Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Working Condition At I-store At Ikeja Mall - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Working Condition At I-store At Ikeja Mall (1108 Views)

My Condition Is Deteriorating Seriously Here. / How To Complain Of A Poor Working Condition At Your Office / Discussion Thread On Jobs At I.c.s.l Jobs At Asaba. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Working Condition At I-store At Ikeja Mall by pstfrancis(m): 3:54pm On Jul 18, 2013
Please does anyone have an idea of the working conditions at I store ikeja city mail. What is the salary like and benefits? Pls ur reply will be appreciated
Re: Working Condition At I-store At Ikeja Mall by ucube: 9:13am On Jul 19, 2013
I would find out but pls hw did u apply
Re: Working Condition At I-store At Ikeja Mall by pstfrancis(m): 10:51am On Jul 19, 2013
I apply at fosad consulting webiste. I think the offer is still open.
Re: Working Condition At I-store At Ikeja Mall by zada(m): 11:30am On Jul 19, 2013
You people will neva post site u use to apply, is only wen u don't have any idea of the job u now want nairalanders to give u information.the whole idea of this forum is to exchange info. And knowledge, so hoard the info. I tire for some people!
Re: Working Condition At I-store At Ikeja Mall by pstfrancis(m): 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2013
zada: You people will neva post site u use to apply, is only wen u don't have any idea of the job u now want nairalanders to give u information.the whole idea of this forum is to exchange info. And knowledge, so hoard the info. I tire for some people!

bro sorry oo, i never applied to them, it must have been my old application that i did last year because the man that call me said that and that was how i got to know they are recruiting for them.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Who Knws How Much Waec Pays. / Taraba State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September-october, 2013 / Interview At Law, Union And Rock Insurance Firm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.