Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,857 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Re: Adeyemi College Of Education Post Utme And Admission Process Information Here! Post Utme Date - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Re: Adeyemi College Of Education Post Utme And Admission Process Information Here! Post Utme Date (11085 Views)

2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / Adeyemi College Of Education 2012/2013 Post Ume. / Adeyemi College Of Education Post Utme And Admission Process Information Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: Adeyemi College Of Education Post Utme And Admission Process Information Here! Post Utme Date by Klovyyaks(m): 12:26am On Jul 06, 2011
The management of Adeyemi college are yet to announce the post utme date but the utme cut off mark for degree programme is 200 while nce programme is 180. But i know that before next month the date will be out.
Re: Re: Adeyemi College Of Education Post Utme And Admission Process Information Here! Post Utme Date by oyewizzy(m): 7:01am On Jul 06, 2011
wow,
i wish dey release it ontime o,
ma course is EDU/CRS,
219 in utme.
am i secured
Re: Re: Adeyemi College Of Education Post Utme And Admission Process Information Here! Post Utme Date by Greatfajo(m): 4:53am On Aug 23, 2011
The website- Adeyemi College of Education is not working.Infact,for the past 8 days,i have been lamenting going from one cybercafe to another doing nite vigils without success.Please,what do i do now.

(1) (Reply)

Laspotech Year 2012/2013 Part-time Admission Form.. / Imo State University Post-utme For 2015/2016 Academic Session / School Reopening: Enugu Government To Meet With Stakeholders On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.