Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

South African Exodus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Exodus (740 Views)

Photos Of South African Troops In Maiduguri ? / Mass Exodus Hits Hausa (northern) Community In Bayelsa State / Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

South African Exodus by PastorAIO: 5:49pm On May 23, 2008

Death toll in the xenophobic uprisings in South Africa has risen to 42 as thousands of immigrants fled the country yesterday despite the deployment of soldiers.

Reuters reported that Mozambique, Malawi and other neighbouring countries had commenced immediate evacuation of their nationals to save them from further attacks.

From here:http://allafrica.com/stories/200805230011.html

Now ain't that something.
Re: South African Exodus by savanaha: 4:13am On May 24, 2008
Finally people realized leave those idiots and their idiot country. When the whites were brutalizing them all other Africans said our brothers and this is the gratitude to the brotherhood we showed them. Karma can be a bitch depending and I think her bitchiness will soon bite them in the ass.
I already boycotted the FIFA world Cup 2010 and have made sure people who feel the way I feel inform FIFA of the xenophobic activities occuring in S.A in case they missed it.
Re: South African Exodus by abdurrazaq(m): 9:01am On May 24, 2008
Let's see how fast (or slow) Nigeria will be in evacuation of all her Nationals. After the problematic region of Africa is left alone by other Africans then, they should find their brothers in Europe, America, etc that they have always thought to belong. I pity them.

(1) (Reply)

Requiescat For Our Dead Sudan Heroes Here. Pls Log In. / Enough Of This Government Is This, Is That, Way Of Thinking / Expect Exciting Times, Yar'adua Tells Nigerians - Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.