Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,636 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Who Among Nigerian Politicians Deserve To Be Honour Like Mandella? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Among Nigerian Politicians Deserve To Be Honour Like Mandella? (536 Views)

Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) / Nigerian Politicians More Interested In Women - Utomi / Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Among Nigerian Politicians Deserve To Be Honour Like Mandella? by gabriel212: 9:12pm On Jul 18, 2013
I watch the 95th birthday of the great NELSON MANDELLA of South Africa and the revered note read by the United Nation secretary general Moon.and, I hereby come up with this question
WHO AMONG THE PAST AND PRESENT NIGERIA LEADERS DESERVE THIS HONOUR?
1. If the Yoruba say Awolowo, the Igbo man will tell you He thwarted the proposed Biafra Republic for her selfish interest.
2. If Igbo say Ojukwu, the Yoruba and Hausa will say he was for his selfish interest.
3. If the Hausa say Tafawa Balewa, other group will tell you He renege agreement with southerners.
TELL ME WHO DESERVE THE HONOUR?
Re: Who Among Nigerian Politicians Deserve To Be Honour Like Mandella? by frankscof(m): 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2013
gabriel212: I watch the 95th birthday of the great NELSON MANDELLA of South Africa and the revered note read by the United Nation secretary general Moon.and, I hereby come up with this question
WHO AMONG THE PAST AND PRESENT NIGERIA LEADERS DESERVE THIS HONOUR?
1. If the Yoruba say Awolowo, the Igbo man will tell you He thwarted the proposed Biafra Republic for her selfish interest.
2. If Igbo say Ojukwu, the Yoruba and Hausa will say he was for his selfish interest.
3. If the Hausa say Tafawa Balewa, other group will tell you He renege agreement with southerners.
TELL ME WHO DESERVE THE HONOUR?
Gej 2nd 2 comment thou
Re: Who Among Nigerian Politicians Deserve To Be Honour Like Mandella? by frankscof(m): 9:24pm On Jul 18, 2013
Psg president will attempt to sign Lionel messi from barca for £250million if the catalans choose to meet thiago silvas buy out clause this summer,according to reports in france.
Re: Who Among Nigerian Politicians Deserve To Be Honour Like Mandella? by Akpaife(m): 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2013
@op U ask question u dnt wat us 2 ans u n u r bringing tribalism again,allow d death 2 rest,u wat us 2 exchange words abi
Re: Who Among Nigerian Politicians Deserve To Be Honour Like Mandella? by Akpaife(m): 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2013
frankscof: Psg president will attempt to sign Lionel messi from barca for £250million if the catalans choose to meet thiago silvas buy out clause this summer,according to reports in france.
If u tin he is a fool like my post
Re: Who Among Nigerian Politicians Deserve To Be Honour Like Mandella? by gabriel212: 9:32pm On Jul 18, 2013
Akpa ife: @op U ask question u dnt wat us 2 ans u n u r bringing tribalism again,allow d death 2 rest,u wat us 2 exchange words abi
eeya! i dislike tribalism. to deviate from topic I fought a friend today for his negative remark that I am dating a lady from Portharcourt.
NOT at all please!
Re: Who Among Nigerian Politicians Deserve To Be Honour Like Mandella? by Enegod(m): 9:44pm On Jul 18, 2013
frankscof: Psg president will attempt to sign Lionel messi from barca for £250million if the catalans choose to meet thiago silvas buy out clause this summer,according to reports in france.
much money!!
Re: Who Among Nigerian Politicians Deserve To Be Honour Like Mandella? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 18, 2013
well, am neither yoruba nor ibo, but i very much think only Prof. Wole Soyinka deserve that kind of honor today
Re: Who Among Nigerian Politicians Deserve To Be Honour Like Mandella? by inspirenet: 10:23pm On Jul 18, 2013

OBJ will pass
Re: Who Among Nigerian Politicians Deserve To Be Honour Like Mandella? by launique: 11:16pm On Jul 18, 2013
Late Professor (Dr.)Chinua Achebe, the father of modern African literature and the Owelle of Onitsha, the late Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Should Apologise For Rivers Crises-CPC / We Won’t Legalise Same-sex Marriage, Ministerinsists / Photos .eye Witness Account Of Progress On The New Okene-benin Exp Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.