as BAD DEBT or make it as provision for BAD DEBT.
Re: Help I Am Scammed By Aliexpress Seller by psucc(m): 7:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
E don go my brother.

(1) (Reply)

Oil Prices Rise, As Analysts Seesigns Of Stronger Outlook / Is It Advisable To Start A New Business Now / In Need Of Dollars In Large Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.