Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

If You Have A Home Studio Please I Need You Here - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / If You Have A Home Studio Please I Need You Here (503 Views)

Enlighten Me On How To Arrange A Home Studio / Home Studio Equipments And Setup / "Oh Baby I Need You For the Rest of My Life Girl, I Want You ..." Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Have A Home Studio Please I Need You Here by fubbyy(m): 12:20am On Jul 19, 2013
I'm a rapper,I started learning how to make beat recently not to be an industry producer but to produce my own songs

Yesterday a friend came up with the idea of me having a mini studio at home,I know some people have home mini studios but I hardly take it serious because I know the production quality can never be like the one in a main studio

But he gave me reasons that made me start giving it a second thought like:

* Perfecting my songs there b4 taking it to main studio to save me time

For those that have a mini home studio what's the advantage?
Re: If You Have A Home Studio Please I Need You Here by markgoyi: 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2021
There was a time when animation was mainly seen on a cartoon channel; however, now animation has involved and we see cartoons specifically made for adults. Moreover, we also see brands using animations for marketing. Needless to say, the need for animation has evolved. However, here are our tips that you can use to become an animator in the industry and join the best animation studio in New York: https://supperarticles.asia/the-tips-to-become-the-best-animator/

(1) (Reply)

Head Swell- Iyanya / Your Opinion On "Ike Kan" By 9ice / REMOVE X X X -- ORDER BY LAWMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.