Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette (38335 Views)

Ashton And Mila Kunis Names First Daughter Wyatt Isabelle Kutcher / See 2face And His Pretty Daughter, Isabelle / Senator David Mark Gifts Tuface/annie N47M 2013 Corvette sports car-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by opestein: 12:17pm On Jul 19, 2013
ok.. make me too go snap my pman car and myself come
Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by tellwisdom: 12:22pm On Jul 19, 2013
Okija_juju:

Where did it say the car was bought with state money?!

Consult your juju..you will know undecided
Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2013
Abeg, i ve only one question to ask...,

Why is Annie wearing Timberland shoes??

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by Nichobabe(m): 12:30pm On Jul 19, 2013
LesbianBoy: Something tells me this 2baba's daughter is no more a virgin!

CRAZEEEEEEE
Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by Anniettieufia(m): 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2013
They wore Red to match with the Colour of the car. Why now ?

Pls Who born this baby called Pretty?

And, Is Annie truly an Akwa ibom girl ?
Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by johnshagb(m): 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2013
Vincent gorgeos: I'm begining to hate nairaland over the way they post inconsequential issues, is annie a topic of discuss? please if u guys are tired of educating and news trend then shut down.

You need to lighten up a bit bruh, everything is not about politics and education.
Frankly speaking, peeps who are more intelligent and successful than you are in all ramifications are viewing the same thread you condemned.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2013
Vincent gorgeos: I'm begining to hate nairaland over the way they post inconsequential issues, is annie a topic of discuss? please if u guys are tired of educating and news trend then shut down.
They don't need to shut down. You can quietly leave. smiley

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by mydex93(f): 1:05pm On Jul 19, 2013
hollandis: Nigerians and their daft mentality .instead of them criticizing mark .....they are applauding him.Sickos ...thats why poverty ...is normal for them
If the only thing you wanno do all ur life is sit down and criticize...its nt a curse o..but ow can you make progress#just asking#
Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by jaymdee(m): 1:12pm On Jul 19, 2013
But the Timberland Boots aren't Annie's size!!! sad
Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by ekazulu: 1:15pm On Jul 19, 2013
But why must every gift/donation given by politicians be criticized?? Remember these guys earn salaries & allowances and are humans too who can decide when and to whom to be generous too. Hopefully, i'll be next !!! wink

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2013
hollandis: Nigerians and their daft mentality .instead of them criticizing mark .....they are applauding him.Sickos ...thats why poverty ...is normal for them

So, everybody that buys someone a wedding gift should be criticized, eh?
My friend, go and sit down. Na you get poverty mentality

Where did it say public funds were used?
So, David Mark before venturing into politics couldn't afford this?

The more that your afro grows, the more you become sadistic. It's just a thought
Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by playmode(m): 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2013

Well Said,Nigerians happen to be dumbest people on planet earth.They just lack rational thought.This same Annie Ibidia received an suv from that cretin Governor Apkhabioa ias a weddding present.So she got two lxurious cars with ac omined worth of N20 million from two political office holders and Nigerians see nothing wrong with that.I won't be shocked if this girl is sleeping with these men hence why they are so generous.

This is why i will never buy another album of tuface again. A musician with a conscience would have refused such exorbitant gifts but i guess he has no honor and does not care about ordinary Nigerians who made him what he is today.Tuface is just another typical Nigerian who can't control his greed.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by ifyanachuna: 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2013
They are flexing there money.
Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by OneNaira6: 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2013
what a beautiful daughter.
The first Nigerian celebrity,I've seen, with a decent looking child.
anyway, what's with all this politician giving them expensive cars as gifts? hmmmmm. tax payers money going to one family, okay oooo.
Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2013
playmode:

Well Said,Nigerians happen to be dumbest people on planet earth.They just lack rational thought.This same Annie Ibidia received an suv from that cretin Governor Apkhabioa ias a weddding present.So she got two lxurious cars with ac omined worth of N20 million from two political office holders and Nigerians see nothing wrong with that.I won't be shocked if this girl is sleeping with these men hence why they are so generous.

This is why i will never buy another album of tuface again. A musician with a conscience would have refused such exorbitant gifts but i guess he has no honor and does not care about ordinary Nigerians who made him what he is today.Tuface is just another typical Nigerian who can't control his greed.

What is this one saying? .....
Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by ekazulu: 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2013
playmode:

Dude ur "Hating" is so high and has gotten to a dangerous level. Why wuld u say such about 2face? Is it his fault dat he got many flyambouyant gifts for his wedding? Well i dn't blame ur mentality..ur not wearing his shoez so dats y ur beefing.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by adet991(f): 1:50pm On Jul 19, 2013
Tolexander: So David mark donated a fine young girl to 2face's wife. This is pathetic!
wch girl?
Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by chiboyman: 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2013
2face na strong man o..see as in girl look like am...Na so my children go dey look like me. Amen
Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by coastalqueen: 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2013
I'm sure Pero and kids are sitting wishing to be in their shoes right now. It sure sucks to be the losing baby mama.
As for Annie, make you dey flex dey go. As for the haterz, y'all need to get a life coz she doesn't even know you exist, If you see her in person now, una no go fit talk. Shior!!! grin
Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by onahc(m): 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2013
Make we dey see 2baba sons abeg... we don tire wit dis same ppl every tym.. go jor
Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by bibi4279(f): 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2013
nice pix grin
Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by Mcleo007(m): 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2013

So what would you have them do? Criticise a duly elected lawmaker who earns a fine living off his salary and can do whatever he wills with his money? That is asking far too much, don't you think?
Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by Tolexander: 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2013
adet991: wch girl?
the moderator changed the modified the topic.
Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by overdrive(m): 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2013
LesbianBoy: Something tells me this 2baba's daughter is no more a virgin!
Ewu are u by any chance related to sani ahmed yerima
Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by adconline(m): 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2013
For which road they go drive that one?
Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by Duchaello(f): 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2013
Tolexander: So David mark donated a fine young girl to 2face's wife. This is pathetic!
OPEN UR EYES AND READ VERY WELL B4 U COMMENT WEHRE
Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by mamagee3(f): 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2013
They all look beautiful!!!
Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by Peterkleva(m): 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2013
JbravoAdodger: A corvette?? A corvette David Mark?! O come on not fair angry whrs mine?
Go and ask google
Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by dorggito1(m): 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2013
Irrelevant topic # hiss and walk away

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baby Sings And Chooses FEM Over Nursery Rhymes & Gets Davido To Smile / Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Her 39th Birthday (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe In UK For Medical Treatment (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.