Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Help On How To School Outside Nigeria.i'm Asking For Information Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help On How To School Outside Nigeria.i'm Asking For Information Here (744 Views)

Re: Adeyemi College Of Education Post Utme And Admission Process Information Here! Post Utme Date / Adeyemi College Of Education Post Utme And Admission Process Information Here! / UNN Post-UME Information Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On How To School Outside Nigeria.i'm Asking For Information Here by captainnigeria(m): 11:05pm On Jul 18, 2013
please does anyone know an alternative to not schooling in nigeria.any other english speaking nation please.ways and how to enter should be posted.details of tuition and other stuff.i need this badly.#nigeriasucks.naija don tire me.
P.s my family is a modest one and course of choice is medicine
Re: Help On How To School Outside Nigeria.i'm Asking For Information Here by donem: 11:35pm On Jul 18, 2013
Would have been of immense help to you unto France tings, but for your English speaking country preference.
Re: Help On How To School Outside Nigeria.i'm Asking For Information Here by sweetluva(m): 12:31am On Jul 19, 2013
Ukraine,belarus and poland, call me for more details. 08185094726
Re: Help On How To School Outside Nigeria.i'm Asking For Information Here by starlite1: 4:13am On Jul 19, 2013
captainnigeria: please does anyone know an alternative to not schooling in nigeria.any other english speaking nation please.ways and how to enter should be posted.details of tuition and other stuff.i need this badly.#nigeriasucks.naija don tire me.
P.s my family is a modest one and course of choice is medicine

English speaking?i can't help.
Non-English speaking?i can help(though all lectures will be taken in English)

And please don't be desperate before you fall into the wrong hands,you've also got google to help you with some search please use it.

(1) (Reply)

FUNAAB 2013/2014 Post Utme Examination Postponed / Common Law Or Law? / FG, ASUU Strikes New Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.